Doctor in Ashwini Homoeopathy
Patient Review Highlights
Ashwini Homoeopathy provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks so much I tried looking up anything that may relate to this and found nothing now I atleast have a starting point
I found the answers provided by the Ashwini Homoeopathy to be very helpful. Thanks doctor
I found the answers provided by the Ashwini Homoeopathy to be knowledgeable. Ok
nderstanding the basic constitution or genetic code of a person is the most challenging part in homoeopathy.For constitutional prescription in homoeopathic remedies, understanding the patient is most important. In the same manner, in astrology, understanding nature of planets, houses and signs is important.
Tonsils are a pair of lymph nodes situated at the back of our throat.They are a part of our body's defense mechanism.When these tonsils become enlarged, inflamed and infected it is termed as tonsillitis.
A bacterial or a viral infection is the most common cause of tonsillitis.
Esp streptococcus bacteria and epstein barr virus.
This infection is contagious and can spread through the droplet nuclei ie via sneeze and cough and saliva (kissing or sharing beverages).
- Sore throat
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Running nose/ nose block
- Referred pain in ears
- Painful lymph nodes
- If the infection gets worse there can be pus formation in the tonsils.
- Hand hygiene
- Covering the nose and mouth while coughing/sneezing
>Treatment and homoeopathic management
- Abundant rest
- Plenty of fluids
- Salt water gargles
- Soft diet
>Common homoeopathic remedies
- Baryta carb - indicated in infancy.
- Suppurating tonsils from exposure to cold. Stinging & smarting pains
Merc sol - shooting pains in the throat, sensation of a lump, has to constantly swallow. Red inflamed tonsils. Pain on empty swallowing. Dryness of throat
Tuberculinum - enlarged tonsils. Dry cough. Sensation of suffocation. Suitable to children who are easily affected by change of weather.
Hi Sir, I'm 29 years old, Male. I have tested positive for HSV IGG (4.72) and negative for HSV IGM (0.31). The result for VDRL is also negative. Is there a permanent cure in homeopathy for Herpes?
Hey fever, also called allergic rhinitis is an allergic response to airborne substances such as pollen, dust mite or other allergens from plants or fungi. The symptoms of hey fever include sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes, itchy throat, sinus pressures and congestion. Unlike its name, hey fever does not cause any fever.
The allergy generally occurs seasonally, especially in high pollen months, spring, summer or early fall. Not all people are affected by this allergy. Some are mildly affected. For others, immune system misunderstands allergens as harmful and releases the antibody called IgE (immunoglobulin E) to fight with it. This causes symptoms of hey fever. The symptoms could range from a mild congestion or sneezing to sweats, blocked sinuses, headaches and fatigue.
Hey fever is common during childhood; however, it can develop at any stage in a person’s life. It is believed that people with a family history of allergy and asthmatic patients are at a higher risk of developing it. Children born during pollen months as well as babies exposed to cigarette smoke during early years are also at risk of developing this allergy.
A proper diagnosis of the problem is the key to its management. The allergy is generally diagnosed through its symptoms. Sometimes, a blood test is conducted to test the level of immunoblobulinE. The level from 0 to 6 indicates the severity of the allergic reaction.
Allopathic medication offers a combination of interventions like desensitisation, anti-allergen tablets, steroids and quick relief nasal sprays.
Homeopathy, on the other hand, offers a different way of intervention. The patient is treated as per the symptoms restoring the body’s ability to self-heal thereby decreasing dependability on drugs. The best part being homeopathic drugs are free from chemicals and have no side effects.
You can choose to visit a homeopathy clinic or even self-treat through drugs available at homeopathy outlets where detailed symptoms and its prescribed dose can be found out. However, it is important to follow a prescribed dose at right intervals to ensure maximum benefit.
- Allium cepa- can b given when there is hey fever with too much runny nose and discharge is acrid.
- Ars alb- can be given when there is hey fever with intense thirst.
- Nat mur- can be given when there is hey fever with too much sneezing and frontal headache.
- Merc sol- can be given when the patient is extremely sensitive to heat and cold.
- Aurundo- hey fever with excessive burning and itching in the nose, palate, eyes.
All the medicines are generally indicated and needs a homeopathic consultation. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Homeopathy regards the individual overall. It implies that homeopathic treatment concentrates on the patient as a man and in addition his obsessive condition. The homeopathic remedies for toothache are chosen after a complete individual examination and case-investigation, which incorporates the therapeutic history of the patient, physical and mental constitution and so forth.
A miasmatic tendency (inclination/powerlessness) is frequently considered for the treatment of constant conditions. The homeopathic remedies for toothache given underneath demonstrate the therapeutic affinity yet this is not an entire and clear manual for the treatment of this condition.
The symptoms recorded against every remedy may not be specifically identified with this sickness in light of the fact that in homeopathy general symptoms and constitutional signs are additionally considered for selecting a remedy. To concentrate any of the accompanying remedies in more detail, please visit our Materia Medica area. None of these homeopathic remedies for toothache ought to be taken without expert exhortation.
Homeopathic Remedies for Toothache
- Mercurius: Mercurius is presumably more frequently demonstrated homeopathic remedy for toothache than other remedies. It is prescribed in case of extraordinary throbbing toothache because of excited dentine, which is more awful during the evening and in moist climate. The teeth feel stretched and sore, and this soreness influences the entire of the jaw and confront and is more awful from warmth, fairly soothed by delicate rubbing of the face.
- Chamomilla: This is an amazing homeopathy remedy for toothache particularly in case of intolerable toothache influencing an entire column of teeth happening in paroxysms, with agonies transmitting to ears.
- Belladonna: It is prescribed when a person has toothache from aggravation of dental pulp. A person in agony of blazing and throbbing pain, which is more regrettable around evening time, more terrible on contact, as is biting in nature.
- Coffea: This homeopathic remedy will frequently expel the most serious torments of toothache, which nearly drive the patient unhinged. It is a stinging, snapping, irregular agony, more regrettable while biting, more awful from warm drink and altogether eased for a period by holding icy water in the mouth, returning when the water turns out to be warm.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello doctor, I'm overweighted so I want to know that how should I plan my diet so that I can reduce my weight in a very healthy manner because I do workout at home like I want for 45 minutes in morning I do cardio for 15 minutes daily but I am not getting results I only reduced 2 kg in last one month and now I feel start weakness so I am very tense because I am a ca student I can't afford to be weak because I have to study for 13-15 hour in a day. I also want to know a good diet for my study so tha I can stay healthy and can afford to study for such a log time. I hope you will reply me as soon as possible. Thank you.
Monsoon is here and with a sigh of relief from the scorching heat it also brings along a set of certain illnesses.
There's a sudden change of atmospheric temperature, water logging leading to mosquito breeding and water and food contamination due to improper sewage and hygiene.
Certain diseases like viral fever, cold and flu, dengue, malaria, typhoid, fungal infection and gastroenteritis are prominent due to above said causes.
How to prevent these diseases?
✓ avoid eating street food
✓ make sure there's no water accumulation within your surroundings.
✓ frequently clean water tanks and other containers where you store water
✓ use a good mosquito repellent in day as well as night.
✓ always carry protective rainwear, and avoid getting wet; even if you get wet make it a point to change as soon as possible.
✓drink boiled/filtered water only.
✓ prefer eating cooked food rather than raw.
How can homoeopathy help you?
Homoeopathic medicines improve our immunity, decrease the chances of getting ill.
Still if you get any of the above mentioned diseases, homoeopathy can help you get rid of them effectively and efficiently.
Certain common medicines for this weather:
Rhus tox - indicated in complaints arising due to damp weather and getting wet
Arsenic alb - gastric problems like profuse diarrhea and nausea due to stale and contaminated food. Respiratory tract infection due to cold weather
China - indicated in fever where there is a lot of debility.
However it's not advisable to take self medications, always consult a qualified homoeopathic doctor for treatment.
Anxiety, stress and depression are common mental health disorders. Though they may be overlooked as “something that’s in your mind”, but these disorders can have serious implications on your health and the quality of your life. Homeopathy is an effective way of treating disorders like anxiety, stress and depression with negligible side effects.
Anxiety can be defined as the general feeling of fear or apprehension. Anxiety disorders may be seen in the form of general anxiety, phobias and obsessive compulsive disorders. Anxiety symptoms are generally sporadic and follow not set pattern. Homeopathy can be used to treat anxiety once the cause for the disorder can be identified. Two of the most common forms of homeopathic treatment for anxiety are:
- Aconitum napellus: Waves of anxiety or outright panic attacks can be treated with aconite. This is also beneficial if the person is fearful, restless, agitated or if he has recently experienced an accident or natural disaster.
- Argentum nitricum: Anxiety often takes the form of apprehension and nervousness about the future. In such a case, Argentum nitricum (Arg-n.) can be an effective form of treatment. Such cases of anxiety can worsen with heat and in crowded spaces.
The terms stress and anxiety are often used interchangeably, but they have different medical definitions. The response to situations and events that make us frustrated, anxious or angry are known as stress factors. Each person has a different response to stress. While it temporarily enhances productivity in some people, it can paralyze others. Here are two common homeopathic medicines that can be used to treat stress.
- Kali phosphoricum: Stress caused by overworking or illness can be treated with Kali phosphoricum. In such cases, the patient may be jumpy, over sensitive and can find it difficult to cope with normal life. Kali phosphoricum helps relax the nervous system and can also be used to treat insomnia caused by stress.
- Lycopodium: If stress causes the person to feel inadequate and pretend to be someone they are not, Lycopodium is a good form of homeopathic treatment. This can also treat irritability, crankiness and social withdrawal that results from stress.
Mild depression is often self diagnosed as a simple bad mood. There are many causes for depression including changes in the biochemical makeup of the brain. Here are a few homeopathic prescriptions for depression.
- Aurum metallicum: Failure to succeed is a primary cause for depression in people focused on work. Aurum metallicum can be used to treat such cases of depression. These symptoms may also be accompanied by feelings of humiliation and discouragement.
- Causticum: Depression caused by grief or loss can be treated with causticum. This also treats accompanying frequent crying, forgetfulness and mental dullness.
Urine is normally pale yellow or straw coloured. However, for various reasons, this can change. In fact, the change in the colour of urine is one of the first indications of a deeper underlying problem. This would also be one of the questions that the doctor would ask when suspecting any problem with the urinary tract, starting from infection to stones to cancer.
Hematuria is, therefore, a symptom and not a problem in itself. Some of the reasons for hematuria – presence of blood cells in the urine, producing a light pinkish urine, are listed below.
Urinary tract infections – starting from urethra all the way up to the kidneys
Tumours/cancers in the kidney, bladder, or prostate
Heavy exercises causing trauma to any of the internal urinary tract organs
As the disease progresses higher in the urinary tract, the severity of hematuria also increases. Though hematuria is a symptom in itself, there are some associated symptoms which are listed below-
Urge to urinate
Feeling of incomplete emptying
Nocturnal urination (if prostate is enlarged)
Kidney pain (with stones especially)
Homeopathy believes in treating the person as a whole and not just the presenting symptoms. The doctor will ask a number of questions, some pertaining to unrelated organs, which will help them identify the reason for the hematuria. The treatment prescribed will be customised to the patient in question, but some of the common ingredients used in hematuria management are given below.
Hematuria from all causes can be managed with Terebinthina.
Bladder hematuria is better managed with Erigeron Canadense at 80% concentration while renal hematuria responds better to the same at 60% dilution.
Inflammatory hematuria can be reduced with Cantharis (80%)
Renal hematuria is better managed with Gossypium herbaceous (60%).
Renal colic with pain in the glans, groyne, and thighs responds well to Pereira brava.
Cocus cacti thrice a day is useful where there is itching of the urinary meatus along with the passing of red-coloured urine.
When there are small stones or sand particles in the urine along with pain at the end of the micturition process, Sarsaparilla thrice a day is known to be beneficial.
In some other people, Arnica Montana, Cantharis, phosphorus, and Hepar Sulphur are also used to relieve symptoms of hematuria.
As with any homeopathic treatment, the actual ingredient chosen would depend on the actual symptom that the patient presents with. Though these compounds are used, self-medication is not advisable.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!