Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Archi Jain
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Archi JainYour feedback matters!
Doctor is very experience with good knowledge skill..I got rooot canal treatment done and it was painless...her clinic is 15 year old
In a dental implant procedure, frames or metal posts are placed beneath the gums so as to enable a dentist to mount artificial teeth onto them. Post the procedure, you have to be careful about a few things.
Here's what all you need to take care of:
- Careful brushing: Only soft bristle brush needs to be used in this regard and do not pressurize the treated areas. In this case, tenderness needs to be considered so that brushing can be conducted carefully without injuring or hurting implants.
- Maintaining oral hygiene: Oral hygiene is the most important thing, and this is the reason you are advised to use any special mouthwash or any other flossing solution. This step needs to be continued for preventing the growth of unwanted infectious elements as that can ruin the implants completely. You should also carefully brush your teeth without affecting the implanted area.
- Apply ice pack: If you want to get rid of unwanted swelling and inflammation, immediately after dental implants, then nothing can be the best than homemade therapy, other than using ice packs. You should keep the ice packs just over the swollen art directly, and you can even try out this therapy multiple times in a day and will get relief instantly.
- Avoid smoking: You are not allowed to continue smoking after implants, as that can make the situation complicated, as a result, of which you might even experience dreadful consequences. You should follow different steps to completely curtail the smoking habit from your lifestyle.
- Scheduling appointments: You should meet your dentist on a frequent basis in order to make sure that everything is perfect. You can also visit your dentist in times of emergencies when you are facing tremendous pain or bleeding.
Why a dental visit before your wedding day is essential
It's your wedding clothes trial and after multiple designers visits, a blur of fabrics and embroideries, finally you face the mirror looking like a charming prince! you can't get your eyes off yourself the smart, handsome, be jeweled and crowned silhouette you get closer to your reflection and you smile to yourself.
To your utter dismay-staring back at you is a gaping black hole in your yellow looking teeth- a stark contrast against your beautiful pearl white sherwani!
Among things that you don't know or care about in this wedding planning charade, one thing you do know for sure is that while the bride will outshine you, the pictures will last forever, and a yellow smile with a black blemish on a white sherwani is not the kind of shame you're willing to live through!
So if you're a groom-to-be your trial date shouldn't be the day you realize your smile must live up to the bright and momentous occasion that you're preparing for!
While the metrosexual man of today has even his pre-wedding skin treatments lined up, for the more macho or masculine ones at least getting their smile right can make a huge difference!
So here's a quick checklist to know if you qualify for dental treatment and if you should visit before your wedding day
Are you happy with your smile?
Are your teeth crowded?
Can you see any brown or black stains on your teeth?
A dental visit according to popular misconception is no unpleasant ordeal!
So whatever be your woe, a variety of treatment solutions can be planned and customised to transforming your smile if you're well in time.
Having a dental partner through it all works best for most people and who better than your future life partner to get you through an intimate experience like your appointment.
Top 3 reasons for a couple's pre-wedding dental appointment
You want a million dollar smile on your big day
Long pending issues that rather be dealt with while you're working on looking your best -both within and without Avoiding unhappy toothaches during your happiest times be it wedding or honeymoon
Did your dentist tell you stronger teeth make for hotter men!
Stay happy and flash that smile with confidence after your dental appointment.
Do let me know what you think!
One of my tooth has become sensitive due to which I can't chew on right side. Second tooth with cap after root canal treatment(before @ 7 years) is also paining. Please advise.
Chewing gum may be made popular as a style statement in the recent past, but in reality, it is as ancient as the Aztecs and the Mayans, who had the habit of chewing gum or bark. Over the years, numerous studies have been conducted to deep-dive into its benefits, and it has been found to be very beneficial.
With the recent fad of foods going sugar-free, chewing gums also left the sugar in them out.
For routine regular oral care, it is advisable to brush and rinse after each meal. However, in cases when one is not at home, this becomes a practical challenge. A good option is to chew a sugar-free gum after each meal, so that decay and gum disease are reduced to a large extent. This can be supplemented with a brushing or flossing as soon as it becomes available.
In addition to avoiding sugar load, there are other benefits of chewing sugar-free gum as listed below:
- Kills microorganisms: It is believed that chewing sugar-free gum for about 10 minutes can kill up to 100 million bacteria in the mouth.
- Stimulates production of saliva: The jaw movement that happens with chewing gum increases saliva production and flow. This helps in diluting the acids in the mouth, flushing out plaque, and removing food particles that are lodged in various areas.
- Prevents decay: With improved salivary flow, the chances of dental decay are delayed. Studies comparing pH of the mouth before and after chewing gum have confirmed that sugar-free gums reduce the acidic level of the mouth, which is conducive for tooth decay. There is no actual sugar in the gum, thereby one of the factors required for decay is eliminated.
- Xylitol: One of the main ingredients in sugar-free gums, it is shown to reduce the amount of bacteria that lead to decay in the mouth. This is an ingredient from fruits and vegetables and so good for the overall health.
- Improves digestion: As is well known, the first step of digestion begins in the mouth. With improved salivary flow and increased chewing, food is digested to a greater extent leading to reduced incidence of acid reflux.
- Boosts logic and memory: Chewing gum stimulates blood flow to the brain and stimulates the neural pathway. This has multiple benefits including improved memory, improved alertness and logical skills, reduced anxiety, and improved learning and memory.
- Saves money: With all these benefits, especially reduced incidence of gum disease and tooth decay, it is estimated that a lot of money spent on dental treatments is saved.
So, the next time you see the sugar-free gum at the billing counter, there is no need to think too much about it, go for it!!
Root Canal Treatment
Dear friends, I’m Dr. Pankaj Dhawan. I’m a trained Prosthodontist and Implantologist. I’m practicing in Vasant Kunj, New Delhi. Today, I’m going to teach you something about root canal treatment.
Our teeth are very precious to us, they are very important for us because we break our food with the help of our teeth. We would not be able to get nutrition from the teeth if we do not break the food in suto. That’s why the teeth play a very important role in mastication and breakage of the food to get the nutrition to the body.
Today, I’m going to tell you about root canal treatment and how to preserve the teeth. Over a period of time, because of constant use and not keeping proper hygiene, teeth do accumulate little bit of plaque and calculus around them. These are nothing but colonies of bacteria. These bacterial colonies secrete acid at night and this acid attack the calcified structure of the tooth. These cause decalcification of the teeth. This decalcification of the teeth causes the denaturing of the teeth and when this bacterial invasion goes little deeper into the teeth, we have dental cavities, we have dental caries. Dental caries is a microbial infestation of the teeth. When dental caries reaches the pulve or you may say in common words the nerve and the blood vessels of the teeth then, they cause immense pain and the pain of teeth is always unbearable.
Most of our patients in our country access dentist when they are having severe pain and extreme tenderness, therein, we have to do nothing but root canal treatment to save the teeth. Root canal treatment is a mummification of the teeth or in other words, trying to preserve the teeth without taking the juice out of the teeth. What we do is, we take the nerves and blood vessels out of the teeth, and put an inert material like Gutta Percha inside the teeth to preserve the teeth so that the teeth can function normally for rest of the time.
In metros, the root canal treatment can cost approximately 5000 Rs per teeth. In a root canal treatment the infected nerves and blood vessels are taken out with the help of rotary endodontics or hand endodontic instruments and then they are debrided, clean and all the materials which are inside are totally thoroughly clean and then, there are inert materials, used to seal the root canals of the tooth. After the sealing, the tooth is definitely needs to be capped. The capping of the teeth is important because tooth becomes brittle after root canal treatment and the cost of the cap in metro cities would be from 5000 Rs. to 15000 Rs. depending on the material used so, you may say a root canal treatment with the cap can cost you anytime between 10,000 to 15000 rupees for one teeth. It is always better to prevent the root canal by regular cleaning, visiting you dentist every six months and getting scaling and polishing done for the teeth.
For root canal treatment and crown therapy, if you need any further query, or if you need any further knowledge please feel free to contact me on the Lybrate platform.