Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Archana Thombare
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Archana ThombareYour feedback matters!
Ayurveda is a just another treatment
Ayurveda has been considered by a majority of society as a treatment method similar to allopathic or homeopathic. But, in fact, ayurveda scripts clearly construe that it is purely a lifestyle. The entire system of ayurveda is envisioned on the four basic pedestals of healthy eating, sound sleep and ample exercises; thus ayurveda establish a system of sound health and curing through the right lifestyle and healthy habits.
Dear Mam Having the age of 30+ I am having problem in periods i. E it happens two times in a month. It happened when I came to stay Mumbai 2011 8th dec. Is it a serious issue? Please let me know.
Madam am 25 years old married 6 months, running but I not conceive till now but my period getting 5 or 8 days after my due date past 4 months what the reason madam.
How did girl know that she is pregnant? Is any safe way to abort the child that also not harm the mothers health.
Am 33 years old. This is my 1st pregnancy. Also I have fibroid. This is my 8th month started. Whole day heartburn problem I faces. What I do for cure of heartburn?
I have pain in my legs and swelling in body, suffer from thyroid and pcos, pain after running increases.What can I do?
I am trying to get pregnant but I missed periods in last 2 months but urine test is negative please give me some tips how to know my pregnancy is positive.
Hello. Had a d and c on March 3rd. 2017.as the baby had alobar holoprosencephaly. Recent usg showed anterior wall fibroid of 2.5×2.3 cms. My Gynaec suggested to wait for 6 months for next baby? Please enlighten me about the future pregnancy. As I am very much worried about my next pregnancy and the child? How should we wait to try for the next one?
1. Put one or two lemon slices in the water and drink it. It helps to reduce vomiting sensation.
2. Make powder out of ginger root and add three teaspoons of it to boiled water. Now let the become cool. Sip this water throughout the day.
3. Chew on anise or fennel seeds, which are best to soothe upset stomach.
4. Drink a glass of water every hour can reduce morning sickness.
5. Drinking peppermint tea in the morning also relieves from morning sickness.
6. Raspberry leaf tea is another way to fight the morning sickness. It's safe to take 1.5 to 2.4g of tea leaf per day.
7. Take a glass of cool water and mix a tablespoon each of honey and apple cider vinegar to it. Drinking this mixture daily in morning, is an effective remedy for morning sickness.
8. Prepare a mixture of 1 teaspoon of fresh limejuice, 1/2 teaspoon of ginger juice, 1 teaspoon honey and 1 teaspoon mint juice. Consume this mixture 3 to 4 times daily.
9. Take juice of about 25 fresh curry leaves and mix it with 1 teaspoon of honey and 2 teaspoons of fresh limejuice. Daily take this mixture for 3 to 4 times.
Homeopathy is one of the most successful alternative systems of medicine, which has gained prominence with time. Homeopathy has always been associated with various controversies, but has emerged successfully due to its principles and scientifically proven products.
In spite of its success over the years, many people still abstain from using homeopathic medicines for healing purposes. Here are some myths about homeopathy nullified:
- Homeopathic medicines are slow to act: This is one of the most important myths which abstain people from using homeopathic treatment. Homeopathic medicines are selected on the basis of the characteristics of the signs and symptoms and not just on the basis of diagnosis of a certain case. In homeopathy, an exact match needs to be done between the medical symptoms and symptoms of the disease. In case the symptoms do not match, the effect of the medicine becomes slow. The mismatch occurs due to the homeopaths mistake, and it is not a mistake of homeopathy. When the medical symptoms and disease symptoms match, homeopathic medicines work effectively and fast.
- Some homeopaths do not disclose the name of the medicines they give: This is another major myth about homeopathic medicines. Homeopaths do not hide the names of medicines they give you, and if you are educated enough to understand the depth of homeopathy, you should know that there is nothing like homeopaths hiding the names of medicines theyre giving you. Homeopathy differs and unlike modern medicines, its remedy differs from person to person. For example, for two people suffering from common cold, the remedy may not be the same. If you get to know about a homeopathic medicine, which has cured cold in a friend and use it on yourself abruptly, you may have side effects or no effects at all. Even in one particular patient, the symptoms may vary every time he gets a similar cold, and the medicines also have to be changed. You must always consult a homeopath before using a homeopathic medicine on your own.
- While having homeopathic treatment, the patient's symptoms get aggravated: Homeopathic medicines are given when the medical and disease symptoms match. Thus, during the initial period of a homeopathic treatment, a little aggravation of the symptoms indicates that the medicines have started acting. This is a good sign and also denotes that the right medicine has been selected. This aggravation does not continue for long and after a short period, the patient experiences great relief. In many cases, the patients do not experience such early aggravation or symptoms. Extreme aggravation sometimes denotes improper medicine selection.
Homeopathy is a trusted and the most natural medicine that exists. There are certain myths about homeopathy, which are wrong and need to be cleared, so that more people can resort to homeopathy. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.