Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Amrit D BhasagareYour feedback matters!
A face have 2-3 dark spot on her face so whats kind a medicine takes place for it out spot her my face its dark spot when my baby born then its a comes on my face.
i am 19 years, 144 cm in height and 58 k gs in weight. please suggest to loose weight. (belly, arms, thighs ans butt).
I'm 18 years old female. My weight is 70 kg. I want to loss weight 15 kg. If I drink a fat cutter mixture of cumin, lemon and honey with warm water. Is it work/safe for health?
I do not like to drink much water. I hardly drink 2 glasses per day. Will I have any problem in future.
I' m 24 years old and facing under eye dark circles form my very young age, from last 5 months they are showing up more and adding to this from last 5 months pimples have started up. I have tried with many home remedies and also consulted dermatologist but could not find any result. I' m seriously worried about this problem and I need a permanent solution for this problem waiting for the reply
I have pimple and as well as some black and wound marks on my face. For more than 3 years. Now i am 19 years old. What should I do?
How many times can one take isabgol. I use it at nights off and on before going to bed since I am prone to constipation, indigestion and bloating and find it useful in cleaning my bowels. Is there any other alternative which can be tried safely. Prefer home remedy since doctors at times tend prescribe heavy medicines which can have side effects.
I am fed up with my problem that I have to go to toilet again and again as If I'm having loose motions. Daily this troubles me. My stomach feels heavy most of the times and I have to go for at least 4-5 times a day for motions. Is there any home remedy?
Sir i am 21 years old girl and I am very sleek and slim I dont know what is the problem with me. Not having fat in my body.
Will it be right to take cloves during cold and cough. What other natural things could be taken during cough.
I had more pimples in my face I apply some creams but it not works whats that better treatment I had taken.
We are all emotional beings and often have our good and bad days. However, we are all wired differently, making our minds work in unique ways. Reasons that make a person feel low are different for different people; what may be depressing for one person may not be depressing for the other. The degree of sadness can also vary from person to person.
Depression, with a feeling of complete hopelessness and despair, is a mood disorder that is becoming increasingly common. Women are more likely to be diagnosed with depression than men. Depressed people describe life as impending doom (a feeling that something terrible is about to happen). They are often consumed with the feeling of living in a black hole not knowing what the future holds, and feelings of lifelessness, emptiness, anger, and restlessness.
Some of the telltale signs of depression are listed below:
- Feeling of hopelessness and helplessness
- Lack of concentration
- Easily irritated, bothered, or angered
- Inability to control negative thoughts
- Losing interest in activities that you once enjoyed
- Reckless behaviour, which was not noticed earlier
- Change in sleeping and eating patterns
- Difficulty in performing tasks that you once accomplished easily
- Worsening alcohol and cigarette consumption
Here are some of the reasons why people feel depressed:
- Problems in marriage or relationships
- Financial issues
- Chronic health issues
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Recent life events that were stressful
- Lack of social support
- Loneliness and isolation
- Early childhood trauma or abuse
- Managing depression
Accepting that you are depressed is a big step, which helps in managing it better.
- Speak out: The most important thing is to find a person whom you can confide in. A trained person or a good confidante can help you by just listening to you.In most cases, depression can be managed by seeing a qualified counsellor. Medications may also be useful in some cases.
- Sweat it out: While it may sound very tiring, exercising for even 15 minutes can bring relief. The more you exercise, the better you are bound to feel. Exercise also releases mood-enhancing chemicals that beat depression.
- Eat right: Foods with omega-3 fatty acids can help improve one’s mood while foods with sugar and refined carbs can have a negative impact on one’s mood. Change your diet to include mood elevating foods. Binging on junk food is common among depressed people, leading to weight gain and other complications.
So, while you may feel like you are in a black hole, there is definitely light at the end of the tunnel.