Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am suffering from headache from last 10 days. Headache is all over the head. It pains when I walk or move my head in any direction. Or see down words. It is very severe, and continuous feel as it is in my scalp nerves and I have fever between 100-101. And today I also had vomiting 2 times. And feeling very weak. How can I get rid of this? Is this serious? Should I consult a specialist?
I am suffering from skin allergy for the last two years. I am worried about the same as the I am not getting any reilief from allopathy medicine s and it is very costly also. In apollo hospital consultant fee I have paid rs 1000/three times each. Please suggest alternate medicines like homeopathy or aryuvediv. For urticaria dermatographism skin disease. I am 68 years old.
I have sex problem due to which I have backache, lower abdominal pain and sometime leg joint pain, wat shud I do. Mostly these situation happen after masturbation I am not married, I feel laziness and lack of confidence during sex, some time erection problem which make uncomfortable in front of partner. What shud I do plzzz suggested me some good medicine wat examination shud I done to get rid of these problem completely.
What happens before, during and after a heart attack? WebMD explains the causes of heart attacks, which affect 1 million Americans every year,
I got high temperatures many a times regularly. I have been suffering from this from a long time. Consulted a doctor, it vanished that time but after few months started back. Please do tell me some solution.
I am 56 years old male. I am suffering from erectile dysfunction problem. I am not getting erection even after taking dapoxetine. Suggest what to do.
Is bipolar disorder or mood swings disorder or mania permanently curable without relapse? if relapse is usual then how to prevent relapse.
My Son, 8 years old, complains of frequent urination, particularly at night before sleeping. We consulted our paediatrician, couple of months back, who checked his penis and advised treatment for Phimosis which we could cure by applying medication and thus could retract his penis skin. However, there are times when the skin gets attached again and he starts to complain of this urination - there are only a few drops, sometimes 1-2 drops, that comes during this urination. Is this urination problem due to Phimosis issue or something else. What specialist I should see to solve this problem for my son. Pl advise.
I have really bad headache since the past few weeks. I have taken a lot of medicines but nothing helps. What should I do?
There is a widespread debate about the healthiness and nutritional value of non-vegetarian food. While the advocates of both the segments cheer their own cuisines, science has a completely different standpoint. Some of the common apprehensions of consuming non-vegetarian dishes include the occurrence of deadly diseases such as diabetes, cancer, obesity,, high blood pressure, renal diseases to name a few. This being said, there is no concrete evidence of any co-relation between non-vegetarian food and complicated diseases. As a matter of fact, non-vegetarian diet has numerous nutritional benefits.
- High source of nutrition: Non-vegetarian dishes, such as meat has high protein content and is enriched with vital amino acids. While protein is the building block of the body, amino acids ensure that the body is safeguarded from common ailments and strengthen the immune system.
- Rich iron content: Iron is a key component of the hemoglobin and the human body requires it in adequate quantities for normal functioning of the system. Red meat, soup and bone marrow, for instance, is a rich source of iron. It helps the body to safeguard itself against critical diseases such as anemia.
- The vital creatinine: Meat contains a vital component called creatinine that helps the body to build muscle. A study (Brown, 2008) revealed that most vegetarian infants portray stalled growth due to creatinine deficiency.
- Good source of B12: Vitamin B12 is an important constituent that the body requires for normal functioning. Lack of this vitamin causes Macrocytic Anemia. Infant of a vegetarian mother is often witnessed to be suffering from Anemia due to lack of B12.
- Easy phosphorus availability: Vegetarian dishes contain phytic acid which needs to be converted to phosphorus by complex chemical reactions. In sharp contrast, non-vegetarian meals have ready to absorb phosphorous content.
- Vitamin A and calcium availability: Fish has vitamin A that accounts for human intelligence and formation of memory. It also helps the body with calcium content for stronger teeth and bone formation. While calcium is available in vegetarian diets, the concentration of calcium is way more in fish and other non-vegetarian sources.
- Other mineral constituents: Non vegetarian diet contains some key minerals such as zinc, riboflavin, amino acid, lysine etc. These minerals are required by the body in adequate portions in order to avoid energy deficiencies. Some fishes contain a critical component called omega 3 acids which is required by the body for sound mental and physical health.
Non-vegetarian dishes, therefore, are definitely healthy and are consumed by millions of people across the world. While there are many advantages of non-veg food, too much consumption of red meat might lead to complicated diseases. It is, therefore, essential to maintain a balanced diet for the body to function well.