Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ankush ChavanYour feedback matters!
Sir yesterday removed my wisdom teeth by surgical extraction. Now I am getting sever pain. Please suggest me the what type of food I eat.
In morning while brushing my teeth's blood stains can be seen from mucus (thick saliva). Why does this happens? N how to get rid of it?
I had never any problem or pain in my tooth, but i found some blood traces while brushing. Please suggest some good tooth paste or any other advice. Thanks
I've recently noticed that my two front teeth are being pushed forward more and more, the one on the left much worse, and was wondering why this is happening since they did not use to be like this? What can be done to fix them and is there anything that I can do at home myself? How can I stop my two front teeth from being pushed out anymore. Is there any faster way to treat them.
My front upper teeth are showing black lines and rest of set are turning a bit yellow. Plus when I eat something sweet and drink water I feel a quick sensation of pain. What could be cause and solution to it.
I brush 2 times per day , and I am using mouth wash, but still the problem bad smell from mouth remains , what is the reason for that?
Hello I am 26 years old male. I have gap between teeth. So is it possible to joint those gaps. What type of treatment need to do. I think braces is a option. If braces is only option then how much time it will take?
I have swollen gums at times and it disappears in 2-3 days and it is not very frequent. So is it some sort of sign for further grave disease?
I am 35 years old and I have paeriya in my mouth give some solution please Its happen from 9 months.
Cavities and bad teeth are the most common complain of children around the world. It is never too early to start inculcating good dental habits in your child. You can begin even before your child has his or her first set of teeth. Begin by being a good example and taking care of your own teeth. Along with that, here are a few dental tips to keep a bright smile on your child's face.
- Get a dental check up: Your child's first visit to the dentists should be when he is she is around a year old. Even if your little one only has two teeth by this time, the dentist will be able to take a look at how the child's teeth are developing. The first dental visit should be followed by regular checkups.
- Check your water: Your child needs water with fluoride in it. This protects the teeth. Bottled water usually does not contain fluoride and hence should not be used to make the baby's formula or given to the baby. Additionally, ensure that the baby's mouth is cleaned of all milk residues, etc. before he or she goes to sleep.
- Brush teeth: Once your child has his first set of teeth, it is time to teach him how to brush them. Ideally, teeth should be brushed twice a day for two minutes each. Use a soft bristled toothbrush for your baby with a smear of fluoridated toothpaste. Brushing your teeth with your child will give them an example to follow and make it easier for them to learn how to brush their teeth. You may introduce your child to flossing once they are 6 years old.
- Avoid sugar: Candy and chocolate is the leading cause of cavities in children. Sugar releases acid that takes up to half an hour to be cleaned by saliva. Thus, frequent sugary snacks can leave your child's mouth acidic for longer and make it more susceptible to cavities and tooth decay.
- Meal times: Maintaining regular mealtimes not only gives your baby a healthy lifestyle, but also affects their dental health. Instead of letting your child sip out of a sipper cup throughout the day, encourage him to drink a glass of juice in one sitting. Juice contains sugar and hence this has a similar effect to snacking in the day. When using a sipper cup also pay attention to the back of your child's upper front teeth. Since the sipper cup positions itself behind these teeth, this may be the first to show signs of tooth decay.
Another common problem dentists face in the clinic are patients complaining about repeated ulcers or burning sensation especially on the inside cheek areas on having anything very hot or spicy. There can be many causes of getting ulcers repeatedly.This condition is especially associated with females after menopause.
Reasons associated may be
* Hormonal changes
*medications-pain killers or antibiotics
*iron deficiency and other nutritional deficiency
*Folic Acid deficiency
*Repeated irritation from some sharp edge of teeth or dentures
*Improper oral hygiene
In many cases ulcers get healed by itself in a few days time depending upon their extent or location. In cases where they trouble you more or when it is associated with burning sensation too ,I, suggest you to start daily nutritional supplements of folic acid, Iron,and Vitamin B12.
Visit a dentist for your regular cleaning if improper hygiene seems to be the cause .They also have laser tretaments to reduce the dimensions of ulcers painlessly.
So Eat healthy and Stay Healthy......