Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ankush Y.YadavYour feedback matters!
When I am doing sex my sperm is quickly come out just within a minute ,how can I get over from this?
Eye floaters can make your vision interrupted as spotted vision will be experienced as a result of this kind of condition. Peripheral vision gets diminished and you will find severe eye flashes that are pretty disturbing. Vision spots are viewed easily and before these spots go worse you should report the same to your doctor.
What are the homeopathic treatments for curing eye floaters?
There are many homeopathic eye drops that are usually recommended for getting rid of the unwanted symptoms or signs of eye floaters. There are some specialized ingredients that are being used in these eyedrops for reducing or eliminating the symptoms. Though homeopathic remedies are safe, but over dosage of these remedies should be eliminated for avoiding unwanted reactions. This is the reason only prescribed medicines should be taken.
Some of the most useful ingredients are as follows:
- Cineraria Maritima: This is one of the leading homeopathic ingredients that are quite helpful in supporting eye circulation. All kinds of eye toxins are completely removed as a result of which vision difficulties can be prevented. On the other hand, eye tissues are thoroughly nourished as a result of using this kind of ingredient.
- Euphrasia: Traditional eye tonics are usually created with the use of this particular ingredient and this is the reason it is of greater importance for curing eye floaters. Different eye related issues can be efficiently dealt by the use of this ingredient like light sensitivity, burning, dryness and many others.
- Causticum: If you are facing tremendous eye pain due to eye floaters, then nothing can be the best option other than choosing those homeopathic medicines that include this ingredient. Spots or cloudiness can be reduced to a great extent with the consistent usage of this ingredient. This is why maximum experienced homeopathic doctors are prescribing the medicines that have this ingredient to most of the patients facing the concerned eye trouble.
- Sepia: Different vision issues can be effectively dealt by this ingredient like veiled vision, spots, glare, light blurring streaks and others.
- Calcarea phosphorica: Painful and blurry visions are being effectively tackled by means of this ingredient. Foreign-body sensation in your eyes can be easily corrected by means of the same.
- Calcarea fluorica: Tiny eye capillaries can be strengthened by means of this specific ingredient. Other troubles of eyes that can be corrected by the ingredient are corneal opacity, cataract, blurry vision and others.
What should be done after ejaculation to regain energy or restore the harmonic imbalance? If not sexually active.
Good morning. I' m a 26 years old 35 weeks pregnant prime mother. I had my 3rd trimester US done last week and report says my baby's HC is 30. 62 cm. Radiologist said my baby's head size is small for a gestational age about which my obstetrician commented nothing. I'm so worried about my baby's head size, will it be microcephaly or my baby's brain is underdeveloped? HC 30. 62 cm at 34 weeks 4 days gestational age.
Hello Doctor! I am ashwini Reddy. I am going through pigmentation specially my forehead. There is any permanent solution for this? Its my wedding in the month of June. I am really worried. Pls advise what ll be the best treatment for pigmentation.
I got a wisdom teeth near two jaws recently. There is no pain at all. Should I consult a doctor to remove it? Or just ignore.
I am 21 year old and have the following problems: 1.feeling tired and sleepy all the time 2.heavy lack of concentration 3.No interest in anything (do not enjoy things I once used to) 4.have a hard time making decisions 5.angry and irritated all the time 6.have become quite antisocial 7.hopeless and have lost all dreams and ambitions 8.lost quite an interest in sex 9.sometimes feel very hungry and at others, eating food seems a heavy chore. What could be the reason? (i have my placements in 5-6 months and am not at all able to study anything. I just waste time and keep thinking as to what is happening. My boyfriend too has started to feel irritated and uncomfortable with me)
I am 56 years old. I feels giddy when I get up. I can not lay either on bed or good. As my left side head touch ground or bed I feels giddy. What is the reason and treatment.
Ichthyosis is a family of genetic skin disorders characterized by dry, scaling skin that may be thickened or very thin. Ichthyosis affects people of all ages, races and gender. The disease usually presents at birth, or within the first year, and continues to affect the patient throughout their lifetime.
What are some of the problems associated with ichthyosis?
Besides the common scaling condition of the skin and depending on the severity, there may be associated psychological symptoms due to the abnormal appearance of the skin. Ichthyosis is disfiguring for most affected individuals. In addition to the numerous medical complications like dehydration, infections, chronic blistering, overheating, and rapid-calorie loss, patients with ichthyosis are subjected to psychological issues. Patients are often ostracized and concerns of isolation, low self-esteem, and depression are common due to the appearance of their visible, chronically shedding skin. Consult a dermatologist for treatment of the disease.