Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Atish D KorwarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from tooth ache when I eat sweets & I feel really very severe pain is there any cure.
Hi Doc. My upper teeth are in same order and they are little bit outside. My age is 18+. Can you tell me that my teeth come in same order in how much time.
If you want a healthy set of teeth, you must follow healthy lifestyle habits. There are certain habits that you need to follow strictly in order to keep your teeth healthy. Not maintaining proper oral hygiene puts you are at an increased risk of various oral diseases.
The lifestyle habits to maintain healthy teeth are:
- Brush regularly: Brush your teeth at least twice a day or if possible, after every major meal. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles so that you don't injure your gums.
- Flossing: Develop the habit of flossing your teeth on a daily basis, as flossing helps in removing food particles and other foreign substances stuck within the teeth cavity. It also does not allow plaque to accumulate in between your teeth.
- Avoid sugar: Eating foods that contain high amounts of sugar can lead to tooth decay. The bad bacteria that are present in the teeth use the sugar to form acids that erode the enamel of the teeth. Cavities may also develop in your teeth due to increased sugar intake. (Learn more Why You Should Stay Away From Sugar?)
- Visit the dentist: Most people delay their visits with the dentist as much as possible. Oral problems are not shown the level of urgency as compared to other diseases. Visit the dentist on a regular basis as untreated underlying conditions may lead to serious complications.
- Clean your tongue: Once you finish brushing your teeth, don't forget to clean your tongue. This is another aspect of oral health that most people miss out on. Bacteria can accumulate on the tongue leading to bad odor. Scrape your tongue using a cleaner to prevent accumulation of bacteria.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, then it is time that you quit. Smoking increases the risk of oral cancer and stains the teeth as well. You may also be prone to gum disease if you cannot ditch that cigarette now.
- Diet: Avoid eating junk foods as they are not good for your overall health. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits as they contain vitamins and minerals that keep your teeth healthy.
- Reduce stress: Excessive stress levels can contribute to various periodontal diseases. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation to keep your stress levels under control.
I am decided to wear braces for teeth but my dentist want to remove two upper teeth and two lower teeth But my friends saying that by removing teeth it effects your eye. Is it true it causes any effect on eye, it effects any another body part or it causes any effect on future?
I am suffering from an very bad desiese. I eat a lot but I am not get healthy. Please give me a suggestions. I sleep with my mom and day they told me that my teeth are chewing at midnight very louder Sometime they woke me at midnight and the told me that my teeth are chewing a lot. Please help me out from this.
Munching foods like apples, pears, carrots or celery after brushing can help in preventing discoloration
I suffered with mouth and through ulcer frim 15 days feels a lot of pain to talk eat and even drink, kindly suggest me remedies.
I am Rouf ahmad I am 21 years old I am suffering from tooth ache I extract one teeth but my others are becoming worst day by day even I brush 2 or 3 times a day I consulted doctor many times but all in vain Now can you please suggest me some remedies or suggestions so that I could improve my tooth.
Say me the best toothpaste available. As I eat more non veg daily and my friends say you are somewhat smelling.
I'm shobhana, I'm 30 yes old, I have lot of pain in teeth. I can't able to eat any food. Then for this wat is the solution.
I am. Suffering from. Gastric problem I use to take morning early medicine empty stomach since 5 years but I always have digestion problem I am not able to eat anything I dnt feel hungry and I use to suffer from acidity please suggest me any medicine how could I cone out from. this problem my mouth is always full of watery saliva and at bad time due to acidity I am. Not able to take breath its feels uneasiness please suggest me any medicine I used to at morning raberzole or pantoprazole any of this tablet.
I had root canal earlier, after few months little pain/infection started again. I checked from another dentist and she said root canal wasn't done perfectly. Now she told me to remove the tooth preferably cause doing root canal again is trickier as it is very inside. What are my options? If I remove from tooth how will I suffer? Also it's been 6 months since I checked to dentist, now it's high time I guess. NO PAIN THOUGH & I brush my teeth twice EVERYDAY!
To work your heart, it's got to be aerobic exercise. You've got lots of options: walking, jogging, biking, rowing machine, elliptical machine, swimming. But don't feel like you have to be an athlete. Walking is great exercise. Get 10 minutes here and there during the day. It all counts.
Start with something simple, like parking in the far corner of the parking lot -- so you get those extra steps to the door. Take the stairs one or two flights instead of the elevator.
If you take public transportation, get off one stop early and walk the rest. Get out at lunch to walk. Or walk with your significant other or your spouse after work. You'll get a bonus relaxation and stress reduction.
Visit or search for ssohm on internet for more tips and information on various diseases.