Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anita SrivastavYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I am piya dey, I have a question. Have there any problem with periods if I do fingering. Please tall me.
My wife's aged 33 years, 12 weeks scan report (pregnancy) states Nasal bone is seen, where as 22 weeks report states for Unossified nasal bone and requested to go for amino test to check down syndrome, this is bothering both of us, this is 2nd child, 1st child is boy of 3.5 years age old.
I have my period cycle longer between 32 to 36 days and have bleeding on only 2 days. Is it normal or i'm having any problem on my uterus?
I am 23 y old house wife. I have pregnant from 1.5 month for some day before I am feeling twisted in my stomach (like that marode) & feeling less hunger. Today I have use acilo 150 mg tablet, after tablet use I am going toilet every after 5 minute & feeling cool.
Hi, My wife is pregnant, continuing 5 months, doctor advised for protein. But I am not agree. Is it good this time. Please advise me.
We had sex on February 10 th, I felt nausea on march 4 th and again on April 10th, am I safe from pregnancy?
I am 21 years old. I am suffering from irregular periods since my mature. I have periods once in 3-4 months and whenever period comes blood flow is too heavy and it lasts for 10 -15 days. I tested for thyroid profile and it is normal. I even got scan of my abdomen and it is normal. My blood pressure is normal. Can you please suggest some medicines so that my period is regular and not overflow. Please suggest medicines so that I can have normal flow through out my period.
My wife aged 68yrs fears about breast lump. Feeling for any hard lumps does not give any clue. Is a consultation with doctor needed?
I am 22 years old. My sonography report says that I am having pcos. I used to vaccine on my face to remove hair on neck and cheeks. They starts growing after 15-20 days and due to it my face become very dry and acne are coming out, whole face become red for some days. What should I do to cure pcos completely and acne? my mc is also irregular. It hasn't came from 3 months.
And what about saliva coz she is having dryness so can u sggst I have talk to doctor she told me to have a long fore play but still having the same problem so can I use any water base cream
The lack of libido after pregnancy is common in women. Almost every woman goes through this phase. Apart from hormonal imbalance, there could be a range of other factors, such as fatigue, distraction and psychological fear that may contribute to it. Doctors often suggest refraining from sex for six months after the baby is born. If, however, you still suffer from a lack of sexual urge, here is a checklist that could help you to reignite the old spark.
- Communicate with your partner: Talking to your husband about sex is important. Women often shy away from discussing sex with their partner only to complicate things further. Men, on the other hand, take a lack of interest in sex from their partner as a sign of their inability to satisfy. Before things go out of hand, it is important that you communicate your feelings and explain how your body is not supporting you. This will set the expectation straight.
- Visit your doctor: While a lack of interest in sex immediately after giving birth is normal; if it continues to persist for many months following the delivery, it is time to visit your doctor. A lower libido can be a sign of other physical problems as well. Some simple tests by your doctor can easily reveal any problems that you might have.
- Address fatigue: More than 70% of the women suffer from fatigue after giving birth. This is one of the major reasons of low sex drive among women. Short naps throughout the day will help you to fight fatigue and stabilise your hormones. Enough rest will inch you towards increasing your libido.
- Try some running: Brisk walking or jogging for every thirty minutes a day will make you feel better. This will ensure that your heart pumps faster and your sexual desire doesn’t wear out. It will help you to become more active and take charge of your sex life. Jogging also helps to wipe out the excess fat that you might have accumulated during the pregnancy.
- Try a supplement: There are a plethora of supplements out there in the market to enhance your libido. From creams to natural herbs, vitamin to herb creams, the options are many. Ginseng, for instance, is a proven herb that is known to increase a women’s sexual desire. Most of these supplements do not lead to any serious side effects.
- Prepare yourself mentally: It is always a good idea to prepare yourself before the act. A warm bed, a little wine, a romantic movie will direct you to transform from a young mother to a lover. Often these little preparations go a long way in increasing the sexual drive and reigniting the old spark.