Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Asma NaikYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old dancer as profession due to the intense workout my hairs get polluted and all sweated. They are getting thinner and m suffering from hair loss I have competition after one month for which I have to like nice but this continuous hair fall ahhh please help me out.
Hello sir, I am 23 years old. I am seeking the problem of a mature hair whitening and falling. What should I do?
I am loosing my hair daily and my hair is becoming thin. I tried many shampoos before but still no use. How to reduce my hairfall.
Sir nightfall se memory problem hota h.10 days ke gap me nightfall hota h sir. Head me Dard sa bna rahta h.
I am 31 yrs, weigh 58 kgs. Have a 4 yr daughter. Want to lose weigh, specially belly fat. Help me out. I'm medically fit, drink water, have fruits n vegetables, avoid junk foods. Am not regular with exercises, as my daughter is very young. Please give me some simple tips which I can carry out with my household work.
Male 50, History of Diabetes since 10 years. Taking metformin 500 mg. Can anybody suggest ayurvedic medicines. Thank you.
There are numerous ways to be healthy and happy. Eating right, exercising and leading a positive life are all methods that are easier said than done. While in theory we all know about these methods, in practice it all goes flying out of the window at the first sign of stress and fast paced urban living.
So, how can you make a conscious effort to be healthy and happy? Try our five sure shot ways, as follows:
- Water: Did you know that hydrating is the key to a long life because not only are you pumping essential fluids into your body, but you are also adding plenty of lubrication to your bones and joints. Cut out the sweetened drinks, carbonated beverages and caffeine to make way for water. For every 200 pounds, a person must drink at least 100 ounces of water in a single day.
- Rainbow Menu: Ensure that you take in all colours of food like red bell peppers, orange carrots, green spinach, yellow squash, and even more. Eating a dietary rainbow everyday can help in ensuring that you get all the essential nutrients that are packed in all these kinds of foods. All the minerals and nutrients can be extracted from these different types of food in order to ensure that your body remains healthy with a well-balanced diet.
- Rest: Get plenty of rest along with your dietary intake. A well-rested mind is a relatively stress free and happy mind. It is a scientifically proven fact that a balanced routine of rest, movement and food can help in keeping your mind in a balance of sorts. The rest factor is one that can be achieved with good nutrition and vice versa, as well. When you are taking good nutrition, your mind will be at rest and the quality of your rest will also help you in working up a normal appetite at the right time, throughout the day.
- Exercise: It is a well-known fact that movement of at least 20 minutes per day can help in avoiding an overly sedentary lifestyle which blocks the metabolism and leads to varied aches and pains due to inaction and lack of lubrication of the bones and joints. Exercise also helps in working up a healthy appetite.
- Small Meals: Eat five or six small meals in a day in order to ensure that the metabolism that works on time, and in an effective manner so that your food gets digested properly.
With these tips, you can ensure that you fall into a normal routine of eating, resting and exercising, which will in turn help you maintain a healthy and happy life.
I am diebetic with obeisity age 59. How to reduce weight with diet control and less physical action.
Hi I am 27 years old. I think I might have erectile dysfunction. I masturbate everyday but I can not manage an erection for more than a minute. But I do get a early morning erection daily. I eat twice a day but my diet has not been regular because of job issues. I want to put myself on the correct path so that I wont disappoint my wife when I get married. Please help.
I want to loss my weight with in three months without doing exercises. How can I loss my weight? Can you please suggest to me how to loss my weight.
My eyes always turn into red colour some time. And also pains a lot. It happens once a week. I having this problem from past 2 months. I can read & see clearly. Please help me with this problem.
I was drinking daily for alcohol then some time I feel pain in my stomach what is the reason of my stomach pain?
My child of 6 years is not putting on weight for the last 3 years or so. His appetite is ok but suffers from allergy and respiratory problems from time to time . He is active however but will like him to add some kilos .
Hi there, I am 38 years old and I was born with single kidney and no issues faced till now. I do not drink and smoke and eat non-vegetarian food occasionally. Please let me know what kind of precautions should I take and also advise on back-ache that am suffering from off late. Thanks
I have fever, cold, cough for last ten days. I took medicine but no positive result. So what should I do?
Sir, mujhe neend ki problem ho rhi hai. Sir, meri sirf aankhe band rahti hai or subha uthte hi mujhe lagta hai ki me puri raat ko soya nhi hu. Or nabhi se upper head tak me thakaan mehsus karta hu or head me dard rahti. Baaki SB kuch thik hai.
What are warts?
Warts are noncancerous skin growths caused by the human papillomavirus. Warts are more common in children than adults, although they can develop at any age. Warts can spread to other parts of the body and to other people. There are many different types of warts, due to many different papillomavirus types (more than 100). Warts aren't painful, except when located on the feet. Most warts go away, without treatment, over an extended period of time.
Common types of warts:
The following are the more common types of warts:
- Common warts. Growths around nails and the back of hands. These usually have a rough surface and are grayish-yellow or brown in color.
- Hand and foot warts. Located on the soles of feet (plantar warts) or the palms of the hand (palmar warts) with black dots (clotted blood vessels that once fed them). These clusters of plantar warts are called mosaic. These warts may be painful.
- Flat warts. Small, smooth growths that grow in groups up to 100 at a time. Most often appear on children's faces.
- Genital warts. These warts grow on the genitals. They are occasionally sexually transmitted. Unlike other common warts, they are soft and don't have a rough surface.
- Filiform warts. Small, long, narrow growths that usually appear on eyelids, face, or neck.
- Plantar Warts - This condition occurs when a virus enters the body through cuts or breaks in the skin and causes non-cancerous growths to build up on the soles of the feet. Plantar warts are not dangerous, but they can be painful and resistant to treatment.
Treatment for warts:
Specific treatment for warts will be decided by your child's health care provider based on:
- Your child's age, overall health, and medical history
- Extent of the growths
- Your child's tolerance for specific medicines, procedures, or therapies
- Expectations for the course of the growths
- Your opinion or preference
Warts in children often disappear without treatment. Treatment of warts depends on several factors, including:
- Length of time on the skin
Treatment may include:
- Application of salicylic and lactic acid (to soften the infected area). It is available over-the-counter.
- Freezing with liquid nitrogen
- Electrodesiccation (using an electrical current to destroy the wart)
- Laser surgery
- Cantharadin by itself or in combination with salicylic acid and podophylin
- Intralesional injection of candida