Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Anand PawalYour feedback matters!
I have anal sex with my gf for first time. I want to know that what should I prescribe to my gf that will reduce the swollen. because when I did it the blood comes.
My age is 20 I av high sugar levels what should I do and I hav pcob problem too please help to healthy.
My mom is 67 years old and she is a diabetic. Her fasting blood sugar is 166 and 2 hours after eating it is 190 to 230. Is it good? What should be the feasible curative steps for it?
I am suffering from headache and fever from last 3 days. It is continuous. What should I do? Which medicine should I take? please suggest me.
Dear Sir, Greetings of the day, I am 54 and had been suffering from hypothyroidism, which is now in the normal limits, but l am on a maintenance doze of 50 mcg, my present and the only problem is that after taking a long sleep l continue feel sleepy and fatigue through out the whole day, ln the previous session one of your homoeopath had advised me to take Graphites-30, whose symptoms matched me 100%and l started taking it, but could not get rid of the fatigue, kindly advise me what should I do further, Thanks and regards.
I am 33 year old and i am suffering from cold and tonsil infection as well as i have sum burning in my tonsil and some pain in my foot and i visit to near doctor but i not releaf from this so please advise me to recover form this ?
Can you please tell me .how can I have good body. The eating plan of whole day .what to eat and when to eat can you please tell me that.
My doctor suggested me to use the fibroease 10 tablets for decrease the size of fibroid in uterus. Is it works?
I am suffering from filariasis to my left leg for about 15 years. Sometimes the swelling almost disappears when I take rest and when I am at work it increases. During nights both my legs become so painful. How can I get rid of this problem? kindly advise what medication should I undergo? I am 55 years old.
My right side of jaws and head is paining. And also got a serious headache. I don't know the reason why. So, pls suggest me a solution.
Blood comes out during stool or even walking and normally also! There is a pea like wart structure in that area. Sometimes it burns and pains too!
Alcohol addiction commonly known as alcoholism is a fairly common problem that has shown to affect people from every walk of life. Scientists have tried to pinpoint the absolute cause behind alcoholism, but to no success. Certain factors like sex, genetic, and socioeconomic factors have shown to have some effect on alcoholism. The cause of alcoholism is never singular. Alcohol addiction is indeed a disease, where a person may not have full control over his actions and is seen to change the neurochemistry of the brain.
The symptoms of alcohol addiction can be seen in many ways and the severity of the situation varies from person to person. Other factors such as the frequency of consumption may also be specific. While some people are heavy drinkers and drink throughout the day; others may drink occasionally and remain sober for a few days.
A person who is dependent on alcohol will prioritise drinking over other essential activities and will eventually cause disruption in his social life, work or other areas of his life. It can also create a negative effect in the victim’s life along with their families and their near and dear ones.
What are the signs of alcohol addiction and alcohol abuse?
The signs and symptoms of alcoholism or addiction are rather conspicuous. Since drinking alcohol is common in social events in most cultures around the world, it becomes difficult to recognise when someone is addicted to alcohol, unlike drugs like cocaine and heroin.
The physical signs of alcohol abuse include:
- Loss of control over the quantity of alcohol consumed.
- Lack of adequate sleep, followed by overcompensation for sleep.
- Expression of anger and other negative behaviours my increase in inappropriate places and situations.
- Lack of proper attention towards the priorities in life.
How does alcohol affect the body?
Chronic abuse of alcohol can have negative effects on almost every part of your body and plays havoc in your system. Alcohol is liable to cause irreversible damage to several organs of the body which is vital for sustenance:
- Nervous system
- Stomach or Intestines
Alcoholism in itself can lead to several diseases like:
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
I am 13 years girl and I am diabetic since 2 years I am using insulin from 2 years I just want to come to tablets what should I do for keeping my sugar levels normal.
I am 49 years old. Did blood test as I was feeling cold and tired all the time. My T3 is 98ug/dl and T4 is 8.3ug/dl. But TSH is 7.63uIU/ml. Should I start taking hypothyroid medicines? My cholesterol levels are also border high and my hemoglobin levels are little low. Thanks.
My wife feels pain in full leg ankle and lower hip all the time of day and more at night also have pain below belly button and have somewhat swollen at lower stomach have gastric prob and heart burn please do help me what is the desires and what to do.
I had some itching in my penis and scrotum region from last few days and I have grown some bumps over it.
Hello there, I have Mouth ulcer problem which arises time to time. Please help me to get rid off this problem. Thank you.
Overall your immune system does a very good job of keeping you healthy and well, but you've got to do your bit to keep it at it's a game. It could never hurt to take some care of your immunity! you could eat well, go for regular checkups and always eat your vitamins. But is that bare minimum enough to keep it on track? diet, age, exercise, lifestyle as well as environmental factors play a huge role in the working of your immunity system. So here are 10 easy tips which will help you help yourself! and your immunity, of course.
1. Sleep in as per research, your immunity system only produces half the amount of antibodies than it usually would when you haven't got enough sleep. That will ultimately increase your susceptibility to any illness. The easiest and most relaxed way to boost your immunity is to get 7-9 hours of sleep every night.
2. Stress is never good everyones got problems in life home, family, financial, but they should be avoided as much as possible. When you stress, your body produces stress hormones which suppress the working of your immunity system. Join a meditation class but don't let the stress get to your body.
3. Kale is the new spinach vegetables like broccoli, kale and cabbage support the livers ability to flush out toxins while also directly boosting your immune system. Go vegetarians!
4. Don't be a couch potato exercising, which could also be a 20 minute walk, will really stimulate the lymphatic system, increase oxygenation and increase the production of leukocytes a cell which helps fight infection. You're going to be living healthy and helping your immunity! win-win situation.
5. Mushrooms are good eat mushrooms! medicinal and japanese mushrooms are filled with antioxidants and immunity boosters. There's a wide variety so try a new one every time!
6. Avoid sweeteners and sugar consuming 75 grams of sugar will reduce the ability of the wbc's to overpower and destroy the bacteria. Opt for fresh fruits and flavored tea's to complete your sugar cravings.
7. Bmi matters shape and size really doesn't matter, but having the right weight for your height and age really does. Higher numbers of fat cells tend to trigger a series of events which eventually lead to a diminishing immunity system.
8. Eat your vitamins sounds like such a cliche but they're really important. Each vitamin has a different property to boost ones immunity.
9. Say bye to cigarettes and alcohol well that title would certainly ruin a friday night for most people. But apart from what these items do to your body, they majorly undermine your immunity system. It's almost like causing intentional bacteria in your body!
10. Live, love, laugh well the key word here is laugh. By laughing, you're automatically distressing while also unintentionally allowing your body to produce more wbc's. Watch a good comedy and let the magic begin.
In case of any query or to book an appointment with dt. Silky mahajan please send us a mail at info@foodsandnutrition. In or call on 080 6741 7780 (dial extension: 778)