Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anushka A. SarkaleYour feedback matters!
I worked 4 years in night shift but now I change my routine means now I change job so totally my schedule change but now I get many problems like weakness whole day I am feeling unconssness and feeling sleepy please tell why this happening and how I match day scheduled.
I have dark skin area under the area of my eyes. That doesn't look good. I exactly don't know what those dark circles called. I have tried gulab kal bt no effect. So any medicine for that.
Hello sir. From the past few days I am suffering from severe fever may be due to mosquito bite. What precaution I can do now.
She is suffering from right breast cancer 3 stage. She has completed chemo 6cycle then surgery. Also facing little bone cancer. Now she will refer for radiation therapy. please help. In guiding us for precautions for her nd family members. Thanx.
Sir I want to ask a simple question from you that I can use gym supplements it is for us or it can harm my life in future and by using supplements I am getting so many pimples on my face and and my back. Thanks sir I hope you reply fast and give necessary instructions to me.
I have stomach ache for 2 days. I thought it will be k but it is still the same. How to make cure? Can you help me?
Suffering from mouth ulcers every month it comes nd go even I use citric fruits its so hard to me I cannot tolerate what should I so for it.
I am a girl of 17 yrs. I am not having periods properly. I had medicines. After medicines it happens. In dat month but den it makes a long gap of 4, 5 months. I tried homeopathy. And first time the regularity was of 4 months on date. After that the same problem. I feel my weight is also gaining due to that factor. And I am dissapointed hugely. Wat should I do to get through all this? for weight factoir I tried baba ramdev's medicine but I guess dat did not work and I gained some weight too instead of loosing. Now I am doing gym. N that is also not benifiting poroperly.
I am 20 year old male, my personalty is very thin. My hight is 6 feet and weight is 53 kg. I have tried so many products for weight gaining but there was no effect on me. So what I do now?
Hi. I have a doubt that if a person has lost his total hair on his head (i mean if a person is bald) can he able to have his hair back I mean regrowth because I heard somewhere that he can have his hair back suggest me on this.
Migraines are characteristically throbbing, intrusive and sometimes, prolonged headache accompanied by sensitivity to sound and light and the feeling of nausea. They are fairly common and usually treatable with home remedies and allopathic drugs. The word migraine has been derived from another word ‘hemicranias’ which means one sided headache. Headaches resulting from migraines tend to occur in episodes rather than being regular. Additionally, the intensity of a migraine will also vary with some attacks being very severe while other attacks will be a lot more moderate.
The pain is often accompanied by nausea or vomiting. Homeopathy may play an efficient role in the treatment of migraines. Homeopathic medicines are prescribed based on the type, duration and intensity of the migraine attacks and are most often helpful in their treatment.
Homeopathy aims to cure the headache from its very root without attracting side effects. Some of the common homeopathic medicines include:
- Belladonna: This is one of the most common homeopathic drugs prescribed for migraines. This medicine aims to cure the throbbing character of the migraine in the temporal region, which is further induced by light and sound.
- Spigelia: This is useful to treat headaches arising from the left hemisphere of the brain that is fairly common among individuals experiencing migraines. Additionally, there would be an occurrence of severe pain in the eyeballs which might be worsened by excess movement of the eyes.
- Glonoinum: This medicine works fairly well with congestive headaches which are accompanied by a constant feeling of blood rushing to the head. You might also feel shocks in your head.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is prescribed in case of headaches that form from the back of the skull and settle prominently in the right hemisphere of the skull. The eyes also tend to throb; another symptom that is remedied by the use of this medicine.
- Natrum Muriaticum: this is usually prescribed to women who complain of their migraines worsening during their menses. The headaches can be accompanied by temporary loss of vision.