Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Archana WaniYour feedback matters!
Hi goodmrng Dr. I am paul n my friend is sunita she does not have monthly period she used to after two or three month she has checked up already if she take medicine then she used to have monthly waist if she stop taking medicine then its stays same.
Sir my age is 23 I have one water pimple on my penis so due to this I consult a doctor nd tasted fr HIV nd STD profile the results is negative bt one of my friends says HIV test should be within 10 mins of taking blood to testing so he says my results are maybe wrong is it correct or not? How much time to taken fr blood taste aftr collecting blood sample.
I am 36 years old, my height is 4. 9 and my weight is 66kg. Due to overweight I dont want to go for second child. Some suggestion for me?
Mint, scientifically known as ‘mentha’, is a herb with small green leaves and a characteristic strong odour. It is also a virtual cure-all plant. Try using mint by adding it to your meals, oral care and skin care regimen to remain healthy and fresh forever. A few prominent mint health benefits include the following:
Digestion aid: Try mint leaves if you are not feeling hungry. It is a great appetizer as well as a promoter of digestion. It soothes your stomach when you’re suffering from inflammation or indigestion. So, next time you have a stomach upset, go for mint tea or mint oil. Mint’s characteristic aroma acts as an appetizer. It stimulates the salivary glands and other digestive glands to produce saliva and digestive juices, thereby facilitating digestion.
Nausea and headache: Mint leaves, especially freshly crushed leaves, help staunch nausea and headache, thanks to the strong and refreshing aroma. Menthol oil or mint-flavoured products are very useful for alleviating nausea. Similarly, balms with a mint base or mint oil can be rubbed on your forehead and nose to give quick relief from headache. Mint tea oil derived from mint is also very effective in treating nausea and motion sickness while travelling.
Respiratory disorders: The strong minty aroma is very effective in clearing up congestion of the nose, throat, bronchi and lungs. This makes mint a very effective remedy for asthma and common cold. The herb is also a good remedy for cough. This is because mint has a cooling and soothing effect on the throat, nose and other respiratory channels, and this helps relieve the irritation, which causes chronic coughing. Regular use of mint in any form is very beneficial for asthma patients as well, because it is a good relaxant and it relieves congestion that blocks respiratory channels, causing symptoms of asthma.
Depression and fatigue reliever: As mint is a natural stimulant, it can help relieve fatigue and feelings of sadness. Mint essential oil is very good if you are feeling anxious, sad, depressed, low or just plain sluggish. Mint oil can be ingested, applied as a salve topically, or inhaled as a vapour to help with fatigue and depression.
Oral health: Mint has germicidal qualities and can quickly freshen up your breath. It also gets eradicates harmful oral bacteria inside your mouth, alleviating oral health. The mint leaves can be rubbed directly on your tongue, teeth and gums to clean and refresh your mouth. You can also get the benefits of mint by simply chewing on its leaves.
Skin health: Since mint oil is a good antiseptic and anti-pruritic, it acts as an excellent skin cleanser. It is used to clear pimples as well as soothe and cure skin from infections.
Mint’s anti-pruritic properties can be used for treating insect bites, mosquito bites, stings by honeybees etc. With its cooling property, mint will relieve you of the irritation of stings and bring the swelling down. Also, women can use mint oil to relieve cracks and pain in nipples which occur during breastfeeding.
We are meeting after a long time and we want to have unprotected sex. What measures we should take to avoid pregnancy?
I am 21 years old. Since one year monthly perieds was not regular. 1and half month once was mc in every peried. What was the suggation me pleas
I am 33 year old and mother of 5 kids. I had slight differences between my breast before first delivery. Yhe problem is after delivery both the breast will be filled with milk. But after10 days or two weeks the small breast will start shrinking and it will have very small amount of milk. The difference in size affects my confidence level too. Can I get this treated feel there is difference in structure of this breast.
HI I'm 23 years old female. I'm trying to get pregnant from last 6 months. Before marriage I'm getting regular periods. After marriage whenever I have Intercourse with my hubby my periods will come on that month 15 days late. That means 45 days once. How to get pregnant. Pls reply ASAP. I'm facing problems in my family.
Manju is having blood in urine from today morning and she is having problem passing Urine from 1 week.
Question for gynecologist there is any chance to come out from a lady Brest any liquid type material, when she is pregnant 29 weak pls help me.
Last month I took unwanted 72 pill after 10-20 mins of unprotected sex, he didn't ejaculate. But I wanted to be sure, the next two days, I took ipill again I was stressed out. Then my period was 5 days early. On 15th November, usually I get at 21st every month. Now it's 17th December, I still don't get my period. I'm scared. Is my period gonna go back to date 21th again? And my belly fats is increasing a bit, sometimes hard sometimes soft. Is this because of lack of sleep and inactivity and eating too much junks? Because I heard it's possible to gain belly weight if we are doing those. Anyway, my belly button area is sometimes hard after meal. I can't be pregnant in this situation. Please give me answer I think I'm going crazy. Im so scared. Please help me.
During periods I feel too much pain in my breast. Can I do sex during periods and allow to my partner to touch my breast?
I used to maturbate almost daily, and have sex on mind always, im 31 years male married but wife is unromantic. What should I do?
My period start 19 the of July and end on 25th of July. We had sex on 23 rd of July. We used protection but in the last condom left inside and some semen left in condone and some split out. Don't know it gets in or not. I have 30 days of cycle. My last period date was 18th of June. I want to know how much chance to get pregnant. I am worried because I want to get pregnant. please reply.
Hello Doctor. My wife is 3 and a half month pregnant and she says" Its bleeding from last 2 days. This is happening 3rd time in last 3 month. Is there any specific reason? Last time when it happened, we got it scanned and everything was fine but was suggested an injection.
Why there is white discharge after menstrual cycle. This problem occur after monthly menstruation. What should I do.
We are newly married. We had unprotected sex last week. Can you please suggest me how to avoid pregnancy as we are not looking for pregnancy such quickly.
Mein 19 saal ki married hu 30 april ko meri shadi hui this year tab se husband k sath unprotected sex chalu hai but no pregnancy signs? Is there any problem? And give me tips for remain pregnant? Pllz suggest.
“8” Shaped Walk Maintain Good Health
Walking is one of the best exercise and will maintain good health. We should walk with free mind without any distraction. If it is done properly excellent health will be maintained. In this modern world Morning walk is becoming fashion and many of the people walk chatting with friends in person or thro mobile . Walking with talking .
Among the walking exercise best walking exercise is “8 shape walk method”. It is supreme of all. This is one of the best methods which give miraculous benefits as suggested by the Yogis and Siddhars. It should be practiced daily for 15-30 minutes. Only at the time of driving license we think about 8 and drive the vehicle in the 8 shape circle and get license. Driving in the 8 shape line by vehicle we get license. But if we walk in the 8 shape line we will maintain good health. We will see the method of 8 walk, how it should be done properly, and what are all the benefits.
Procedure to do “8” shaped walking exercise:
- Practice this in the morning, evening or in empty stomach, in the open or in a room in the north-south direction. Draw a parallel line from east to west or west to east in the north side and leave ten feet gap and draw 8 shape line; now practice “8” shaped walking.
- Walk North to south and South to North clockwise and anticlockwise fifteen minutes each.
- Practice “8” shaped walking first and then you may do some simple yogic exercise and breathing exercise.
- During this walk we will necessarily concentrate in walking in the 8 shape line. Possibility of chatting with friends in person or in mobile like in normal walking is avoided. Proper and normal breathing is possible.
- In our hand palm and leg palm all reflex points of our entire internal organs are located.(See the leg palm picture) Due to the pressure in palm, at the time of walking ( we should walk in bare foot without shoes/chapel ) all our internal organs are activated and we get relief from concerned diseases.
- Benefits of doing “8” shaped walking exercise:
- During walk in the 8 shape our entire body ( hip, abdomen etc.) is twisted and all our organs are activated.
- At the end of thirty minutes of 8 walking stuffy nose is cleared and feel free breathing from both the nostrils.
- In the mean time we can feel the cough in the lungs and sinus cavity get dissolved. The phlegm is eliminated either by spitting out or getting assimilated into the body and your asthma is reversed.
- As five kilogram of oxygen is inhaled due to complete respiration, phlegm in the lungs is released. Intake of five kilograms of oxygen energizes the body.
- Headache, Digestive Problems, Thyroid, Obesity, and Knee pains, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and constipation is reversed.
- It reduces the sugar level in the blood and reverses your diabetes and its complication within a year of regular 8 walking twice daily for half an hour.
- Improves eye sight. Due to concentration in the 8 shaped line, short sightedness and other eye related problems are improved /curtailed.
- Hearing power is improved. Gentle walking reduces the blood pressure.
- Practicing this for half an hour twice a day cures foot cracks, all types’ pain and knee pain.
- Aged persons and those who are unable to do this by themselves can do it with the help of others and get benefited even paralysis.
- Shoulder, neck, back, lumbar, knee, heels, cervical and lumbar, spondylitis, sciatica, disc prolapsed, paralysis, depression, epilepsy, migraine, diabetics B.P, thyroid, kidney and gall bladder stones, asthma, sinusitis, piles, colitis, nervous debility , sleeplessness, Heart diseases, kidney problems are benefitted through this “8” walking.
- Practicing this exercise regularly, brings back youth to us, reverses all your diseases And a person of seventy years old may feel that he is young like his grand children.
- Happily practice “8” shape walk” and enjoy good health without any disease.