Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Atul Ingale
Submit a review for Dr. Atul IngaleYour feedback matters!
I have problem of urinal time of urine is not coming in force & on time there is some kind of pain there. please advise?
I seem to urinate frequently, which I've done many times, but to no avail treatment implies neither diabetes nor anything else.
I did the urine routine test and the report came Type Of culture - routine bacterial aerobic culture Incubation at 37 degree celsius what does it mean.
Recently, I had Ultrasound for my abdomen. The findings are 1. Enlarged Prostate (36 cc) 2. Mild Hydronephrosis in both kidneys 3. Polyp in Gall Bladder (3.2x2. 95 mm). Shall I go for Gall Bladder removal? Or kidney/prostate surgery first in terms of criticality.
Dear sir mujhe pesab me jalan ki sikayat hai aur sath me dard bhi hota hai mai six months se presan hun mujhe kya karna chahiye koi medicine bhi btayiye plz.
Hi, My scan report says cystitis is this a major problem, what can I do?Please suggest me something for that.
When your kidney function falls below a certain point, it is referred to as a kidney failure or renal failure. Fortunately, you can still continue to lead a normal life with the right treatment for renal failure. Here are the three best treatments that you can choose depending on your condition and lifestyle:
1. Dialysis: Dialysis is the process that takes over the function of your kidneys to filter out the waste from your blood and maintain the proper balance of chemicals in the blood. You may use dialysis for many years or as a short-term treatment while waiting for a kidney transplant. Dialysis is not a cure for kidney disease, rather it helps you deal with renal failure. It is life-saving and without it, the kidneys will no longer function.
There are two types of dialysis treatments that you can choose from:
- Hemodialysis – This type uses a machine to remove waste from the blood and sends it back to your body. It can be done at home or at a dialysis center.
- Peritoneal Dialysis – This type uses the lining of your belly called the Peritoneum to do the work of your kidneys. A catheter and dialysis solution is used to carry out the function.
There are benefits and complications for each type of dialysis. The treatment decision will largely depend on the patient’s illness and their past medical history. Discuss with your doctor to decide the best option for you.
2. Kidney Transplant: Kidney transplants can provide a better quality of life than dialysis and can be seen as a potential cure for kidney failure. A healthy kidney from a live donor or deceased donor is surgically placed in your body as a replacement to the failed kidneys. Although this may be a better option for you, it has certain shortcomings. There is an element of rejection and you may have to wait for a long time to get a donor. Extensive testing and anti-rejection medications are prescribed with this treatment.
3. Palliative Care: Rather than cure, it is the care that people with serious illness need. With so much to deal with, the patients have an array of tough questions and challenges to deal with. Patients need to take into account all medical options and care options based on their condition and severity of the renal failure.
Making the right treatment choice is difficult and that too when you are ill. It is normal to be fearful and worried about the risks involved. Get support from your family and doctor to help you make the right treatment choice. It may also be helpful to visit a dialysis or transplant center to talks to others who have been through these treatments. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.