Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AshwinYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old. M vi am habitual of smoking. And I am overweight also. How to get rid of this problem.
Please suggest me my hair Los day by increase and I use many medicines but didn't get benefit please tel me how can stop my hair los.
My finger got hit by a hammer a year before. The pain is gone but the swelling is still there on the top of middle joint of finger. I keeps massaging it but its not going away.
My lips become dry through out the year irrespective of climatic conditions. I always carry a lip balm in my pocket. Is there any solution?
For about 2 years I was sitting at home mostly in front of pc. I had no physical exercise within this period. And now when I do some work my heart starts pumping fast. So I have decided to do some cardio exercise like running and more stuff. So please can you provide me some supplement for better functioning of heart. And yes one more thing I am a smoker. 10 cigarettes per day. Planning to quit smoking for my health. And I am an seafarer, who needs to be medically fit. Thank you. Please reply via mail or through this app.
Throat infection I smoke 5 times in a day I think its should be bacteria problem suggest some medicine to get out of these.
The fiber and beta carotene content in carrots makes them extremely healthy. Carrots also have a number of other nutrients including Vitamins B8, K, A and C as well as iron, folate, potassium, copper and manganese.
Here are the benefits which these nutrients give to your body:
- Reduces cholesterol: Studies have shown that eating carrots lowers your blood cholesterol level. The most recent theory for why this happens is because carrots have a large amount of soluble fiber. This soluble fiber has been claimed to lower blood cholesterol levels.
- Chances of cancer reduced: Carrots have a lot of bioflavonoids and alpha carotene. Both of these have been said to lower the risk of cancer, especially lung cancer.
- Keeps your vision good: You must have heard from your parents that eating carrots is good for your eye health. While it is not true that they can cure any significant eye illnesses, they can prevent many illnesses caused by a vitamin A deficiency. They do this because beta-carotene which is there in carrots can be converted to Vitamin A. Vitamin A prevents include cataracts, night blindness as well as macular degeneration.
- Prevents memory loss: Beta-carotene is crucial for preventing memory loss. According to a recent study conducted by Harvard University, it was concluded that people who ate vegetables, such as carrots which contained beta-carotene had their chances of suffering from memory loss reduced.
- Diabetes prevention: Beta-carotene is an antioxidant in carrots, which lowers your risk of diabetes. It has been found that people with high levels of beta-carotene had 32% more insulin in their blood than people with low levels of beta-carotene.
- Improves bone health: Carrots also contain vitamin C and calcium, both of which are good for bone health. This is especially important for postmenopausal women who usually have a deficiency of calcium in their bodies.