Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anjali R. Patil
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali R. PatilYour feedback matters!
I want to ask Should we over analyze? Like I kept on analyzing over My behaviour and When I see myself from the past year I found that I have changed a lot (on the negative side. If not, How to stop that?
I am a diabetes patient. And I wanna loose my weight. How can I loose weight and to low my diabetes. It is creating too much problems in my daily life. How can I make it better? I am in stress and tension also.
I am 45 years old and have BP diabetic and have undergone angioplasty in 2011. I have been jobless last 10 years and small businesses I have tried my hand have failed miserably. I drink alcohol like crazy till I fall when I am too depressed. I am contemplating divorce as well as my wife of almost 20 years has started accusing me of nonsense. My father had committed suicide 5 years ago and my mother sold my ancestral property and vanished in thin air. What to do.
I can not remember that what I am study after 1 hour and also some times I have forgetting immediately as the same time I was thanked. Haw can relief from it?
People with bipolar disorder generally need to be treated with mood stabilizers and other medications. But maintaining a healthy lifestyle is also important. Eating right, sticking to a regular sleep schedule, and other healthy habits can help people with bipolar disorder manage their condition
- Take your meds - Take your medication every day as prescribed by your doctor. In all, 1 in 3 people will remain completely free of symptoms of bipolar disorder by taking mood-stabilizing medicine, such as carbamazepine or lithium, for life.
- Exercise daily - Moderate physical activity for 30 minutes a day can help control mood swings.
- Eat a balanced diet - Make sure you are getting all the nutrients you need. Eating meals at regular times will help establish a stress-reducing daily routine.
- Avoid traveling into other time zones - If you are planning to travel extensively, you may want to call your doctor before you leave. Traveling into other time zones can disrupt your medication schedule and trigger a manic episode.
- Get the same number of hours of sleep every night - Changes in your sleep patterns can sometimes trigger a manic or depressive episode. Try your best to keep the same bedtime and rise time, varying them by no more than an hour.
- Avoid alcohol and illegal drugs - Even one drink can disrupt your sleep, change your mood, or interfere with your medicines, which can make symptom
- Reduce stress at work and at home - Try to keep regular hours at work so stress won't trigger a manic or depressive episode. If stress at work or at home is a problem, counseling may help.
- Limit caffeine and nicotine during manic episodes - Caffeine and nicotine can both act as stimulants, which can make symptoms worse. Plus, too much caffeine can change your sleeping habits.
- Seek treatment immediately
Getting treatment immediately will help you to proactively manage symptoms of a depressive or manic episode and avoid disruptions to your life. Often you don't notice early signs or symptoms, so take the time to educate whoever is closest to you what signs and symptoms to look for. They can alert you when they see a change that suggests the beginning of a mood episode. Show them you welcome such feedback, and be sure to take it seriously if you get it