Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Atul Ingale
Submit a review for Dr. Atul IngaleYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir/Madam, How to control frequent urination which am getting since some days. I ve hd conducted culture everything but everything negative no signs of diabetes. But I was mas******g frequently now am trying to leave forever not to attempt. So please suggest me what medicine should I take.
My mother is a diabetic patient since 1 year. She goes for urination after each 30 minutes. What is the reason for this. Is there any treatment. Is this a serious problem ?She is taking tablet Geminor mp 1. Please suggest some remedy.
My mother suffering from kidney stone 5.5 mm in kidney, she has no pain now ,stone present from 6 months .last week her blood pressure raised from 180 /100 ,it was controlled by dytor ,now doctor checked creatinine blood level and egfr 1.4 and egfr 56 her age 70 years, Please help how can I save kidney .swelling below her eyes, should I operate or go for other test, I want to prevent damage to kidney in long term. Plesae help.
Hi, From last 6 months I'm see my urine is yellow and from last 3 days my eyes are blinking. I don't have yellow in eye or body. To think it is jaundice or not. Please help me what should d I do. Should I need to consult doctor.
How much cost of Kidney Stone operation In Delhi Please give me answer. Its very urgent THE Patient was from Gujarat and doctors call her to take operation so. Please Answer My question recently.
Hi, Is there any side effect like urine burn and back pain and flank pain after kidney stone removal. If it is yes. How much time time it will take the side effect. Because I had a calculi in my right UV junction of 8 mm. I take sufficient water and take some ayurvedic medicine. And get a ct scans before last 5 days. But it scan is totally normal by some time my back pain is there and urine burn .I am very afraid. Please suggest .Me. Ultrasound is also normal. Still is there any calculi in my kidney please help me I am very worried about this.
Hi Sir, Due to getting frequent Urinary track infection I am planing to wash my penis detail liquid after intercourse. It ok or dental liquid is harmful to health, just advice.
The medical term for protein leak in urine is commonly known as Nephrosis and if the leakage is too much it is termed as Nephrotic Syndrome. Such a situation can lead to kidney failure, if not treated on time can be highly dangerous. There can be a number of causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out a urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long-term process and is done mainly to prevent kidney failure.
The treatment for Nephrosis aims at controlling the protein leak and prevent kidney failure. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about these below mentioned nine things, in order to stay strong.
9 Important things you must be aware of kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness due to the occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor must be followed by an individual suffering from kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to prevent it from damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be careful about everything you eat, and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from Chronic Kidney Disease, the blood value becomes very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood, and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can take help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system at the time of need, thus involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the required care you need, and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You will feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep yourself healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as the positive feeling would eventually help you face your problems. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, it is important that you spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.