Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashish Shirurkar
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish ShirurkarYour feedback matters!
Have pain in my kidney area I think I have kidney stone suggest me some medicine should I get an sonography done some times I have blood in urine.
I am 21 year old male having migraine pain, besides medicines what should I do or what should be my routine so that it will not cause severe pain, also please suggest me some yogas for the relief of my migraine pain.
I am 25 years old, I was working in a MNC. 20 months ago I left my job for better opportunity. Since then my life changed. My friends left me. I have gone through breakup. Nothing left me in my life. No friends no can contacts. Nothing. Even after work hard. I am not yet qualified for higher jobs. I was very good in academics. So everyone have High expectations From me. But I am not able to Full fill their expectations. I am depressed now and having suicidal .i don't now how to tell my family about my failure. From a legend have become failure. My bank balance is empty now. So I have to borrow money from my family. It hurts me a lot. There is nothing left in my life. I have started talking to myself. My thinking never Stop. If it will go in same way. I will become mad. Secondly I had never physical relationship with anyone. And I want to live like this forever in my Life. But now it distracting from my studies. Please help me. I neither want to commit suicide nor I want to live like failure.
I am 41 years old female & have started having slight problem in my right knee while climbing stairs. Am obese. Can I use treadmill instead of a natural walk? will it affect my knees in longer run? is treadmill harmful in any way? please advise.
I am a male of 27 years. I have the lumber herniated disk in L5 section of my backbone since 2 years. Still I have ache in my buttocks and the lower abdomen. I am under medication. Should I go for an operation?
Hi .I am 28 years old male. My problem is my heart is beating faster whenever I think of any problem, thinking of my work ,while reading. It suddenly start to race. During which I am not able to concentrate on it. This has been disturbing for me ,interfering life. At other times I am very normal. No problem at all Could someone suggest a good solution to overcome.
I have body pain last 3 days. In my knees there is lots of pain and my hand is also very painfull condtion. I have head pain also. What I you should do for me?
The heart is one part of your body that pumps blood relentlessly; to be grateful to the most important organ, it’s your duty to look after its health. Cardiovascular diseases and heart ailments can be prevented by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to keep your heart healthy:
- Add fiber to your diet: Making fiber a part of your regular diet is a great idea as the heart works best when it runs on natural fuel. You can achieve this by adding more raw fruits and vegetables in your meals as they are an excellent source of fiber and nutrients.
- Engage in physical activity: Your heart is a muscle and to make it healthier, you need some form of physical exercise. Engaging in cardiovascular forms of exercise for an hour daily keeps your heart in good condition. Engaging in physical activity also reduces the risk of getting a heart disease and acts as a stress buster.
- Cut down on the salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body leading to high blood pressure. This can affect the functioning of the heart; that is to pump blood, which is a major cause of a heart attack. So, cutting down on salt can reduce stress and the risks of heart attacks.
- Manage your weight: People on the overweight side run a risk of getting heart diseases more often than fit and leaner ones as they tend to be more inactive and sluggish. The heart diseases caused due to obesity can be avoided by making minor changes to your diet and exercising on a daily basis.
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, quitting is the best thing you can do for your heart. The main reason for coronary heart diseases is nicotine present in the cigarette. Once, you quit smoking completely, you will be 50% less likely to run the risks of a heart attack as compared to a regular smoker.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!