Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anita SrivastavYour feedback matters!
My date was 26 August. But still having no periods. I had 3 pregnancy test, all r negative. Having headache, back pain, tiredness. I went to the Dr. She gave me deviry tablet and ask to do blood test.
Hello Doctor, My period is due today or tomorrow. I have had period symptoms from last 2 days and today morning I found brownish discharge on tissue while wiping. However I don't have cramps now. But period has still not shown. Still brownish discharge. Will I get my period? Also we have been sexually active and trying to conceive. Anything to worry?
I am 28 years old. I got married in Jan 2016. I have only one and half day period in every month but my period is regular. Cycle is28 days. Why I am nt conceiving.
I do ivf and now my wife is pregnant .but I want to make sure about the baby. If I do paternal DNA test with my baby does it clear my Mind That the baby is mine. And how accurate is the DNA test? Please answer me.
I am 27 year old female. Experiencing vaginal itching with discharge which is white odourless. The itching is not intense nor throughout the day nor the discharge is always only sometimes. please help.
My wife who is 24 years old got recently diagnosed with genital tuberculosis when she had undergone laparoscopy for pcod. One and half year back we had undergone treatment for infertility by taking hormonal injections for 4 consecutive months but was a failure. She didn't conceive. Right now doctor suggested she need to take medication for 6 months for tuberculosis and go for ivf since her fallopian tubes got blocked and cervix is not good. Doctor also suggested to try to open her fallopian tubes after 3 months. My concern is will her fallopian tubes get open if she tries because damage caused to fallopian tubes is irreversible. I doubt as it is not completely blocked then it might also get open as I believe. Also I have seen many cases where performing yoga especially kapalbhat has opened the blocked tubes naturally. Doctors who read it please help me understand about this situation. Also let me know whether it's contagious to husband so that if it is then I can start the medication. Help me also to understand what are the possible ways to open the blocked fallopian tubes medically and surgically. Thanks.
My girlfriend missed her periods for 10 days and we used withdrawal method and i'm sure that I didn't ejaculate inside her I don't know what to do now and we are not in a position to have a baby and we can't even let our parents know, help!
I am 26 female. Facing problem with my vagina. chole type se nisan ban gaye aur kahi kahi skin kat bhi gayi. At the time of urin bahut jaldi hai. And normally bahut itching ho rahi hai. please bataiye mai kya karu 2 3 din se ho raha h. I used patanjali neem soap at the time of bath. please sir give me a solution. I am very much disturb due to this problem.
Hello doctor, I am 17th week pregnant. I had scanning 4 days ago (since had brown discharge like clots) and found minimal subchronic hemmarage and low lying placenta and baby's is fine. So for SCH doc prescribed me celin 500 mg twice daily for 15 days and trapic tab thrice daily for 7 days and duvadulin 10 mg twice half tablet for 10 days. Please let me know why these medicines are provided. And also is it safe to take celin tab as I read too much vitamin c tablet may cause miscarriage. I am completely Stressed of these complications, since at 8th week I had laparotomy because of ovarian torsion. So requesting your guidance.
Can I get pregnant if being fingered with precum. Although he wiped his hands. I am a virgin. This happened 3 days after by periods got over .i have a minimum 32 days cycle please tell.
I am 25 year old female. I have labial abscess and I don't want to go through a surgery because I know it can occur again and again and I m afraid of surgery I can't bear even lil bit pain. Is there any other painless solution for it and what should I do so that it won't occur again. I really need help. Its been 2 months now and it's size is like a lemon. I will be very thankful to you if you will help me in this.
Children may run around having fun and growing in the process. Some children may be more active than the others and some may be more attentive at school. All children go through some sort of trouble while growing up. This is because of the drastic changes that the bodies of little children constantly go through. One such problem commonly faced by the children is bedwetting. This problem may be a common one, but it should be brought under control as soon as possible so that the children do not have to face social embarrassment as they grow older. Learn more to improve child's immunity system.
Apart from providing a healthy and happy living to the children, it may be essential to find a way of treatment that may not leave the child affected by the harmful ingredients of the regular allopathic medication. One of the safest and the most effective ways to be able to treat bedwetting is homeopathy. Homeopathy is a branch of medicine and treatment that works on the body of the user with the most natural ways. The medicines in homeopathy are made using basic ingredients from plants and other organic materials.
Homeopathy for children:
The use of homeopathy for problems that affect the children in particular is essential because of the fact that they have growing systems and the growth may get adversely affect with the strong and highly potent allopathic drugs. It is also important to understand the nuances of controlling the bedwetting issue in children and also know what the causes of the problem may be:
- When the children are highly fatigued, they may wet the bed due to the deep sleep that they may be experiencing after a tiring time.
- In times of winter when the cold is uncontrollable or much more than usual, it may be natural for some children to not be able to control their bladder.
- In a lot of cases, the children may also wet the bed when they have had a scary or traumatic experience.
Just as the causes of the problem are varied, it must be realized that the medications are also supposed to be administered according to the issue.
Homepathic medication for betwetting
Homeopathy is a stream of medicine that treats the body in the most delicate manner, which is why it is a safe alternative for children. However, it must also be ensured that proper medical intervention is attained to start a course of homeopathic medication as well, so that bedwetting may be treated within a desired amount of time and the child may feel free from the embarrassment of wetting the bed. Why homeopathy is best for children?
It is a popular belief that summers are better for exercise routines and therefore more walking and running can happen. Not just that, the basic metabolic rate is believed to go higher as foods are burned faster and more effectively. However, there is a need to watch what you eat and how much do you exercise cautiously, whatever the season.
With summer comes the time for holidays, which means more eating out a lot more, barbeque nights, and more traveling. It is very important to watch not just calories, but also the healthy quotient of the foods.
- Cooling Foods: Well, ice-creams and smoothies may provide a cooling effect, they are not totally cool. The soaring temperatures increase the urge to indulge in smoothies and ice-creams. While it is okay to indulge in them maybe once in a week, ordering an ice-cream or a smoothie on a daily basis is to be avoided. Opt for low-calorie, no-fat smoothies, or frozen desserts. Tender coconuts and plain fruit juices are another option. Tender coconut is the best option as it is naturally protected and packed with nutrition.
- Barbecue nights: While summer allows you to enjoy a barbeque party in your garden or the terrace, watch what actually gets barbequed and eaten. Grilling is considered one of the healthiest cooking methods, but the side dishes do the most harm. The cheesy dressings and salads take away the benefits of eating the grilled foods. While calories are one thing to watch for, hygiene is another thing. With summer setting in, the number of food-borne diseases also increases.
- Picnic foods: Summer holidays bring in time for picnics and outings. Whether you have a beach in your neighborhood or a hilltop just a couple of hours drive away, it is common to see families heading out for picnics with packed food stuff. The food per se may not be as harmful as the chips, fries and other accompaniments that go with it. Add to it the urge to include ice-creams while on the go, they could push your calories straight upwards. And whether you are headed to the beach or the hilltop, the combination of the cool weather and the hot summer puts you at a higher risk for food poisoning. Make sure you eat fully cooked food and not pick from any joint on the way.
- Beer: There can be nothing more inviting than a mug of chilled beer for the adults during summer. However, do not forget to pay attention to the calories that get added through it. Be mindful of this fact. We are not saying you should quit, but you definitely need to watch the amount of calories that you are gulping down from the mug.
There are many other tips to watch for in your diet during summer, however, these are the major dangers.