Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashok J
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok JYour feedback matters!
Lybrate | Dr. Vaishali Shirbhate speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am suffering from fungus infection from last year in my inner thighs. I have went to several doctors but after completing there course it got cured for a week and after that again it started itching badly and rashes near inner thigh also appeared.
I am suffering from pigmentation problem last five years and I have black dots show in my face and pimple problem so give advice for me.
Hi Doctor, I am 30 years old and my face and my hand fingers has itching for 2 months Please suggest me something for that.
Warts show up in all shapes and sizes. Caused by the human papilloma virus (HPV), they are exceedingly contagious and while they can show up in anybody of all ages, they will probably trouble children and teenagers.
About all warts are harmless however once they appear on conspicuous places such as the face or hands, most individuals will do almost anything to dispose of them.
Warts are frequently seen as simply a minor nuisance – to expel the wart is to evacuate the issue. Yet, is this totally genuine? No, say homeopaths.
Their presence on top of the skin warns of a more profound weakness or susceptibility that allows them to proceed and flourish. While expelling the wart creates a sans blemish skin, it does nothing to right this fundamental weakness – the person is still defenseless against future medical issues.
Homeopathic Remedies For Warts-
At the point when using homeopathy for warts, great results are accomplished when the cure corresponds to the characteristics of the person as well as the shape and appearance of the wart.
On account of that, three remedies are prescribed more regularly than whatever other – Antimonium crudum (Ant-c.), Nitricum acidum (Nit-air conditioning.) and Thuja occidentalis (Thuj.) (under strict supervision of the experts). Perused on for the descriptions of these three and other regular wart remedies.
- Antimonium crudum (Ant-c.) (under strict supervision of the experts): Hard, smooth warts that frequently show up in groups. Crabbiness and a thickly covered white tongue also suggest the requirement for this cure. The person may also gorge and have various complaints regarding the digestion problem.
- Calcarea carbonica (Calc.) (under strict supervision of the experts): Round, hard, solitary warts. Frequently useful for endophytic warts that have a horny divider surrounding a focal depression. Shown in individuals with sticky hands and feet who incline toward routine and the well known as opposed to change and the obscure.
At long last, a Warning About Warts
Some skin cancers such as squalors cell carcinomas appear to be similar to warts so it is critical to get a firm diagnosis if there is any uncertainty.
In case genital warts are present it is also imperative for ladies to have a PAP smear to watch that pre-cancerous changes have not occurred on the cervix. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Out of many different type of skin infections people suffer from, atopic dermatitis is one that is fairly common. This condition often affects infants and young children, but may also persist into adulthood or affect adults as well. Patients suffering from this disease often see it alternate between flares and periods of remission where it may seem like the condition has cleared up completely. In many cases, children who have experienced a permanent remission from it are left with dry skin that is easily irritated.
The exact cause of this skin condition is not clear, but it is understood to be triggered by a combination of hereditary and environmental factors.
- People with highly sensitive skin have the highest risk of suffering from this condition.
- It has also been associated with a number of other atopic disorders such as asthma and seasonal allergies along with allergies to certain types of food.
Dry skin, redness and excessive itchiness are common symptoms of this condition. Other symptoms vary from person to person and their reaction to the itching. Ideally, you should not scratch your skin, if you suffer from atopic dermatitis. Scratching and rubbing the skin can worsen the condition. In some cases, this can lead to the development of thick, leathery skin while in other cases it could lead to the development of papules or raised bumps on the skin. Further scratching of these papules can make them infected and crusty.
The treatment for this skin condition depends on the patient’s age, overall health and symptoms presented. There are three main goals of treatment for atopic dermatitis; healing the skin, preventing flares and treating symptoms as they appear. Much of caring for the skin involves developing skin-care routines, identifying exacerbating factors, and avoiding circumstances that stimulate the skin's immune system and the itch-scratch cycle.
- Skin care is the first aspect of treating this condition. It is essential to keep the skin clean and follow a simple regimen.
- Avoid using multiple soaps, lotions, fragrances etc and have a lukewarm bath with a mild chlorine solution.
- Moisturize your skin immediately after your bath before drying your skin.
- Pick creams instead of serums and try to pick one that is as free of fragrances and chemicals as much as possible.
- Medication for this condition usually involves corticosteroid creams and ointments.
- Immune moderators may also be prescribed to suppress the immune system and speed up the healing process.
- Antibiotics to treat this condition may also be prescribed in pill or cream form, though the former is often found to be more effective.
- In rare cases, the patient may also need to be hospitalized for a few days. This restricts the patient’s exposure to allergens and irritants.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!