Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali NikamYour feedback matters!
My wife is not interested in sex she loves me alot but she hate all these things she always try to escape from all these things.
Hello Madam Meri girl friend ko achanak es bar MC hona band ho gya. Hone ki date thi 26-07-2017 and till now 04-08-2017, tk nhi hua hai, uski age 22 hai aur vo bahut ghabrae hue hai. please suggest me madam as soon as possible.
I have very burning sensation and paining in motion area. I have gone through kidney stone operation last year am going through very painful period now I took Allegra 180 mg but of no use.
I have sex with my wife about on 5/07/2017-14/07/2017, unki period ki date 26/07/2017 ko thi jo abhi tak nahi hui hai or unki period kabhi time pe nahi hoti hai every month extra days pe aati hai, kuch days pahle o lower abdomen me pain hona bata rahi thi or in dino vagina se bahut white discharge ho rahi hai ,please help kya ye pregnancy ki symptoms hai,
Month of april usne sex kiya without protection after period nd last period 14 april ko hua avi tak se uska period nhi hua yesterday ko usne prega news tst kiya negetive aaya aur avi uska stomach pain kr rha hai any solutin doc please txt me soon.
Hi I had sex on 14 feb and had I pill. On 2nd march I had bleeding for two days only. I took home pregnancy test and it is negative but still my periods are missing. Please suggest. Is it normal?
Brain foods that help you concentrate
Ginseng, fish, berries, or caffeine?
Listen to the buzz about foods and dietary supplements, and you'll believe they can do everything from sharpen focus to enhance memory, attention span, and brain function.
But do they really work? there's no denying that as we age, our body ages right along with us. The good news is that you can improve your chances of maintaining a healthy brain if you add 'smart' foods and drinks to your diet.
Caffeine can make you more alert
There's no magic bullet to boost IQ or make you smarter -- but certain substances, like caffeine, can energize you and help you concentrate. Found in coffee, chocolate, energy drinks, and some medications, caffeine gives you that unmistakable wake-up buzz though the effects are short-term. And more is often less: overdo it on caffeine and it can make you jittery and uncomfortable.
Sugar can enhance alertness
Sugar is your brain's preferred fuel source -- not table sugar, but glucose, which your body processes from the sugars and carbs you eat. That's why a glass of something sweet to drink can offer a short-term boost to memory, thinking, and mental ability.
Have too much, though, and memory can be impaired -- along with the rest of you. Go easy on the sugar so it can enhance memory without packing on the pounds.
Eat breakfast to fuel your brain
Tempted to skip breakfast? studies have found that eating breakfast may improve short-term memory and attention. Students who eat it tend to perform better than those who don't. Foods at the top of researchers' brain-fuel list include high-fiber whole grains, dairy, and fruits. Just don't overeat; researchers also found high-calorie breakfasts appear to hinder concentration.
My nipples are inverted and breast size is almost nil. please suggest me some easier way to get rid of these problems.
Please help I think i'm pregnant. Me and my fiancé intimated on friday what should I do now if I get pregnant. Friday we had sex not even a week has been please help.
Act: Protected vaginal sex and unprotected oral sex (kiss one time and fingering, no cuts on fingers) 9.5 weeks 4th gen CMIA test for me and my sex partner NEGATIVE, 12 weeks CMIA COMBO test for Me NEGATIVE and 15 weeks (101 days) rapid card test (lab test) NEGATIVE for me. Can I consider now all these tests are conclusive? Since CDC and WHO recommend window period 3 months. Can I resume unprotected sex with my wife?
CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE
- Child sexual abuse has been reported up to 80,000 times a year, but the number of unreported instances is far greater, because the children are afraid to tell anyone what has happened, and the legal procedure for validating an episode is difficult. The problem should be identified, the abuse stopped, and the child should receive professional help. The long-term emotional and psychological damage of sexual abuse can be devastating to the child.
- Child sexual abuse can take place within the family, by a parent, step-parent, sibling or other relative; or outside the home, for example, by a friend, neighbor, child care person, teacher, or stranger. When sexual abuse has occurred, a child can develop a variety of distressing feelings, thoughts and behaviors.
- No child is psychologically prepared to cope with repeated sexual stimulation. Even a two or three year old, who cannot know the sexual activity is wrong, will develop problems resulting from the inability to cope with the overstimulation.
- The child of five or older who knows and cares for the abuser becomes trapped between affection or loyalty for the person, and the sense that the sexual activities are terribly wrong. If the child tries to break away from the sexual relationship, the abuser may threaten the child with violence or loss of love. When sexual abuse occurs within the family, the child may fear the anger, jealousy or shame of other family members, or be afraid the family will break up if the secret is told.
- A child who is the victim of prolonged sexual abuse usually develops low self-esteem, a feeling of worthlessness and an abnormal or distorted view of sex. The child may become withdrawn and mistrustful of adults, and can become suicidal.
- Some children who have been sexually abused have difficulty relating to others except on sexual terms. Some sexually abused children become child abusers or prostitutes, or have other serious problems when they reach adulthood.
- Often there are no obvious external signs of child sexual abuse. Some signs can only be detected on physical exam by a physician.
Sexually abused children may also develop the following:
- unusual interest in or avoidance of all things of a sexual nature
- sleep problems or nightmares
- depression or withdrawal from friends or family
Statements that their bodies are dirty or damaged, or fear that there is something wrong with them in the genital area refusal to go to schoolChild Sexual Abuse, “Facts for Families,” No. 9 (5/08)
- delinquency/conduct problems
- aspects of sexual molestation in drawings, games, fantasies
- unusual aggressiveness, or
- suicidal behavior.
Child sexual abusers can make the child extremely fearful of telling, and only when a special effort has helped the child to feel safe, can the child talk freely. If a child says that he or she has been molested, parents should try to remain calm and reassure the child that what happened was not their fault. Parents should seek a medical examination and psychiatric consultation.
Parents can prevent or lessen the chance of sexual abuse by:
- Telling children that if someone tries to touch your body and do things that make you feel
- funny, say NO to that person and tell me right away
- Teaching children that respect does not mean blind obedience to adults and to authority,
For example, don't tell children to, “Always do everything the teacher or baby-sitter tells you to do.”
- Encouraging professional prevention programs in the local school system
- Sexually abused children and their families need immediate professional evaluation and treatment.
- Child and adolescent psychiatrists can help abused children regain a sense of self-esteem, cope with feelings of guilt about the abuse, and begin the process of overcoming the trauma. Such treatment can help reduce the risk that the child will develop serious problems as an adult.
On Aug 2nd I had unprotected sex which involved very little penetration, and again on Aug 5th, I have pcos due to which I hadn't got my period for 4 months, I took an i-pill on August 6th, and had a withdrawal bleeding on August 14th, heavy flow. I took pregnancy tests on the 17th and 21st both came out negative. I was still not convinced hence I took a blood test on 23rd August I had 0.5 miul hcg. I'm having white stringy vaginal discharge, I tested negative again on 5th September. I don't why I'm still worried. Is there any chance I can still be carrying?
I am a 5 month pregnant. I have a cold. Can you suggest me the home remedies for this without medication.
Is unwanted 21 affect the fertility system? Or any other side effects My dermatologist give me krimson35 for 21 days due to some hormonal imbalance does it effects my fertility for future?
I had an unprotected sex this Tuesday i. E 5th April, thou he didn't ejaculate in me, I took contraceptive pill with in an hour, my date is 16 April. Are there any chances of getting pregnant plus I have stomach pain. I took a pregnancy test yesterday it was negative.
My wife (34) is been diagnosed with bilateral polycystic ovaries, her TSH is 6.55 what treatment shall we go with, she is low built wt. 42 kg experiencing light chest pain, weakness, anxiety and recently has developed a very negative tendency.
My sister is 48yrs old and recently she underwent uterus removal. After that her behaviour has become violent and always angry.Is there any connection with hormones and uterus removal.
How many days egg will be there in the. Duration of the egg. And how many times we have to do intercourse to get pregnant.
After eating a meal to your heart’s content, it is very normal to burp or belch. However, it is normal only when it happens occasionally, or after a meal, for someone used to a contented meal every single time. On the other hand, excessive burping or belching can happen due to two reasons.
- Excessive air intake: There are multiple ways that excessive air can reach the food pipe. Sucking on straws, chewing gum constantly and ill-fitting dentures are some common reasons for burping.
- Digestive problems: Ulcers in the stomach, prolonged gastric, gallstones and rarely, esophageal or stomach cancers can also cause burping.
When to see a doctor
Check with a doctor if you have persistent burping, followed by a meal or otherwise, and accompanied by the following symptoms.
- Go slow when eating and/or drinking: Most of us are pressed for time and eating and/or drinking has now become a task that needs to be finished quickly. Eating fast causes air to be swallowed, and therefore one of the best ways to stop burping is to eat slowly. Sitting in a calm, relaxing environment when eating also allows one to enjoy the food and avoid or stop burping.
- Avoid taliking while eating: There is always so much to catch up, whether at home or outside. So, talking while eating is a common practice. This is not just bad manners, but there is also a lot of air that is swallowed, which leads to burping. A solution is to chew the food properly, which not just helps stop burping, but also aids in better food digestion by mixing it adequately with saliva.
- Substitute coke with water: Carbonated drinks are another reason for belching. Replacing them with water, tea, or anything noncarbonated is advisable, not just from burping perspective, but also from the excessive sugar consumption. Carbonated drinks are just sugar solutions, and are absolutely of no nutritive value.
- Avoid straw: When possible, drink from a glass and avoid straws. This reduces the amount of gas taken in and helps stop burping
- Quit smoking: Quitting it has multiple health benefits, and getting rid of smoking is just one of them.
- Dentures: Ill-fitting dentures can be a reason for belching, and so they should be checked and corrected, if required, in a person who has persistent burping.
- Chewing gum: Constantly chewing gum contributes to burping, and so avoiding chewing gum or sucking on hard candy is another way to control burping.
- Avoid certain foods: Foodstuffs like broccoli, cauliflower, lettuce, sprouts, and lentils can produce excessive gas and should be avoided in people who have persistent burping.
Follow the above steps in your daily routine; still if your burping problem persists, it is time to consult your physician.