Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish HegdeYour feedback matters!
I am 64 years old male. Glaucoma and cataract operation was done on 1.1. 2016 for my left eye after passing 53 days, still I am having cloudy vision. How long will it take for clear vision kindly clarify Doctor.
Always when I go out my eye's becomes red since my childhood. When I went for check up doctor said it is because of dust allergy. Is there any permanent solution for this. I am vexed with this as I have to be on field because of my profession and attend meetings regularly.
I am19 year old and I am having pain in my eyes and also the pimples on my face and I want to get rid of pimples how cani get clear skin without any surgery.
Undergone lasik surgery. Too much glare coming in eyes .please recommend me any medicine. I do not wanna undergo surgery again. I am using genteal gel now.
My age is 21. I need to know. What is lasik laser. How much will it cost for my eyes. And are they any side effects.
Three years ago, when I got Urine infection, my sugar levels went up. The Doctor gave Melmet SR. After few weeks, observed that the urine infection reduced and my sugar levels were within normal limits. Doctor stopped the medicines. Four months ago, I got eye infection and sugar levels were also up. When all the tests were done, the Doctor concluded that it was TB and started medication for both TB and eye infection. My question is do I need to continue Diabetes medicine or I can stop after my infection is reduced and consistently the sugar levels are under control for a few months?
I am 33 years old male. I am having a problem of under eye. Is there any solution of this. And I am also having problem of eyes pain.
I have a desk job and since a week my eyes gets irritated and lazy. please tell me the solution of irritating eyes.
Computers, while wonderful, routinely stress your eyes. A name actually exists for this eyestrain—computer vision syndrome (CVS), and it’s often the No. 1 office health complaint.
You may have suffered from CVS symptoms after a long day at the ’puter yourself: fatigue, headache, dry eye, pain around the eyes, and trouble maintaining your focus. Your eyes are used to seeing sharp, well-defined details and contrasts, but computer screens flash soft images, which your eyes constantly try to put in better focus. Making a few minor adjustments to your screen time, however, can help you avoid CVS.
1. Use proper lighting. When on the computer, your ambient lighting should be about one-half that used in most offices. Bright ambient light causes glare. Reduce it by closing drapes, shades, or blinds and using lower-intensity bulbs. Also, try to position your monitor so the windows are to the sides of the monitor instead of in front or back of it.
2. Cut glare further. Install an antiglare screen, paint bright white walls a darker color with a matte finish, or use a computer hood.
3. Adjust the monitor. Position it 20 to 30 inches from your eyes or about an arm’s length away. The top should be at or below eye level.
4. Increase the font. If you constantly lean forward to read small type, switch to a larger font size, or zoom in to increase the page size.
5. Blink, blink, and blink. You blink about five times less than normal when on the computer, according to optometrist Larry K. Wan, OD, with the Family EyeCare Center in Campbell, California. This can trigger dry eyes. To keep your eyes well-lubricated, try this: Every 30 minutes, blink 10 times by closing your eyes very slowly as if falling asleep.
6. Take 10. Make sure to take a 10-minute break each hour. And every 30 minutes, do this exercise: Look away from the screen, and focus on a distant object for about five to 10 seconds. Or look far away at an object for 10 to 15 seconds and then nearby for 10 to 15 seconds. Go back and forth 10 times.
7. Do an eye meditation. Rub your palms quickly together until they feel warm. Cup them over your closed eyes. Feel the heat emanating from your palms, but don’t touch your eyelids. “You want complete blackness, and it takes about six minutes to get rid of any afterimages,” says Meir Schneider, PhD, LMT, of the School of Self-Healing in San Francisco. Sit quietly in this position, and slow your breathing to a steady rise and fall. This deep relaxation helps to soothe both eyes and body. Do this at least three times a day or whenever you need a quick eye break.
My daughter 15 years old, she is studding in inter 1st year, from last 8 years she wear glasses point 3.0, what is the next steps I will take about her eyes care which is best, economical, safe, easy, confer table, please gave me a suggestion. Thanking you doctor.
I am 22 years old and I have eye problem my left eye have pain and watering when I read or watch tv then I have lot of problem can I recover left eye sight please give me what should do?
On 25th jan 2016 I was hit by one guy on my left eye. After that fight I got some black mark under my left like a dark circle. The mark is still not cleared. Also I have some. Dark circles. Kindly suggest me how can. I remove that mark and dark circles.
Write to learn more email@example.com