Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Arun RaiYour feedback matters!
I'm 23 old. Since from 4 years I m suffering from the aquit headache. Sometimes my head vibrates. Eyes sight got weak little bit. Can't concentrate on one thing.
Ankh me behngapan agya left ankh me chot lgne k bad kya kru kitne paise lgenge samne dekhne se sab thik h left right me dekhne se behnga lgta hu.
From 1 week I have noticed that when I am driving the bike some liquid comes out of my eye and also it pains please suggest what can be its reason.
I was prescribed 25mg. sildenafil citrate about 11 years back. Thereafter I have been using it regularly. However after using it for 5 years the erection was reduced.I then started using 50mg. which was told by the chemist. Now again I have problem in erection. I am now 60 years of age. Should I start taking 100 mg? I am also facing issues with my eyes. The eye specialist has recommended laser treatment for retina and has also told that in both my eyes cataract formation has started. Please also tell me whether my eye condition is due to the use of the drug for erectile dysfunction.
If I will eat chicken or fried egg. After some time my eyes looking blurred and they get hot. What's my problem? And what should I have to do?
I am suffering from allergy around my eyes. Some portion around of my eye is like pressed down. And this problem is always starts from winter season. It damage my whole look. I am looking old due to this problem. Pls help me.
I am a software engineer. Daily 12 hours spent infrontof of computer. So i feel dryness in my eyes. What are all the foods good for eyes ?
I feel some itchiness in my eyes after all day long working on computer systems and headache as well. I am already using specs with -5 power. Please advice.
I have red eye for over 4 days What should I do Pain in legs. Pain in head and all body. And very weakness in all body. What should I do?
Hello sir. I have a eyes of paning full days even though I don't work under computer. What I do to cure.
This is a condition which can be caused in the delicate folds of the skin over the eye called the eyelid. The eyelids usually protect us from extreme light, and the entrance of other debris as well as against injuries to the delicate interiors of the eyes. The eyelid may get irritated or experience varied sensations like prickling, burning or itching, with a dull ache or sharp pain due to many reasons. This discomfort and irritation is usually caused by inflammation. Let us learn more about this condition.
- Eyelid Inflammation: Blepharitis or eye inflammation is a condition that causes eyelid irritation because of allergic reactions as well as infections, dandruff in the eyelashes and eyebrows, pollutants and varied other causes. Also, poor hygiene can lead to the growth of eyelash lice which can also enter the eyes and lead to inflammation and irritation of the eyelids. A malfunctioning oil gland can also cause this kind of problem along with side effects of certain kinds of medication.
- Types of Inflammation: This condition can be of two types :- anterior and posterior. Anterior eye inflammation causes irritation in that part of the eyelids which are outside the eyes where the eyelashes are situated. Dandruff and allergic reactions can also cause this kind of irritation. Posterior eyelid inflammation is a condition that can be found in the inner rims and corners of the eyes where malfunctioning oil glands found in the follicles of the eyelashes can cause this problem leading to blurry or cloudy vision as well.
- Symptoms: Apart from irritation and not being able to close the eyes properly, there are many other symptoms of this condition. These symptoms include sensitivity to glares of light, oily eyelids, burning and itching sensation, and a feeling that some particles have entered your eyes and formed a crust on your eyelashes.
- Checking for an Infection: Many of these symptoms can point at the presence of an infection, especially when accompanied by fever and headaches. Yet, irritation can also just be a cause of simple inflammation or due to the entry of a foreign body into the eye. Still, it is always best to get the symptoms checked by an ophthalmologist who will conduct a detailed eye exam along with lab tests based on blood samples in order to ensure that there is no bacterium or virus infecting the body.
- Treatment: Steroids and antibiotics will be used only when there is an infection. As a home remedy for this condition, you can apply a warm wash cloth and clean your eyes frequently.
Talk to your doctor about potential complications of this irritation like eyelash loss.