Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Atul S.WayalYour feedback matters!
Relieves Diarrhea & Dysentery: Astringents, in guava, are alkaline in nature and have disinfectant and anti-bacterial properties, inhibiting microbial growth and removing extra mucus from the intestines. Other nutrients such as vitamin-C, Carotenoids and potassium, strengthen and tone the digestive system.
Eye Care: Vitamin A or retinol slows down the appearance of cataracts, macular degeneration, and prevents degradation of eyesight and night blindness.
Brain Health: Guavas contain Vitamin B3 and Vitamin B6 (niacin and pyridoxine), which helps in improving blood circulation to the brain, relaxing your nerves and stimulating cognitive function.
Regulates thyroid: Guavas contain the trace element Copper which regulates thyroid metabolism, helping to control hormone production and absorption.
Diabetics cure: Rich in fibre and with a low glycaemic index, guavas, help to regulate the absorption of sugar by the body and can be consumed for prevention and cure of Type 2 diabetes.
Effective Laxative: Constipation is caused when food is stuck in our colon. Guava, super rich in fibre, aids the body in retaining water and thoroughly cleaning your intestines and excretory system.
Nervous Relaxant: Guava is magnesium rich food which acts as a nervous relaxant. It helps to relax muscles and nerves of the body.
For pregnant mothers: Guavas contain Folic acid, or Vitamin B-9, which is recommended for pregnant women since it can help in developing the foetus’s nervous system and protect the newborn from neurological disorders.
For Fertility: Guavas contain good amount of Folate which help to boost fertility in humans.
Speeds Absorption: Being rich in Manganese, Guavas help the body in quick absorption of key nutrients like biotin, vitamins, minerals from the food that we eat.
Immunity Booster: Vitamin C provides a huge boost in antioxidants, which are the major lines of defense against the proliferation of free radicals in the body.
Infection Control:Relieves coughs and colds by reducing mucus, disinfecting the respiratory tract, throat and lungs, and inhibiting microbial activity with its astringent properties.
Aids Weight loss: Guava is very rich in vitamins, proteins, fibre and minerals and has no cholesterol and a very low number of digestible carbohydrates.
Cancer Cure: Being rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants like Lycopene, eating guavas can protect your cells from damage and reduce chances of prostate, breast, and oral cancers.
Skin Care: Vitamins, minerals and nutrients, in conjunction with Guava’s astringent property, help keep your skin toned, hydrated, improves elasticity, removes blemishes, acne, dark spots, blackheads, wrinkles and pimples.
Scurvy Buster: A deficiency of vitamin-C can cause scurvy, and proper intake of super vitamin-C rich guavas are the best remedy for this dangerous disease.
Anti-ageing: Guavas are rich in Vitamin A, B, C and potassium which are good antioxidants and detoxifiers. Lycopene and carotene protect the healthy cells from toxins and UV rays rendering your skin wrinkles free.
Blood pressure Stabilizer: Potassium in Guava helps to reduce cholesterol in the blood and prevents it from thickening, thereby maintaining the fluidity of blood and reducing blood pressure.
Combats Hair Loss: Rich in vitamin C, guava helps promote healthy hair growth. It also helps in combating hair loss problems.
Oral Care: The juice of guava leaves has been known to cure toothaches, swollen gums & oral ulcers, and the juice speeds up the healing power of wounds when applied externally.
• Before washing your hair, apply a mixture of 8 table spoon of pure organic peanut oil and 2 table spoon lemon juice and massage into the scalp. Leave it for 10-15 minutes then shampoo.
• You can replace oil with coconut milk or coconut water; leave it over night and shampoo.
• Wash hair with natural, herbal ingredients rather than chemical – take mixture of amla (Indian goose berri) powder, aritha (sapindus Laurifotius) powder and shikakai (Acacia Concinna) powder, soak it in water over night and wash hair with the mixture.
• Practice yoga, helps in relieving stress and will increase blood circulation.
• Natural live yoghurt is recommended as a natural conditioner.
• Avoid harsh hair dyes and hair creams.
• Softly massage your scalp when you shampoo or oil. This will help blood circulation and prevent skin from drying and cracking.
I am 42 years weight diabetic patient. My belly is very high how it will reduce. My weight 78 kgs hight 5. 8. Pl suggest diet to me
I am a 70 years male. Five years ago a lump the size of a ping-pong ball appeared on the right side of my throat. Recently a smaller lump has appeared higher, closer to the jaw, and is tender. How long before it kills me or can I have it removed or otherwise dissipated?
I am 66 years mail. After morning walk my back above hip stiffens to that extent difficult to sit. But after five minutes sitting it is normal. Please advise
I am 21 years old male , my height is 5'4 and my height is not growing. It has been past 3 years but my height is as usual.
I have kidney stones for 3-4 mm in size in both the kidneys. Sometimes I feel pain and subsequently urine comes with some blood. What should I do.
Food allergies have been on the rise and many food items have been identified as potential allergens. Common items like citrus fruits, coconut, peanuts, tree nuts, gluten can cause allergies. You don't need to stay away from your favorite dish just because it contains one of the allergy-causing ingredients. You can customize your dish with suitable substitutions and enjoy your food without worrying.
- Peanut - Peanut is one of the most common allergy-causing items. It has severe effects on people who are allergic to it. On its consumption, the throat of allergic person swells up, blocking the airways which can lead to anaphylaxis. So, for people who are allergic to this grain legume, peanut -laden cuisines like Thai food, peanut butter, and jelly are all prohibited. But you can replace peanut with sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, and hemp which are available in butter form as well.
- Citrus fruits - Lime, orange, lemon, and grapefruit have been seen to cause discomfort in both adolescents and adults. There are so many citrus-flavored drinks that it becomes difficult to find a nice harmless drink. But, if you are allergic to these fruits you can go for strawberry, raspberry, and apple-flavored drinks, which are easily available.
- Coconut - Coconut is used in place of milk in vegan recipes; it can replace milk in food items like ice cream, sweet drinks, and curries. If you are allergic to coconut, substitute it with rice, soy, oats milk and even soaked cashews.
- Wheat - Wheat is not only off limits to people with celiac disease who have to lead a gluten free life but for some who are allergic to wheat specifically. Pasta, bread and many other kinds of foods are made up of wheat, but you can opt for tapioca or rice flour which is also used to make such items.
Related Tip: 3 Foods to Avoid If You Have Hyperthyroidism?