Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. AtulYour feedback matters!
I am 26 male. I have a stiff back. Actually it pains mostly at lower part but my whole body joints are week.Ankle and neck joints also pains. Whats the solution?
I have pain in my right side shoulder, what type of exercise I have to perform for getting relaxed from this?
My uncle is 35 years old. Few days back he was weak and he vomited several times on the next day he is unable to move any of the parts. Neither he can move his neck.
Dear sir, I got suffered from back pain from last 10 days when I got xray it shows l4 spinal cord problem. Please advise me some treatment.
I am a girl of 17 from the last 3 months when I go to sleep my legs start paining and I am not able to sleep properly .I have tried many pain relief sprays but no improvement. What should I do.
I am 28 years old and I have pain in my back and I suffered lot of pain .no physio no medicine able. To remove pain from my back.
I am 50 years old male patient suffering from cervical spondylosis since 2009 but no any medicine taken at this end only exercise done regularly but my giddiness in all time give me a very uneasiness and now I am feeling blurred vision in many of the time. You are requested kindly advice me how to release from my troublesness without medicine or medicine.
My mother is having knee joint pain at the age of 50. Please do help her. She is having problems during walk, sit.
Hi Hope you are doing good. My wife has developed swelling allover body along with body ache. Joints pain. She feels sleepy all the time. Feels there's no energy left in the body. Talks in a state of drowsiness. She's 31 year old. What might be the problem? Also couple of bruises have suddenly come on her arms. Please help. We consulted a doctor and got her blood tests done too. Everything came normal and healthy. Even INR. Then a friend suggested to get urine test, LFT and Renal FT. These are the results which were highlighted. LFT Globulin (serum) came out to be 3.7 A/G ratio (serum) came out to be 1.19 SGOT (AST) (serum) came out be 76 Renal FT Sodium (serum) came out 135 Chloride (serum) came out 96 Urine Test ketone negative Ph 7 Specific gravity 1.020 Bilirubin negative WBC 25-30 Epithelial cells 20-22 Yeast cells - budding yeast present Can you figure out what the problem is? Warm Regards.
I am 48 years male, have left shoulder pain since last 4 months, its frozen shoulder, no medicine has worked neither Dr. Ortho oil is effective what is the remedy I am doing exercises told by Dr. which gives temporary relief.
I am having severe pain in the middle of the first joint from the tip in my right index finger. It's paining severely for about two years till now. While holding any object at its edge with that portion of my finger, it gives me unbearable pain. The pain is in the middle of the first joint from the tip, just opposite to the place where my nail in the right index finger begins. I feel the pain in the bone beneath the outer muscle. Please help me with it.
From last 3-4 months I am getting cramps in leg on daily basis and wake up at night due to pain. After pain, I stand up and the pain then disappears. Please suggest medicine or exercise or precautions required to avoid cramps.
If increase increase or decrease uric acid level in body. What is the fact.in this site a doctor said to take Redmeat to reduce gout pain. If it true please help me madam.
I have strain in my right thumb of my hand. After a long treatment it has still not recovered. X ray shows slight gap at joint. It pains me a lot. Please help.
I m suffering by back pain from last 2 months. I fall when I was play football. Pain is at left side of my back and when I walk for a long distance pain increase. What is solution for that type of pain?
From past few days I suffering from pain in my lower back, near kidneys and front abdomen this happened after my thighs workout at gym.
Osteoporosis is a commonly experienced condition where the bones tend to get thin and become hollow over time. This is a condition that is experienced mostly by people who are over the age of 50 years, and even more commonly by women who have been through menopause. Other risk factors include smoking as well as medication which can lead to such degenerative diseases as a side effect. Let us find out about living with osteoporosis and the many myths and facts surrounding the same:
- A Natural Part of Aging: This is a fact. While not everyone who ages will wind up with this condition, it is commonly experienced by patients who are growing old. One can resort to taking calcium supplements as well as plenty of Vitamin D in order to prevent the risk of fractures that are a common occurrence in such a condition where the bones become too hollow. Also, mild and moderate exercise will help the condition.
- Only Female Patients: This is a myth. While it is true that women form a major risk group when it comes to this condition, there are many men who also suffer from it. It has been demonstrated by various medical studies that one in every five men in the USA alone are prone to this condition. Furthermore, due to exercise, sports and other heavy manual work, young men are more likely to end up with a fractured bone than an aging woman.
- Worry only when you are Old: This is also a myth. One must remember that the major bone mass forms by the time a person hits the age of 18 to 20 years. This is the time when nutrition, exercise and lifestyles must be structured in a way that such troubles like osteoporosis will not follow you into the later years when your bones begin to age. Ample and strong bone mass nourished by proper habits, will help in preventing such conditions to a large extent.
- Fractures only happen if you Fall: This is another myth. It is important to keep in mind that living with a condition like osteoporosis means that you have to be vigilant at all times in your daily routine and other activities. Strain on the bones can also lead to fractures, and one does not necessarily have to fall down to get one. Leaning over too much can also lead to a fracture!
- You can feel the Degeneration: It is another myth that you can actually feel your bones getting weaker. Usually, there are no symptoms of this condition until it has progressed to a particularly painful stage in your life. The best way to find out if you are suffering from osteoporosis is by taking a bone density test.