Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Amol WaghmareYour feedback matters!
I have pain at end of lower back bone part, I have hole in that place and from there something oily thing come out, it pains lot even I can't sit and sleep properly.
Can Physiotherapy Cure cervical disc prolapse and L5 S1 Disc bulge.I am suffering from Neck pain for the Past 6 years
My mother have some problem in left leg. She unable to fold her left leg. When doing that she has severe pain. Lower part of knee bone pains a lot so she unable to fold her leg. Please suggest.
I have swelling in my finger. And I accidentally pressed it and little bit pus came out from one side of nail. But still it's hurting and still have swelling. What should I do.
I fell down while jogging about 15 days back. I hurt my left upper arm and right knee. Initially I gave them rest and my knee improved substantially. I can walk, climb stairs and do everything except kneeling for yoga exercise. My arm even now I can't fully lift sideways though this too has improved. I am 53 years old. Before this fall I used to regularly jog and do yoga. Can I start jogging again?
My is suffering from joints pain and her liver is get enlarged and get fats on liver. She is 47 years. And her height is 5.1" and her weight is 95 kg.Please tell.
My cousin 35 years old have nerves like pain on her body which feels bitter since childhood muscles becomes tight in thighs at times n pain over the body n back. What happen.
Hi, I am having tendinitis since 1.5 years sometimes pain is very severe and unbearable swelling is also there and feeling of burning sensation too and also having burning sensation in lower back please guide me.
I am 33 years old male, I am having neck pain and light back pain. But I have a pain is not continuously. Please advise.
Suddenly my back bone started to pain from some day back ni have tried everything but not getting relax. please advice.
I am 26 years old boy, I am suffering fron hip disorder problem, Avn. How to get rid out of this, I do not have money for operation,
What care should be taken for an ankle ligament injuries? How can we improve the fitness of our legs after any kind of ankle twist?
Hello doctor. my knee stiffness problem is still there after 7 months. And even with 5 hours of exercise this. Stiffness still exist. Sir can you please suggest me some ways to quickly sort this problem.
Neck cancer refers to the formation of cancer cells in the throat or neck region of your body. Neck cancer is commonly seen in people above sixty years of age .But people above forty can also have the chances of getting neck cancer. Though the symptoms of neck cancer can vary from one person to the other,
Some of the common symptoms are stated as follows:
- Neck cancer affects the voice box, so a change in your voice can be noticed.
- Weight loss is also a symptom for neck cancer.
- A person suffering from neck cancer can also suffer from dysphagia or difficulty in swallowing.
- Sore throat in some cases can be considered as a symptom of neck cancer
- Bleeding from mouth or through your nose is also a common symptom for neck cancer.
- Ear pain in some cases is a symptom of neck cancer.
- Coughing persistently is also regarded as a symptom of neck cancer.
- Sometimes a lump in the neck is also noticed and it is usually painless.
- Some people also encounter breathing problem.
- In some cases a swelling of the neck, jaw or eyes can also be noticed.
Neck cancer involves certain risk factors too. Neck cancer can be treated in many ways. The following are few treatments available for neck cancer:
- Surgery: Your doctor can conduct a surgery for removing the tumors from your neck region. The doctor may decide to do either a microsurgery or laser treatment or endoscopy.
- Chemotherapy: If the tumor spreads to other regions or is large in size, then your doctor may recommend chemotherapy.
- Radiation: It is used to destroy the malignant cells. It is usually conducted after removing the tumor.
These three are the common treatments followed by doctors. Your doctor may also take help of other treatments like administering drugs to control the growth of cancer cells. But, sometimes treatments fail to work if the process of metastasis starts. So you should not ignore it, as soon as you encounter any of the symptoms stated above, visiting an oncologist is highly recommended.