Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arun Naik
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arun NaikYour feedback matters!
I took an ECP after an unprotected intercourse on 23rd July and then after a week followed bleeding for 6 days, exactly like my normal periods. But, I guess that it was withdrawal bleeding. My normal period should have started by around 11th July, but I haven't got it yet. What does this mean?
My wife is pregnant from 27 weeks and she complains pain from last night near both side of vagina (or at the end of both legs near vagina) I am very worried about it. Can you please help me out.
Hi I am tanishka 18 year's old girl I have am issue of pain during periods it very irritating for me give me some advise to get relief from me.
Sir wife has irregular in monthly period time. She also have so many burning in secret place of her. We trying from a year for baby BUT it is not getting success to have pregnancy. Can you suggest what to do. Whom to show.
Hi. From last 3 months I got my periods 5 days earlier. In March, I got my periods on 10th. In April, I got my periods on 5th. In May I got my periods on 30th. And I'm expecting my periods on 25th of this month. I need to postpone my periods cause I have my wedding fixed on June 25th. So can I use Primolut-N to delay my periods at least 1-2 weeks? If yes, can you please tell me when I need to start taking the tablet and for how long? And how many tablets per day and when should I take (morning/evening/night? I'm 27 years old and I'm not allergic to any kind of tablets.
Hi, my right Fallopian tube is (Cornual end) is Blocked but my Left tube is Patent. Now my doctor do my Fallicular Study and report is this Menstrual Day-11th day Follicular Size-right- 17.5mm . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 11.5mm Left- 19mm and 15.5mm End Thickness- 5.5mm Fluid in cul-de-sac-nil Menstrual day-13th day Follicular Size- right-19mm and 14mm Left- 19mm and 15.5 mm End Thickness - 7.0mm Fluid in cul-de-sac- - nil Please tell me this is good or not what should I do? I want to be a pregnant. Is there any particular step to get quick pregnancy? Any medicine? Please tell me
My wife suffers with vaginal infection .now it's almost cured with one year course. But prolactin level is high approx 25 .it keep fluctuating. She used cablogomin tablet as per Doctor prescription to lower prolactin. But is der any chances of baby conceive .I m too tense. IVF is possible or not in this case.
Suffering from pcod help me out how to handle this please. There are cysts on both side of ovary. Is this a very bad disease?
Hello I am 21 year old and I had oral sex with gf but I touch my penile tip to her vagina without ejaculation at 18 oct then after her period came 29 oct then her next period came at 27th nov then is it chances of pregnancy or not? Please advise
Cervical cancer is a type of cancer which emerges from the cervix. It occurs due to the abnormal growth of cells in the cervix (lower part of the uterus) of the female reproductive system. Cervical cancer is the most common type of cancer found in women, worldwide, and can be treated with successful results, if discovered at an initial stage.
This type of cancer can be caused by multiple factors, some of which are:
- Human papillomavirus - One of the major causes of cervical cancer is the human papillomavirus (HPV). There are more than 100 types of HPV. During sexual intercourse, a minimum of 40 types of HPV are passed, out of which 15 of them are high risks for cervical cancer, including types 16 and 18. 7 out of 10 women, who suffer from cervical cancer, are infected by types 16 and 18. However, most women, who are sexually active, will come under the influence of at least one type of HPV in their lifetime, without any kind of harm caused to them.
- Smoking - Smoking increases the risk of cervical cancer in women. It helps in the development of HPV, which is a major cause of this type of cancer. If a woman is already HPV-positive, smoking increases the probability of being diagnosed with cervical cancer by leaps and bounds.
- Oral contraceptives - Research shows that taking contraceptive pills increases the risk of cervical cancer in women. Women who've been on contraceptive pills for over 5 years are twice as more prone to being diagnosed with cervical cancer than those who are not on the pill. But as soon as you stop the intake of pills, the increased risk of cancer drops immediately.
- Multiple pregnancies - Having multiple pregnancies is linked with increased risk of cervical cancer. Having seven or more pregnancies increases the risk of this type of cancer in those women who are already influenced by HPV by four times. And those who have had one or two full-term pregnancies, also under the influence of HPV have two to three times the risk of being diagnosed with this illness.
Knowing about the symptoms of cervical cancer can help in the early diagnosis of this disease. However, in the early stages of the disease, there are no such noticeable symptoms. Although these signs can help you understand if you've got cervical cancer:
1. Abnormal vaginal bleeding, i.e. bleeding after sexual intercourse or after menopause
2. Longer period cycles
3. Bleeding after douching
Symptoms in the advanced stages of the illness are:
1. Loss of weight
2. Back pain
3. Leg pain
5. Swelling of legs
7. Pelvic pain
8. Leakage of urine/feces from vagina
If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.