Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Amritha ChowdaryYour feedback matters!
I'm feeling tiredness from last 2 months. After test found these dcese.- Malaria-positive. platelets -88000. Urine infection. Stones crystal in left kidney. 2 mm multiple stones in right kidney. I lost my muscle mass. decreased bone density. Now i'm ok. How can I get back my bone density. Now kidney stones are not present. Can I take dairy product and high protein diet?
My face is suffering from stone type acne which is caused by masturbation I think. Plzzz suggest me any medicine which really reduced my acne problem.
Actually recently I was suffering from severe body pain. Also I have suffering from harniya. Doctor told me to check various blood test and x rays test. After checking my sugar level and bp reports found normal but kidney report found surprising (CREATININE, SERUM FOUND 1.3 mg/dl). What is that creatinine, serum? I want to know. What type of medication is required to solve this problem. What type of food is required to eat. please suggest.
When Ever I am Doing Sex I am getting pain in my Right side Kidney. And if I Talk with girls Sperm will leak directly. What I do.
Sir I am 24 years old I face some problem in so many years . Every 10-15 min urine will be pass especially this problem come only cold whether time I test sugar and ct scan but its not show any problem .but why this problem come I don't know proper condition please plz give me proper solution for this problem.
Actually last year my wife's curating we had done. From that times her tummy getting bigger. And also we don't have baby. Married in 2013.
Immediately after taking water/any drink need to go urinate after 30 mins / 1 hour. What could be the reason and how to get rid of this problem.
Kidney stones can be removed or no t 10 grm. By medicine if procedure which will be best. And post procedure problems.
I am high having pain in my rectum/anus or you can say at boundaries of my buttcrack. Don't know how to help and which doctor to look for. Pain has been for 3-4 days now.
When I go toilet I get bleeding in my toilet. Day by day I am getting lazy. Could you help me with this pls?
Sir I have a burning sensation while passing urine and feel like urinating in short periods. And have pain in right side of my abdomen. I have got my urine test done and the report is normal.
My creatinine level has increased from 0.8 to 1.66. I am 75 years old. I take statin drugs and zyloric 100 mg. Can this be brought down? What will happen if it continues to increase? Please advise.
Hi I am 20 years old and I get a backache for many days if I go to play. Also, I have got a inflammation ring in urinal area for months. Kindly help.
There are 10-15 rbc's in my urine test .is it a serious problem? Can it be curable and what are reasons behind this.
My son is 20 years old, having some behavioral problems from 5 yrs. His treating Dr. are unable to cure him, as per them it's not his psychological problems, it's his personality disorder which is difficult to get cured, presently he is treating in NIMHANS, in this case can you help us Doctor?
The kidneys are the main excretory organs of the body and are responsible for removing all mineral wastes from the body. This high concentration of minerals predisposes them to form stones- which are small crystals of various minerals they are exposed to. The entire urinary tract starting from the kidneys, the ureters, and the bladder are at risk of developing stones. The risk is higher in people who do not drink enough water, as the minerals are not able to be cleared out.
Depending on the location, stones are named
- Renal: These are formed in the body of the kidneys.
- Ureteric: The urine passes from the kidney to the ureter through the ureters and can form stones, leading to blockage also
- Bladder: When the urine is stored in the bladder for a while, the chances of forming stones are quite high.
- Pain that is sharp, shooting pain on either side of the spine.
- There could be fever, vomiting, etc., but the pain is very indicative.
- Stones less than 4 mm usually pass on their own
- Larger ones may require shock waves from an external source which breaks it into smaller ones, which are then eliminated.
- Intravenous injections of pain relievers; repeat if required.
- Antiemetics to control nausea and vomiting
- Watch for an hour for improved symptoms
- Send the patient home with these prescriptions for continued use
- Increased amount of water consumption (up to 3 liters per day), until the urine is almost colorless
- Strain the urine to check if the stone is passed, this is done.
If the patient presents with the following symptoms, immediate admission may be required:
- Persisting symptoms after an hour of treatment
- Persistently high fever (about 104) with severe shakes and/or chills
- People on dialysis and/or renal failure
- Elderly (greater than 60 year olds)
- Severe dehydration and/or vomiting
Larger kidney stones (>4 mm) are managed as below.
- Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL): This common treatment uses shock waves from an external source which breaks down the stones. The smaller ones easily pass through the urine.
- Ureteroscopy: In ureteroscopy, a endoscope is passed through urethra to the ureters.
- Open surgery: If the above measures are not feasible, open surgery may be the last option. This is very rarely used though.
Prevention of kidney stones
- Drink adequate amounts of water, at least 2 liters per day
- Cut down oxalate rich foods like beet, nuts, okra, spinach, etc.
- Reduce sodium and animal protein
- Continue calcium as always. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.