Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Archana MoorthyYour feedback matters!
She is suffering with typhoid. She is pregnant with 4 month. She is taking medicine milcef and dolo , Folic , calcium tab as per advising of gyno doctor. Her report is typh O - 1/20 --- +, 1/40 ---+,1/80---+, Typho H -- 1/20----+,1/40---+,1/80---+,1/160----+ and other is --, --, -- she has taken 4 days dose. Now still she is suffering with fever.
I had unprotected sex on 25th day of my cycle I.e on 31st July ,but I took emergency pills on next day itself . Now I am suffering from diarrhea and nasal congestion . My LMP is 7th July . What should I do now ? What is the probability of getting pregnant ? Also there is no withdrawal bleeding or spotting up till now . Please help asap.
Gynac/dermatologist I am suffering from PCOS and lately I have been missing on my menses and my facial hair are increasing too which makes it the worst. Please recommend me a way to stop this hair growth. Please!
I get headaches at irregular periods. This is following by blurring of my vision then I finally faint. What could my problem be?
Here are tips of treating migraines, headaches, insomnia and depression
Myself Dr. Girish and I have a clinic, physio health plus at sector 50 at Gurgaon and my team's doctor Amit and all we are treating many patient or migraine headache and insomnia depression and all. So the thing is that we are not considering the thing what happening with us main thing happening with our alignment of the head and neck to this spine this is changing just because of our wrong posture. This is not going to consider any doctors any medicine any all.
So the thing is not the normal alignment of the head to the spinal changing either left or right forward and backward so the whatever the spinal and whatever the brain stance is coming to this part, this is compressing the spinal cord and the resulting in the different symptoms of diabetes, thyroidism and many digestive disorder. Also this is not cured by any medicine so whatever thing we are doing especially for headache in migraine we are aligning your head and neck with your spine to the normal posture which is giving a proper communication to the brain and the spinal cord. Therefore you are not getting any type of pain in future and same thing is happening with the insomnia.
In this modern culture what is happening whatever the coordination between their spine and spinal cord and brain is going disturbed and you’re not getting properly relaxation of the body during sleep so you are getting insomnia. We are making your spine your brain coordinated so you get relieve with insomnia you don’t have to take any medicine and all what is happening actual with or migraine whatever the nerves whatever the spinal cord part of the brain part these things are going to swing either left or right forward and backward. So whatever the circulation whatever the nerve conduction of the brain with your body is not proper so you are not getting the proper treatment for this.
So first purpose to this cranial therapy and all we have to make that your head you spine to be align so you can get proper headache and migraine treatment. So we have to train your muscle myself we have to train your muscle. We have to train your bone alignment. We have to do every alignment from top to bottom we have to correct your knee correct your for foot we have to correct your pelvic correct your pelvis correct your shoulder.
Many people have seen a lot of the tilting of the shoulder they are doing here in there during the sitting job just because they not have proper core muscle and strength, they’re not have proper strength of the body so that why the thing is started from here. Only we are not considering we are there no medicine is going to consider only this part so we are going to treat this part you can get and get to live with diabetes, thyroidism, insomnia, depression, migraine, headache and all.
Regarding any further query you can call us on the Lybrate.
I had protected sex on 23rd July and took I pill on 24th evening as a precaution. My period due date is 28th and still haven't got my periods. Is there chances of pregnant?
How much will be the success rate of using an ipill contraceptive tablet used by the 36 hours of intercourse. And the intercourse was done during the safe periods.
Dear doctor, I am 35 years old and my wife is 29 years old. We got married 2 years ago. My wife got pregnant last year. During her pregnancy she had hyperemesis and other than she was alright. Usg findings were all normal. 1 week after taking the 20 week scan (which was perfectly ok) my wife had spotting following which we took another scan as per doctors advice. It showed that her amniotic fluid index was 17 and otherwise everything including our baby was normal. Following this she was on bed rest and she had blood stained discharge per vaginum. Exactly one week later she had labor pain and was taken to labor. There the scan showed an amniotic fluid index 27 but baby was perfectly ok. She expelled baby on same day which could not survive as it was only 22 weeks. Chromosomal studies showed the baby had no chromosomal anomalies. My wife had no infections during pregnancy and her rbs was normal (82) when checked it earlier during pregnancy and it was 165 when she was in the labor room. Her mother and maternal grandparents have history of diabetes. Mellitus. She is a doctor and had to go through much workload and stress during her pregnancy. What is the reason for polyhydramnios in her case? what should we do to avoid this in her next pregnancy and make it safe?
I hv been getting irritation around my pubic areas post marriage? just a month back I even suffered from vaginal infection which was completly treated. What cd b the reason and what is the cure. I keep myself hyginic and clean my privates with lactacyd. It does give temporary relief.
I was unmarried 22 years old. From last week my vagina upper portion i. E clitoris and nearer area is itching a lot from last week. please suggest some home remedies to cure this.
I am 7 weeks and 4 days pregnant but mild spotting occurs sometimes. And I already had my first ultrasound in 6 weeks and my baby was ok. Then why bleeding occurs slightly. Is there any problem.
I have a girlfriend and she is a lot active about sex than average girls. She needs it twice a day and I think that for me it could cause extra blood lose now a days I am feeling tired than before I think I am getting weaker.
Summer is at its peak and the mercury level is rising by a notch every day. The scorching sun gives even more reasons to constantly hunt for some cooling and soothing foods which can comfort us. It is the time of year when you get dehydrated easily due to excess sweat and perspiration and that's the time when you want to reach out for something cold like sodas, beverages or even cold water. This is where we go wrong because anything extremely low in temperature can actually constrict our blood vessels and affect the heat loss process in our body. Here are a few tips you need to keep in mind to keep yourself cool:
- Increase your water intake: In high humidity conditions, you do not sweat adequately due to which you cannot release heat efficiently from your body. That is the reason why you need to drink enough water at regular intervals even if you are not thirsty to cool your system.
- Have eatables high in water content: Eat a lot of fresh fruits, raw salads and lightly spiced foods. Fruits and veggies are easy to digest and high in water content and hence help in hydration. Avoid fried and junk foods as they take time to digest and require a lot of water. Spicy foods can also increase body heat.
- Grab naturally cooling drinks: Drink naturally cooling beverages like coconut water, lemon juice, buttermilk and sugarcane juice, etc. Rather than aerated soft drinks, caffeine, and alcoholic beverages as they contain sugar and other preservatives which act as diuretics and can cause loss of water from the body. You can add sabja (tulsi seeds) to drinks as it has a cooling effect on the body.
- Have curd: Curd is excellent as it increases friendly bacteria in the gut and improves digestion and boosts immunity.
- Include veggies in diet: Add veggies like cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, spinach, beet etc to add to the extra water in your diet.
- Small meals: avoid heavy meals at one time as it can cause acidity and affect digestion. Rather eat small meals to feel light and keep your system active.
- Don't forget raw mango: In the summer season, raw mango is a special fruit and is extremely good to prevent sunstrokes and weakness. Raw mango juice also known as aam panna can help balance electrolytes in the body. You can also have raw mango in any form like adding it in bhel, salads or making a dish out of it.
You can divide your day's meals as per regular timings like:
Breakfast: 2-3 fresh fruits (this can help to neutralize your stomach acids and make you feel light and active as they are natural sources of energy).
- Mid morning: a glass of buttermilk/ coconut water (to refresh you).
- Lunch: salads + 1-2 rotis + veggies + thin dals (you can add or subtract the rotis as per your appetite and requirement).
- Evening: fruit yoghurt/fruit smoothie (they are filling, nourishing and cooling).
- Dinner: stir fried veggies/ chilled soups + grilled chicken/ steamed fish/ low fat paneer/ tofu + jaljeera/ lemon juice (to keep your dinner light and help you wake up afresh).
Stick to the plan and stay cool this summer!
4-5 hours prior to washing your hair, apply almond, castor, olive, coconut and lavender oil in a mixed proportion which will provide moisture to your hair.