Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anand ChoudhariYour feedback matters!
I masturbate regularly, and I don't know what I am feeling is the effect of masturbation. I feel too lazy. When I woke up from the bed or from chair I feel that all the things in front of me is blank white in colour for few second. And my total energy is lost. And whenever I take deep breath my chest pains. I am asking that why this is happening and why I feel so or these are the effects of masturbation.
I am having headache very frequently for the last few months along with swelling of legs. On measurement of BP I think I'm hypertensive (154/98mm Hg). U/S whole abdomen revealed nothing. Plss help.
How can I increase my sex duration without any drugs. Earlier I used to take alcohol so it was ok that time. Now I had quit all these due to high level sugar and time duration had collapsed drastically. Please let me know how to get back to normal.
Very few people are lucky enough to reap the benefits of a good metabolic system. Being overweight could be a serious problem as it complicates existing health problems and can even result in unusual diseases and disorders. Cribbing about increased body weight, low energy levels and a protruding paunch is too common a phenomenon to be ignored. People try out bizarre ways to deal with an excess of adipose tissues.
They, run, jog, cycle and diet. The numerous efforts made in losing weight go down the drain in most cases. The reason behind this is simple; you are not doing things the right way. Exercising in combination with a balanced diet is necessary to keep yourself fit and healthy. However, weight loss is not a silly affair without a rule book. One must keep to a set of norms to reduce weight effectively.
Valuable tips to lose those extra kilos: You may lose weight in whichever way you want, but doubt remains regarding the consistency of such reduction. Weight loss could be drastic, but things might revert to square one as soon as you slacken from a rigorous regimen. Try out tips that suit your subjective case and find yourself in good shape.
- Breakfast is the most important meal of a day: Being on an empty stomach for long stretches can result in bloating. In such a situation a person feels lethargic and tends to give up after least physical exertion. If you intend to retain your appetite for dinner by skipping breakfast you are slowly moving towards obesity. Have a heavy breakfast every single day.
- Stop being a couch potato: Sitting in front of the television set or computer screen for long hours can make you gain weight. Remind yourself to indulge in these activities in restriction.
- Have a high- fiber diet: A high fiber diet is good for digestive processes. It rids your body of excess gases and acids making you feel light. Such kind of food can be easily broken down to produce energy.
- Exercise regularly or at least thrice a week: Exercising is extremely important to keep the extra kilos in check. It also adds strength to your muscles. Exercising can improve a person's mental agility as well.
- Have four meals a day: Having small, but frequent meals throughout the day is the best possible way to maintain an optimal body weight. Through this practice the body is assured of regular food supply and hence won't store fat.