Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anushka BagulYour feedback matters!
Hii, I am 25 years old. First pregnancy. My edd based on first ultrasound is 24 Nov. And edd based on ultrasound and fetal somatic size is 20 Nov. I am 37 + weeks. My doctor wants to perform a c section on 14th Nov. Should I go for it or wait a few more days. He says baby is matured by 14th. Pls advice. Thank you.
Had unprotected sex on my period date and few hours later got my period. But then this is the third/fourth day Bleeding has almost stopped! I am afraid. Please help!
We are doing sex continuously from 12 th day to 21 days of my wifes mc. All sperm went to vagina. My semen report is normal and wife mc also regular. But my sperm not went to vagina with certain force or particular speed when it discharge. What is the reason behind that . Can my wife get pregnant with same.
Hello doctor, i'm siva, my wife had delivered 15 months before by cesarian, now she is pregnant once again. Please tell me is this perfect time to go forward. If we do can she face any problem in future. Pls I need some counselling, thank you.
I had an oral sex with my gf where I put my tongue and finger inside her vagina (no penis touch) after 10 days she got her period only for one night. What could be the problem is she pregnant? Is it possible a girl can be pregnant without having sex just only by tongue and finger? If no what could be the reason?
Hi, I am suffering from PCOD from last few ears now, and i have taken alopathic, homeo everything but cant able to cure myself as i am not eating much still put on weight an all, pls suggest should i go for gyne or endocrinologist Thanks
I am 29 years old male. 10 months have been passed after marriage. After making many times relations, pregnancy has not yet been adopted to her. She has noticed every time that discharge comes out after intercourse. Is it the reason of not adopting the pregnancy? What should we do now at this stage?
I miss my period since 12 days and my pregnancy test was negative. So is there any problem? please help me. M worried about it.
Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex 10 days before the start of her periods. Now it's more than 15 days her periods has been postponed & still she didn't get her periods. Is she pregnant. But I pulled out before I ejaculate. Tel me any tablets fr her to get her periods.
Causes for both:-
- Follopian tubal block
- Unovulatory cycle
- Pelvic inflammatory diseases
- Uterine fibroids
- Advanced maternal age (above 35)
- Azoospermia - zero sperm count
- Oligospermia - low sperm count
- Asthenospermia - low motility of sperms
- Low libido - failure to achieve proper excitement.
Males and females both are equally responsible for infertility.
Do testicular examination regular from childhood for undescended testis & testicular atrophy
If any problems related to menstual cycle / periods do consult doctor before condition leads to infertility.
Sexual intercourse should be in ovulation period from day 10 to day 18 of period only. It will increase chances of getting pregnant.
Consult doctor if failure to achieve pregnancy within 6 months of regular unprotected sexual intercourse.
I am 20 years old girl of 56 weight, I have little bit orange colour periods frOm 4 Jan this was going on orange black brown white blood was there a bit every day but my normal periods came on 11th Jan with some blood clot and today is 20th Jan but still its bleeding with no pain, but what I should do to stop bleeding? Is it dangerous? Is it any doses? I have late periods every months.
I'm 9 week pregnant. I suffering from light bleeding.in ultrasound baby growth nd heartbeat both are gud. Bt some 2 ml blood clot is seen. please suggest me this blood clot is the reason of bleeding. What's risk in it.
My girl had menstrual cycle started 8 feb 2016 and had intercourse the immediate day after the cycle Now that 12 feb 2016 she had no menstrual cycle and a week back she had vomiting, followed by 3 days, do not know the reason exactly? She took some medication for vomiting and now everything all right. Is that a sign of pregnancy? We are worried a bit to have an unplanned pregnancy Please help us to get with it.
Homeopathy is a widely accepted alternative system of medicine which was discovered in the late 18th century. Homeopathy believes in the philosophy that the mind, emotions and the body are integrated together. On the basis of this philosophy, a homeopath provides remedies which can suit best to the physical and psychological conditions of a patient. Homeopathic remedies are certainly not very high dose. Its main purpose is to recognize and discard the cause behind the condition.
People hold many misconceptions about homeopathy. Following are some of the myths of homeopathy:
- Homeopathic remedies work slowly: Many people believe that homeopathic remedies cure your medical condition very slowly. Fact is that it works very fast on diseases like cold, fever, etc. When the symptoms are chronic, then only working process is slow. This is because in chronic condition, the body takes little time to cure from inside. It is advisable to start the homeopathic remedies as soon as any symptom is seen.
- Remedies are prescribed by doctors with no formal training: Many people believe that homeopathic remedies are prescribed simply on the basis of the visible symptoms and no diagnosis is done. Fact is that these remedies are prescribed by qualified medical professionals graduated from homeopathy medical colleges. They diagnose your medical condition before prescribing you any remedy.
- Homeopathic remedies are not scientific: Many people consider homeopathic remedies to be unscientific. However, the basis behind homeopathy is pharmacological and clinical data. Vast studies and researches have been conducted on homeopathic remedies and treatment.
- Strict dietary restriction is to be followed at the time of homeopathic treatment: Many people believe that they have to control on their eating habits while undergoing homeopathic treatment. Fact is that for some patients, ingredients like garlic, onion, alcohol, coffee, tobacco etc. are to be avoided during the tenure of treatment. This is simply because these ingredients interfere with the homeopathic treatment.
- Homeopathy can cure any disorder: Some people have a strong belief that homeopathic remedies can cure any disorder or any medical condition. Fact is that this remedy is completely ineffective in case of dental issues or any condition where surgery is the only remedy.
Related Tip: "Detoxifying With Homeopathy?"