Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anoop H. ShendeYour feedback matters!
I'm 24 years old, I hav nightfall problem in sleeping time, always my penis getting large in size while in sleeping time, it always in stand position, how can I stop this? Due to masturbate with penis oR sex with partner? please help me.
I have a daily routine which includes more stress and physical exercise. I don't get time to take exercise. I get fatigue frequently if I don't take food at that particular time and also has gas trouble problem. Am I probed to heart problem. If so how should I take care of it beforehand and prevent it. What should I follow.
I k having irregularities in menstruation. Acc. To my blood test my thyroid is more I. E. 04. And Dr. is saying that if thyroid is nt in limit you will get irregularities in menstruation n you can't conceived a baby.
Hello sir, Last few years i have red sometimes yellow in totally back of whole throat. Its irritating me ,sour throat and feeling clear to throat again and again.As i am a classical vocal music student so i am practicing regularly.Last month strain hota rha aur mai practice krta rha.So now my vocal range become very low,cnt hit even medium high notes because it feeling pain in throat(neck) even when i talk 2 3 minutes continue it gives me pain and required force to talk.Last 3 months i am also taking treatment of ENT dr. From hissar but zero % benefit and above problem as it is. Please suggest me
I am a 26 year old woman. My question is having salt more sometimes with chili powder is bad for health.
I lost much weight after my prolonged periods, I want to gain it in one weeks time, what should I do? thanks.
I used to masturbate at the age of 21, now I am 30, but unknowingly I put immense pressure on penis while masturbating, as a result, I can sense and feel the rigidness and size of the penis was substantially reduced. It's deformed with blood vessels appearing at the sides of penis which was never there before. Can my penis become normal like before with proper shape, girth and stiffness.
Hi doctor! I am 35 years old. I work in office on computer. My problem is that my stomach coming outside and I don't feel good at all it came outside a lot. Please doctor tell me what to do and recommend medicine and exercise... Thankyou.
Hi I am suffering from my mensuration problem . My last date is 17 june . And after 8/9 days its again started for 10 min -15 min on 27 june now at present they will not come. I check from prega news kit its shows negative result . What I do.
Allergies are among the most common chronic conditions worldwide. Allergy symptoms range from making you miserable to putting you at risk for life-threatening reactions.
An allergic reaction begins in the immune system. Our immune system protects us from invading organisms that can cause illness. If you have an allergy, your immune system mistakes an otherwise harmless substance as an invader. This substance is called an allergen. The immune system overreacts to the allergen by producing antibodies. These antibodies travel to cells that release chemicals, causing an allergic reaction.
A number of different allergens are responsible for allergic reactions. The most common include:
• Insect stings
• Animal dander
We have different allergy profiles to detect the type of allergy and its severity. Allergy is done by blood test.If you know your allergy you can easily avoid it.
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is a chronic digestive disease. GERD occurs when stomach acid or occasionally, stomach content, flows back into your food pipe (esophagus). The backwash (reflux) irritates the lining of your esophagus and causes GERD.
Both acid reflux and heartburn are common digestive conditions that many people experience from time to time. When these signs and symptoms occur at least twice each week or interfere with your daily life, or when your doctor can see damage to your esophagus, you may be diagnosed with GERD.
Complications associated with GERD:
Over time, chronic inflammation in your esophagus can lead to complications, including:
- Narrowing of the esophagus (esophageal stricture): Damage to cells in the lower esophagus from acid exposure leads to formation of scar tissue. The scar tissue narrows the food pathway, causing difficulty swallowing.
- An open sore in the esophagus (esophageal ulcer): Stomach acid can severely erode tissues in the esophagus, causing an open sore to form. The esophageal ulcer may bleed, cause pain and make swallowing difficult.
- Precancerous changes to the esophagus (Barrett's esophagus): In Barrett's esophagus, the tissue lining the lower esophagus changes. These changes are associated with an increased risk of esophageal cancer. The risk of cancer is low, but your doctor will likely recommend regular endoscopy exams to look for early warning signs of esophageal cancer.
Tips to Manage GERD:
- Maintain a healthy weight: Excess pounds put pressure on your abdomen, pushing up your stomach and causing acid to back up into your esophagus. If your weight is healthy, work to maintain it. If you are overweight or obese, work to slowly lose weight - no more than 1 or 2 pounds (0.5 to 1 kilogram) a week. Ask your doctor for help in devising a weight-loss strategy that will work for you.
- Avoid tight-fitting clothing: Clothes that fit tightly around your waist put pressure on your abdomen and the lower esophageal sphincter.
- Avoid foods and drinks that trigger heartburn: Everyone has specific triggers. Common triggers such as fatty or fried foods, tomato sauce, alcohol, chocolate, mint, garlic, onion, and caffeine may make heartburn worse. Avoid foods you know will trigger your heartburn.
- Eat smaller meals: Avoid overeating by eating smaller meals.
- Elevate the head of your bed: If you regularly experience heartburn at night or while trying to sleep, put gravity to work for you. Elevate your bed
- Don't smoke: Smoking decreases the lower esophageal sphincter's ability to function properly.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gastroenterologist and ask a free question.
Polycystic kidney disease is a disorder that is inherited; it is characterized by development of cysts in the kidneys. These cysts are round sacs that contain a water like fluid. Initially, the size of the cysts are small, they tend to increase in size after the fluid accumulation. This disorder can also cause cysts to develop in the liver and other parts of the body.
Symptoms and Complications
The most common symptoms of this disorder are back pain, headache, high blood pressure and kidney failure. It can also lead to formation of stones in the kidney, presence of blood in the urine and an urge to urinate frequently. It also make your kidney prone to various bacterial infections.
The disease is caused because of the presence of defective genes in the body, implying that this disorder is primarily hereditary. In some cases, the disease is caused by a genetic mutation. Based on the causes, it is classified into two types:
- Autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease: This disorder causes the symptoms to appear immediately after birth, although the symptoms are delayed until adolescence. This disorder only occurs when both the parents carry the defective gene which is passed to the offspring.
- Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease: This disorder usually tends to occur only after the age of 30. Unlike the previous type, here only one parent needs to carry the defective gene that is passed on to the offspring.
The treatment of polycystic kidney disease generally involves dealing with the following signs:
- Pain: Chronic pain, usually in the sides of the body or the back, is a common symptom of this disorder. You can opt for pain reliving medication such as ibuprofen. If the cysts are large, then surgery is required to ease the pain.
- High blood pressure: High blood pressure is best controlled by a following a healthy diet and lifestyle. High blood pressure can damage the kidneys severely. Medications may also be required to control blood pressure, if it rises abnormally.