Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. AnuradhaYour feedback matters!
I'm 37 years female. Recently posted abt increased thirst n urination. As per suggestions got tests done. Glucose FASTING-96 mg/dl n pp-70. HbA1c is 4.7.BP_100/80. Thyroid n liver profile with in normal limits. KFT-sodium is 1less than the reference lower range.in lipid profile HDL is 35 n LDL is 101. Urine RM is normal though. I was told to that OGTT sugar will b included in above tests but that is missed. Due I go for OGTT sugar. N what r test if I have diabetes insipidus. Kindly suggest.
I am 60 years having belly fat and weight is 105kg I homeopathy how much time it takes to reduce belly fat.
M suffering from stomach related problem since February this year. M not able to digest my lunch time food properly and I have to rush to the bathroom to poop for the second time in a day. This is happening daily. I have taken antibiotics which helped me to get relief but that was short lived. The problem came back after 4 to 5 days when I had to remain empty stomach for 2 hours. Moreover ; stress seems to worsen the situation. Please help me.
I have marks on face. The marks of pimples. So how to overcome it. Please suggest me something about this issue.
Morning after I wake up, only if I drink warm water I get bowel movement and after breakfast I get little stomach pain then again I have to go for the bowel movement actually which is very irritating to me, again in the evening I go for the same, this is continued everyday. And if I don't go for it after breakfast and evening I will get a pain in my stomach throughout the day. Doctor please suggest me how to avoid bowel movement after breakfast and in the evening and have a clear stomach in the morning itself.
Losing your virginity can be a big experience and can be exciting as well as nerve-wrecking at the same time. Its significance is different for everyone and there are no wrong or right ways to lose your virginity. Making your first time a memorable experience is easy if you know and remember these 4 things:
1. Relax - You might be conscious about your body or nervous about pain or pleasing your partner, but you need not be. It is natural to feel insecure and nervous, but communicating your reservations with your partner will clear the air between both of you, helping you level your expectations and relax. Your first time is about exploring each other's body and pleasuring each other as well as an understanding partner will help you relax and forget your insecurities.
2. It might hurt a bit - If you are a woman, intercourse for the first time might hurt a bit if your vagina is not well lubricated before you have sex. Also, you might feel some pain and/or bleed if your hymen tears, but it will not be excruciating pain. Worrying about the pain is a lot scarier than the actual pain. Some women may not experience any pain at all. However, you should make sure you are well lubricated. Foreplay is a great way to get ready for intercourse and if it is still painful you could use additional lubricants to minimize discomfort and pain.
3. Go slow - If you are a man, help your partner be comfortable by going slow in accordance to their wish. Going too fast may hurt your partner if they are not comfortable and make your first time a traumatic experience. Try to gauge your partner's reactions and proceed in a way pleasurable to both of you. Penetrating too soon might cause you to ejaculate too quickly before your partner has climaxed. Indulge in foreplay so that both of you are ready. If your partner ejaculates too fast or is unable to hold his erection, do not feel rejected or angry, support him and help him get aroused again, as it is just an effect of nervousness and excitement.
4. Use protection - There is no truth in the saying that you cannot get an STD on your first time. It is completely possible and the only way to prevent that is to use condoms or not have penetrative sex. Women can get pregnant during unprotected sex and unless you plan to become pregnant, panicking about being pregnant for days after your first time will ruin your first time and peace of mind. Use birth control and/or condoms to prevent unwanted pregnancy after your first time, and both your partner and you will be able to enjoy losing your virginity without any worries. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I always take more than 1.5 hrs for sleep from 2 two years some time it become frustating. Should I take sleeping pils or not if yes then which sleeping pil is good for me?
Mere Friend ke father ki hight 5.10 inch hai dada ji ki bhi hight same hai abhi mere friend ki hight 5.7 hai aur age 20 hai hight badegi yanahi aur wo model banna chahta hai uski hight nhi bad rahi kai doctors ko dikhaya treatment karaye no solution kya hight bad nahi sakti uska weight 58 kg hai blood group B+, hai. Help me doctors wo kaafi sad rehta hai.
Hello sir, I am 25 years old female and my bth hands from shoulders became dark by sun tan comparing to that complexion of my face so I am fed up of it now what to do? Will b really thankful if I will really get some solution for it that will really works.
I want to gain weight naturally but I just have only 1 month for that suggests me something and my weight is now 57 and em 23 years old. Suggest me something good?
Hello sir, Mere papa ko diabetes hai and neend na aane ki problem hai. Wo sleeping pill lekr sote hain (ETIZMA 0.5)Tablet lete h wo daily. Please koi natural method btayiye jisse unhe bina tablet k hi neend aa jae. And koi side effect na ho. Wo bohat stress lete h. Islie wo drink b krte h. Please koi solution btayiye.
I am suffering from cough and fever from last 17-18 days. It is really deadly. Please consult me some medicine. Really need your advice. Thank you.
Salt content in food is a natural fact. People prefer salt in their foods in order to have taste but medical research studies have suggested that excessive intake of salt leads the individuals to suffer from high blood pressure which is harmful for their wellbeing. Over the past century, the medical research has become quite advanced. According to various researches, high consumption of salt in food can make the health conditions of the individuals deteriorate to a wide extent. Not only high blood pressure, but consuming high levels of salt or sodium can cause heart complications for the individuals. However, the doctors have prescribed that the salt in diet can have some health advantages which can positively impact upon the health conditions of the people.
Pros of containing salt in diet:
- Salt helps to control the blood sugar levels thereby improving insulin sensitivity
- Salt can act as a natural antihistamine, i.e. improving an allergic reaction or ensuring prevention from an asthma attack
- Salt intake helps to maintain proper stomach pH
- Sleep quality can also be improved through the intake of salt by boasting stress and pressure from the individuals
- It also helps the body to function properly by enabling the nerves and the muscles to work appropriately
- Moreover, intake of salt in diet can also regulate blood pressure and volume
Apart from all these beneficial factors, the medical science has listed certain drawbacks or cons of intake of salt that can affect the health conditions of the people. Scientists have proved and showed evidences that excess of salt in the diet can cost various innocent lives.
The negative factors of excessive salt intake have been listed below:
- Though salt level can regulate the blood pressure but intake of excessive salt leads to put up the blood pressure to a considerable extent affecting their health conditions
- People can also suffer from hypertension and heart failures due to excessive consumption of salt in food
- Stomach cancer, kidney stones and obesity can also be cause due to salty diet
- Intake of excessive amount salt leads to chronic fluid retention leading to heart failures of the people
- Salt intake can cause obesity and vascular dementia
- Osteoporosis is also another danger that can take place in the people due to the intake of salt in their foods.
Thus from the overall discussion, it can be said that medical researchers have thoroughly generated their views regarding the fact that salt or sodium intake can leave both the positive and negative impacts on the lives of the people. Hence, it is widely recommended by the doctors that the people must reduce their salt consumption in their diet to reduce blood pressure and maintain a healthy living.