Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AnuradhaYour feedback matters!
Age difference between fetus age and menstrual age. Usg report shows fetus age 13weeks 2 days and menstrual age 14 weeks 4 days. Where usg report is normal or not ?
Sir I am 18 years female I want to build my personality and want to become men tally strong and matured I was gone into mild depression a month ago.
I have pimples. Use ponds men facewash for 4 months. But didn't changes my face look. Did should be?
She is not getting periods its been 1 month. We used to have relationship and oral sex but we used to wear the undergarments and just rub our body to each other is it possible to get a girl pregnant by only rubbing each other body? Please help me out.
Sir I am 24 year old. My weight is oscillating between 55 to 48. The problem with me is that , I had started taking protein a year ago that time I was 45 kg. I gained upto 52, But after a month I had problems of diarrhoea, so I had to stop it. Now when I take normal food also I have diarrhoea type symptoms , My stool is semisolid type (always ) and sometimes it become worst , (i have watery stool) So from last 6 months my condition is repeating , I gain weight when I feel better and after sometimes when I got watery stool condition worst and I loose weight upto 47 . What should I do . I am feeling irritating and frustrating from last 1 year.
Hello sir my age is 19 year my height is 5.5. Sir how to increase please tell me increase height food and medicine.
I am having hair fall from last few years and dandruff too. I am getting treatment from Richfeel hair clinic and no use. How do you help to stop hair fall and dandruff.
I AM MALE WEIGHING 89 KGS. HAVE JOINED GYM SO AS TO REDUCE WEIGHT. KINDLY SUGGEST THE BEST DIET AS TO REDUCE WEIGHT AND BE FIT ENOUGH. WOULD LIKE TO STATE AM A BP PATIENT BUT IS FULLY CONTROLLED WITHOUT ANY FURTHER PROBLEMS.
Do you get angry easily? Do you fume when something goes against your wish? Does your blood pressure rocket when someone tells you something that you don't like? Anger is a normal emotion of human psychology, but it is equally important to keep your anger under control. Just like any other emotion, anger too varies from person to person, and the circumstances. Uncontrolled anger can lead to mental and physical stress. It also causes stress on relationships and damages your health. Therefore, it is important to practice anger management exercises to control such extremes of emotions.
Here are some of the anger management tips that can help you control your anger:
- Think before you speak: We often say something out of anger and then regret it later. This is a common condition that has been faced by almost everyone at some point of time. Do not say things abruptly without thinking. Always take your time and think over what you are about to say.
- Express your anger once you are calm: Do not say things at the heat of the moment. Once you calm down, express your views on things that are bothering you. This will help you express better without hurting anyone.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is one of the best tools to reduce stress. Light meditative exercises performed on a regular basis such as a morning jog or deep breathing can control your anger to a great extent.
- Identify the specific cause: Instead of being grumpy about things that make you angry, try to find out the root cause of the issue and eliminate it, so that you don't have to face it again. Remind yourself that anger won't solve the problem and can only make situations worse.
- Hold no grudge: Holding on to the negative feelings can only have a negative impact on your own health. Learn to forgive others. Forgiving not only keeps the relationship healthy, but also keeps you away from stress and negative emotions.
- Practice relaxation tactics: When your temper reaches its height, put your relaxation tactics in action. A few tactics like deep breathing or repeating words to yourself like "Take it easy" or "Calm down" can actually calm you down during critical situations.
- Take a timeout: Take short breaks during stressful times of your day. This helps to release some of your stress and calm you down. You may also listen to music, take a light snack or do something that you like, to spend some time away from stressful conditions of your daily routine.
Related Tip: "How To Control Extreme Anger"