Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
In my abdominal ultrasound my prostate is OK but I have lack morning erection. I feel pain in urethra during semen come. Is that any prostate problem? I am taking antibiotics for 1 month but not so much affect.
I am suffering from high creatinine issue from almost 10 months now. Surely do not know the proper way to deal with it. What should be the food habits while undergoing treatment for the same. I am using Punarnavadi kashaya for the same.
I am 23 years old male and having problem with excretion of faces. It takes me 45mins for the excretion. Many a times I have to go two times to the washroom. Kindly Suggest some ayurvedic methods so that I can be relieved of the problem.
My Mother, 60, is suffering from uterine prolapse and incontinence. She cannot be operated because her LVEF is 30%. Please advise some solution to improve incontinence.
I am high having pain in my rectum/anus or you can say at boundaries of my buttcrack. Don't know how to help and which doctor to look for. Pain has been for 3-4 days now.
I had piles problem yet I have burning sensation after passing stools, discomfort and itching at anus. I do not know if there is piles or not, but when I put my finger in my anus I find some finger like thing is it a part of a anus or its a piles? And if piles then how would I treat it.
Nephrotic syndrome is a type of kidney disorder wherein, the body passes out excess amount of proteins through urine, owing to the damage caused to the tiny clusters of blood vessels in the kidneys. The symptoms include putting on excessive weight as a result of fluid retention, foamy urine and severe swelling around the region of the feet, ankles and eyes.
Common causes behind it
- Minimal change disease (also known as nil disease) leads to the abnormal functioning of the kidneys
- Excess deposit of amyloid proteins in the organs, thus taking a toll on the filter mechanism of the kidneys.
- Diabetes affecting the glomeruli (capillaries present in the nephrons of the kidneys).
- Systemic lupus erythematous causing chronic swelling of your kidney.
- Membranous nephropathy wherein the membranes in your glomeruli thicken.
- Infections such as malaria, hepatitis C, hepatitis B and HIV.
- Medications to combat infections and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Kidney Biopsy is an essential part of disease assessment.
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors bring down blood pressure levels as well as the amount of protein discharged from the urine.
- Water pills help control sweating, thus, increasing the fluid flushed from the kidneys.
- Statins reduce cholesterol levels.
- Blood thinners such as anticoagulants lower the risk of blood clots.
- Corticosteroids regulate the immune system and ease the inflammation that results from kidney disorders.
- Incorporating certain lifestyle changes such as opting for lean proteins, cutting on the intake of fat in the diet and consuming lesser amounts of salt can treat inflammation and swelling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.