Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arun ShindeYour feedback matters!
I am 33 year old . I am suffering from GERD acid reflux problem. I could not sleep for last 2 night Please suggest me some medicines.
Hello Doctor, Age-49 yrs Weight-112 kg Non Smoker, Non Drinker Please diagnose causes for left side Abdominal (Stomach) Pain going though pelvic region below naval area more pain at morning while continuously sleeping on stomach with also stomach feeling bloating & heavy fullness and experiencing sometimes stomach pain too with no interest in feel of eating food. Apart from this issue my join pain specially knees toe etc heavy shooting pain experiencing difficulty while getting up after even 5 min of sitting or sleeping. Also Frozen shoulder & fingers. Also sometimes feeling heavy headedness as if BP shooting high. History Problems - Severe constipation or indigestion High BP Uric Acid issues result within (7.0) Diagnosed recently 20 days- High Cholesterol Heart artery blockage minorly Told to control by taking Medicine regularly, Exercising & Proper dieting, Reducing Weight & control on Salt & Sugar. At present on Medicine - Tab Telma -H (80) Tab Rosuvastatin Tab Ecosprin (75) Cap Gold Call Cap Pantop Please diagnose & Treatment?
Is there any ayurvedic medicine to reduce/ remove blocks in the heart? Can prostrate curable in homeopathy?
From past 2-3 days some kind of foul smell is there after urinating & it is mostly in the day time. Last week I had my urine culture test & the reports were normal. Please suggest some useful treatment to get cure of this problem. Thank you!
When I I'm having a sex I will get very tired. And all peoples having 30 min sex. But for me having just 5 or 10 min only is there any problems or it is normal.
I am suffering from cough problem from last 3 days nd cough s very yellow with thick cough please suggest a good solution.
Sir my husband 43 yrs old diabetic on metformin 1000 bid s creatinine increasing now 1.3 urine albumin nil now ultrasound showings fatty liver and grade 1 renal pharenchymal change.
Sir my friend is fully addicted masturbation he ll masturbating him self every day so how he can come out from dat and if he did continuously like in future which problems he will be faced.
I am 19 yr old guy and I become addicted to a very bad habit of mastrubation. Which becoming very harmful for me. As my health is draining at a very fat rate. So tell me pls how can I get rid off this and recover my health stamina again as early as possible.
The sides of my nose used to dry up fastly and this makes appear white powdery on sides of my nose. What shall I do to make it clean.
Facts of Sodium
1. Sodium is a component of salt which is an essential ingredient of our diet. It is also known as sodium chloride (NaCl) in which sodium is 40% and chloride is 60%.
2. Sodium is an important mineral which maintains water balance in our body.
3. Sodium regulates the blood pressure with potassium.
4. It is involved in the proper functioning of both nerve impulses and muscles within the body.
5. It is added for flavour enhancement and to increase the self-life of certain food.
6. Processed and preserved food e.g. Cheese, condiments, fast foods, pickles, sauces soup, some frozen vegetables and canned food usually have high sodium content.
7. It is used as dressing for salad etc.
8. The body needs only a small amount of sodium to function properly. I. E, 500 milligrams /day. Usually. Fda recommends 2300 milligrams /day.
9. The sodium portion of the salt is associated with high blood pressure.
10. In India, hypertension disease burden which in the year 2007 was 125 million is expected to become 214 million by 2025.
11. It is essential to control the sodium intake which plays an important role in hypertension.
12. Salt sodium conversion will help us to reduce the sodium content
A. 1/4 teaspoon salt = 575 mg sodium
B. 1/2 teaspoon salt = 1, 150 mg sodium
C. 3/4 teaspoon salt = 1, 725 mg sodiu
D. 1 teaspoon salt = 2, 300 mg sodium
13. For optimal heart health, the American heart association recommends people aim to eat no more than 1, 500 milligrams of sodium per day i.e. approximately tsp salt daily