Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Anuja TungenwarYour feedback matters!
Good morning sir, Meri wife ki 2.5 mahine pahle delivery hui thi or ek ladke ko janam diya lekin sir usko abhi kuch din se right breast me dard hota h bachche ko dono breast se dudh bhi proper pilati h phir bhi right breast bhari bhari or dard rehta h please solve problem.
Why I have too pain periods? Pain itni hooti hai ki jee karta hai ki main zehar khaooo. Please koi domestic elaj batao?
Rice bran oil is getting increasingly popular nowadays. It is because it can provide numerous health benefits and comes at an affordable price, considering that rice is extremely widespread.
The most important benefit of the rice bran oil is that it helps your organism to control cholesterol levels and help you lose weight. Aside from that, it improves your general health and helps your cardiovascular system. Rice bran oil also assists with menopausal issues and promotes the health of your skin.
Rice bran oil is primarily used in cooking, although it also has considerable use in cosmetics. You should choose the oil that fits best to your needs and expectations. We tried to make the selection easier for you by singling out 10 best rice bran oil products on the market.
10 best rice bran oil reviews:
Dr. Adorable’s rice bran oil
- Cold pressedorganic 100% pure
- Dr. Adorable made an extremely versatile refined rice bran oil that can be used for multiple purposes. It’s great for your culinary needs as it has a naturally high smoke point. You can also use it as a carrier oil to make soaps or moisturizers. It decreases skin inflammation and prevents acne and eczema.
￼Tophe pure rice bran oil
- Non-gmomade from us riceperfect for cooking
- If you are looking for a rice bran oil to use in the kitchen, you can’t go wrong with rice bran oil from tophe. It is unfiltered and minimally processed, making it perfect for all your frying and cooking needs. This extremely popular oil got numerous positive reviews from customers for a reason.
King rice bran oil
- Non-gmoproduct of thailandgreat for salad dressings
- The rice bran oil from king was featured on the Dr. Oz show in 2012. It is one of the best products of thailand and is your perfect friend for daily culinary needs. A high natural smoke point makes it ideal for frying and baking, while its light flavor also makes it great for salad dressings and dipping. It contains no artificial ingredients, cholesterol or trans fats.
California rice oil company oil rice bran
- A pack of 3 unitshypoallergenicno trans fats
- This oil made in california is another product featured on Dr. Oz’s show. It is hypoallergenic and has a light flavor, making it great for both high-heat cooking and cold applications, such as salad dressings. It is sold in packs of 3 units (a total of 76.2 ounces), which is why it’s becoming a favorite in commercial cooking.
Bon vital rice bran oil
- Non-gmoideal for external useaffordable price
- The rice bran oil made by bon vital should primarily be used to take care of your skin. It can help keep it smooth and soft as it full of vitamin e and other antioxidants. The product is lightweight, so the skin quickly absorbs it. It has no smell and never goes rancid, so you can use it to make any kind of cosmetic products.
Hb oils center co rice bran oil
- Unrefinedcold pressed
- Hb oils center co’s rice bran carrier oil is extracted from brown rice. It is great to protect your skin and hair from the uv rays. You can use it on all skin types, including sensitive and baby skin. It’s also a perfect carrier oil for skin and hair care products, including creams and shampoos.
Piping rock health products rice bran oil
- Non-gmoproduct of asiaversatile
- Piping rock’s rice bran oil is made from the brown rice of the oryza sativa plant from asia. It can be used in both cooking and cosmetics. Use it for frying or baking or apply it to your skin to keep it smooth. You can also combine it with other items to make various cosmetic products.
Suriny rice bran oil
- Non-gmohypoallergenicideal for food preparation
- Suriny made a lightweight rice bran oil that does not get absorbed by food ingredients, securing non-greasy meals for you and your family. It has a high smoke point, so you can use it for any form of food preparation.
Gamma one rice bran oil
- 100% pureperfect companion for your kitchen
- Gamma one rice bran oil is your ideal friend in the kitchen. You can use it for all kinds of high heat cooking, such as stir-frying, pan-frying, deep-frying or sautéing. It can also be used for dips and salad dressings. It comes in three different sizes, so you can choose the desired pack.
Ellyndale naturals rice bran oil
- Rice bran oil from ellyndale has somewhat of a nutty taste, which nicely complements a broad range of foods. It has high-temperature tolerance, so it is ideal for frying. It doesn’t contain any gluten, which is great news for those allergic to that substance.
Information about choosing, buying and storing rice bran oil
When you are buying rice bran oil (or any other product for that matter), you should always go for renowned brands. That’s the only way you can be sure you get the real product and maximum benefits from it.
Now, let’s take a look at some tips when it comes to storing rice bran oil:
Keep the container airtight and moisture-free. That will keep the oil from going rancidkeep the oil in a cool, dark, and dry place. Sunlight can cause rice bran oil to decomposeif you bought unrefined oil, the best thing to do is to keep it in the fridgesmell the product once you buy it and remember the smell. As time goes, you can check for rancidness this way. If you think it’s foul-smelling, you should throw it away
The expected shelf life of rice bran oil is from several months up to one year. If you apply the advice we gave you, you can secure a prolonged shelf life for your product.
I have ovaries but no uterus by birth. All tests are negative and good resulted (chromosomes tests. Only my problem is absence of uterus rest all I have same as like all girls. Absence of uterus and absence of periods is my problem.
My girlfriend and me one night sex without any protected and next bay I give up IPill so doctor any problems.
Stress is a very common factor for all working moms. Work, home and taking care of the child all together causes great amount of stress in working mothers. Exercising makes the body release endorphins, which are stress fighting hormones and help in relieving stress. There are various types of exercises which a working woman can do.
- High energy activities: High energy aerobic exercises lead to an increased heart rate, which results in production of more endorphins that make the body fight stress naturally. They include running, skipping, dancing, etc. These also improve physical and mental health.
- Yoga: Yoga is excellent for stress relief. It involves movement and stationary poses or postures, along with breathing exercises. Yoga enhances the body's natural response to relaxation, making your life healthier.
- Tai Chi: Tai chi involves a series of flowing movements of the body along with breathing. Having its roots in martial arts, Tai Chi provides efficient stress relief.
- Pilates: This exercise involves a series of movements and exercises performed on a mat. Pilates enhance strength, flexibility, endurance and immunity of the body.
- Martial arts: Martial arts is an effective way of unleashing energy and venting out frustration, which result in reducing stress. There are different forms of martial arts to choose from, which include Judo, karate, Taekwondo and several others.
- Kick boxing: Kick boxing reduces stress to a great extent and involves punching and kicking, which is performed with discipline. Kickboxing incorporates a rigorous workout schedule and is a great way to vent out frustration and energy, releasing stress.
- Team sports: Team sports are an ideal way to relieve stress, work out and have fun, altogether. Playing tennis, cricket or football offers a double amount of stress relief. Playing with your family will encourage bonding, fun and help in relieving stress together.
- On the go exercises: Several exercises such as running or jogging and cycling allow you to have a break, breathe some fresh country air and get your mind freshened up. Along with the release of energy, travelling across beautiful places helps in stress relief.
- Meditation: Meditation is an amazing mind exercise for stress relief. It requires great concentration and must be performed in a quiet atmosphere. Peace of mind is obtained.
- Gym activities: A gym has a lot of exercising instruments and devices. They involve power and strength and energy is unleashed. This is an ideal vent for anger and frustration, which results in great stress relief.
Working moms face a lot of stress, which arise from various aspects of life, including work, home and children. Stress busting exercises should be practised to maintain a perfect mental health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
She had miscarriage 2 months ago due to bleeding we have done sonography test its clear so when can she conceive again and precautions should she take if she gets pregnant. It was her first pregnancy thank you.
Genophobia or coitophobia is the irrational psychological fear of intercourse. It is a type of a phobia and people suffering from it fill all or most of the criteria of specific phobia according to the ICD (The International Statistical Classification of Diseases). Genophobic people may be terrified of sexual intercourse or all acts involving sex. It is different from erotophobia in the sense erotophobia is the irrational fear of sexuality and not the act in itself.
- The causes of genophobia may be attributed to different experiences and origins according to different psychological perspectives. According to the psychoanalytic perspective, genophobia may be caused by the rigid or extremely religious upbringing, which affected the development of ego, making the individual fear all acts that are sexual because it causes moral anxiety and a severe clash of the superego (ethical portion of one's personality)and i'd (primitive component of one's personality).
- According to the learning perspective, genophobia may develop due to an unpleasant sexual experience such as rape or molestation. Rape Trauma Syndrome leads the survivor to relive the trauma several times and develop apprehension. They may begin to fear sex eventually by relating it to the unpleasant experience, eventually leading to genophobia. It may also be caused if the individual observes sexual acts that are traumatizing in nature, in media or otherwise.
- It may also result from severe performance anxiety, especially for those who lack sexual experience and have abstained from sex for a prolonged period of time. There is also a chance that other phobias, such as the fear of diseases, especially STDs, may lead to a fear of sexual acts. Some people might relate sexual intercourse with acquiring diseases, thus leading to the development of genophobia.
Symptoms: Symptoms of genophobia include the fear of sexual intercourse and all acts within, breathlessness, nausea, dizziness, feeling sick and fear of losing control. All these symptoms take place in the context of sexual acts.
Treatment: Genophobia is treated like all other phobias. Therapeutic technique such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (a conversation centric therapy that focuses on how thoughts and beliefs can affect one's actions) is widely used in the treatment of genophobia along with medications. The therapeutic technique varies from patient to patient. For instance, the therapeutic technique used for a rape survivor would be completely different from that which is used for an individual with a fear of STDs. With proper treatment, genophobia is curable, eventually allowing the individual to have a particularly healthy sex life.
I had sex with my partner 25 days ago however I got my periods but it only lasted 2-3 days im not sure whether it was period or pregnancy bleeding ao for assurance I checked with apollo home pregnancy kit it showed negative should I be sure that I am not pregnant?
I had sex on 9th June 2017. I had taken ipill after 3 hrs of intercourse it was a protected sex too he used condom in every sex. Even after tat I ate ipill. Will I be pregnant. My date is on 19th June der is no symptoms till now. Today as 12th june.
Hi. I had unprotected sex with my partner on 20th march night and had my last period on 1st march. I hv very regular periods. I took emergency contraceptive pill on 21st march. Could I get pregnant in this case? What are the chances of pregnancy? Can I take a home pregnancy test today?
I was three weeks pregnant had taken medical abortion 1 mifepristone 200 mg and 4 misoprostol 200 mcg I started bleeding on the same day after taking the pills. I was bleeding for 14 days then period stop for 2 days then again it started bleeding heavily from last 4 days and its smelling very bad is it normal in medical abortion or something serious please advice.
Hi this is shabeena banu, I have query, I got my periods on 25th sep and I waited I did not get oct 25th yesterday after 45 days I got spotted but not heavy bleeding, I do not have any disease like thyroid r pcos. I was getting normal periods but this month I got delayed may be I got tense very badly so. Do I need to consult doctor please help me.
My penis is very small that is 3 inches but my wife is not satisfied with that we do sex in regular basis she asks me every time is that possible to get the bigger one please try I went to doctor but he said do something like foreplay etc and two inches is enough for having good sex but in practical I'm suffering a lot please suggest any tablets or exercise to grow my penis.
My periods are irregular more than 35 days I am trying to conceive my last period was start on 6th july and end in 10th July but on 18th July bleeding occur which is very light and ends in 4 days. My doc. Prescribed me ovabless tablets and cycloset syrup and hamper syrup for conceiving. What's the problem with me.
खुजली वाली त्वचा एक आम समस्या है जो कई लोगों को प्रभावित करती है। खुजली एक छोटी सी झुंझलाहट से अधिक हो सकती है। इसके अलावा, खरोंचना हमेशा काम नही आता। न केवल सामाजिक रूप से अजीब हो सकता है, यह वास्तव में खुजली वाली सनसनी को बढ़ा सकता है और यहां तक कि आपकी त्वचा को चोट पहुंचा सकता है।
संक्रमण, मच्छर के काटने और डंक, उपद्रव, पुरानी बीमारियों, एपोटीक जिल्द की सूजन, छालरोग, एलर्जी प्रतिक्रियाओं, सूरज की आशंका, और शुष्क त्वचा खुजली के सामान्य कारणों में से हैं।
त्वचा की खुजली के लिए उपाय:
जबकि खरोंच क्षणिक राहत प्रदान करता है, यह चोटों और संक्रमण का कारण भी बन सकता है। ये प्रभावी घरेलू उपचार आपको केवल खुजली वाली त्वचा से राहत नहीं दे सकते हैं, लेकिन अत्यधिक खरोंच के कारण जटिलताओं को भी रोका जा सकता है:
1. बेकिंग सोडा:
बेकिंग सोडा खुजली वाली त्वचा के लिए सबसे आम घरेलु उपाय है। बेकिंग सोडा में शोथ रोधक और एंटी-बैक्टीरिया गुण है और प्राकृतिक एसिड न्यूट्रलरज़र के रूप में खुजली को दूर करने में मदद करता है। ठंडे पानी से भरा बाथ टब में एक कप बेकिंग सोडा जोड़ें, और लगभग आधे घंटे के लिए इस पानी में खुद को भिगोएँ। एक तौलिया के साथ त्वचा को रगड़ने के बजाय खुद को सुखाएँ। यह एक बार दैनिक करें।
छोटे क्षेत्र के लिए, एक चम्मच पानी के साथ बेकिंग सोडा के तीन चम्मच मिलाकर एक पेस्ट तैयार करें और प्रभावित क्षेत्रों पर पेस्ट को लागू करें। इसे लगभग 10 मिनट तक छोड़ दें।
लेकिन ध्यान रखें, अगर त्वचा टूट गई हो तो इस उपाय का उपयोग न करें।
2. कोलायडीय ओटमील:
इसमें एंटी- इरिटेटिंग, शोथ रोधक और सुखदायक गुण होते हैं जो खुजली से तत्काल राहत प्रदान करते हैं। यह खुजली वाली त्वचा को शांत करने और आराम करने में मदद करता है। कोलाइडयन दलिया के एक से दो कप को गुनगुने पानी से भरे बाथ टब में जोड़ें, और लगभग आधे घंटे के लिए इस पानी में खुद को भिगोएँ।
3. ठंडा सेक:
ठंडा पानी आपकी खुजली वाली त्वचा पर तुरन्त काम करता है। खुजली वाली त्वचा के लिए ठंडे पानी का उपयोग करने के कई तरीके हैं:
- जब तक आवश्यक हो तब तक प्रभावित त्वचा पर ठंडा नल का पानी चलाएं।
- प्रभावित इलाके के ऊपर, एक कपड़े में लपेटे हुए बर्फ को लगाएँ।
- ठंडे पानी से स्नान करें
नींबू का इस्तेमाल प्राचीन काल से त्वचा की समस्याओं का इलाज करने के लिए किया गया है। नींबू में मौजूद एसिटिक एसिड और साइट्रिक एसिड में संवेदनाहारी, विरोधी-परेशान, शोथ रोधक, कसैले, और एंटीसेप्टिक गुण होते हैं। प्रभावित क्षेत्र पर थोड़ा सा नींबू का रस लागू करें और उसे सूखने दें। फिर गुनगुने पानी के साथ धो लें।
5. सेब का सिरका:
सेब के सिरके में एंटीसेप्टिक, एंटी-ईचिंग, एंटिफंगल और जीवाणुरोधी गुण है जो खुजली से छुटकारा पाने में मदद करते हैं। गुनगुने पानी से भरा बाथ टब में 2-3 कप सेब का सिरका जोड़ें, और लगभग आधे घंटे के लिए इस पानी में खुद को भिगोएँ। खुद को सुखाएँ और एक हल्का मॉइस्चराइज़र लागू करें।
अधिक स्थानीयकृत खुजली का इलाज करने के लिए, रूई की गेंद का उपयोग कर प्रभावित क्षेत्रों पर सेब का सिरका लागू करें। इसे आधे घंटे के लिए छोड़ दें और फिर गुनगुने पानी से धो लें।
एलोवेरा शायद सबसे अच्छा उत्पाद है जो आप त्वचा की जलन को शांत करने के लिए उपयोग कर सकते हैं। एलोवेरा में न केवल शोथ रोधक, जीवाणुरोधी और एंटिफंगल गुण है, बल्कि इसमें विटामिन ई भी शामिल है जो त्वचा को मॉइस्चराइज रखने में मदद करता है। यह त्वचा पर चकत्ते, खुजली वाली त्वचा, सनबर्न त्वचा या मुँहासे से ग्रस्त त्वचा के लिए सही उपाय है।
उपचार के लिए, प्रभावित क्षेत्र पर एलोवेरा जेल लागू करें। इसे 15 मिनट के लिए छोड़ दें और फिर इसे गुनगुने पानी के साथ धो लें।
तुलसी के पत्ते कपूर, यूजेनॉल और थाइमोल के समृद्ध स्रोत हैं, जो सभी शक्तिशाली खुजली विरोधी एजेंट हैं। दो कप उबलते पानी में सूखे तुलसी के पत्तों का एक बड़ा चमचा जोड़ें। कुछ मिनट के लिए पैन को कवर करें।
मिश्रण को ठंडा होने दें और फिर प्रभावित क्षेत्र पर सूती कपड़े का उपयोग करके इसे लागू करें।