Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Amol DhokarYour feedback matters!
Hello doc, I so come to inform you that my gum is bleeding since last couple of days. I didn’t taken any medicine. When I brush It hurts so bad. What should I do?
Mere uppar side ke do teeth se tooth brush karne time blood ata hai. Otherwise blood nahi nikalta hai. Ye problem 5 month se hua h par smajh nahi ata ki kaise kya karu.
Mera teeth main 3 problem huaa hai. 1. Toothbrush se roz teeth saaf karta hun. Phir bhi yellow colour dikh raha hai. 2 teeth mein smell aa raha roz. 3. Ek important baat hai. Teeth aur teeth ke andar distance bahut ho gaya hai. Please koi solution bolo .yeh teen problem se mukti mile.
My last tooth wisdom tooth on both the sides have been grown horizontal. That is right and left ends. Doctor advised me to remove these teeth but I don't have any pain as of now and its already more than 6 months completed after my checkup , I am normal. Will this be a big problem in future? I am 20 years only. I don't want to remove my teeth. Any alternative is there?
I am 26 years old male complaining of tooth ache since last 7 days which is persistent after drinking cold water.
My teeth pains when I drink or eat cold foods. It is very sensitive and I can't enjoy cold stuffs please help.
It’s something most people have suffered one time or another and one that many people dread—a toothache. When people are in pain, they don’t know what to do. How soon should they get to the dentist?? Should they try to just deal with it on their own? What do they do?
Obviously, the first thing to do is call your dentist’s Clinic. Leave a message or ask any staff who answer how quickly you can be seen. Describe the ache, its location and what makes it worse. Heat? Cold? Pressure? Lying down? Standing up? Are your gums bleeding in that area? Is there any pus being discharged? Is there a bad taste in your mouth? Is the pain continuous or does it only come on at certain times? Is there any fever?
They key is to get to the dentist as soon as possible. A toothache means that you actually have a health problem. Putting this off will only make things get worse. And even if the pain eases up, the underlying cause for the pain hasn’t been addressed. Infections do more than cause pain—they can actually cause further problems if not handled. Therefore, you must get to a dentist as quickly as you can. At Smile Up Dental Care & Implant Center, the Clinic of Dr. Ratnika Agarwal, we have emergency after hours because of this exact reason. The first thing to do is call and let us know what problem you’re having.
However, even with the fastest trip to the dentist, you still may be in pain for a couple hours. Following are a few tips to follow while you’re on the way to the Clinic.
Fast Toothache Remedies:
The best remedy for a toothache depends on the most likely cause for your toothache. While you will need a dental exam and perhaps an x-ray to know the exact cause, you can use these gentle solutions to get any improvement possible:
- Gum Infection. If you have swelling and pain around a tooth but no fever and little or no pain on chewing, you may simply have an infection in your gum. Start with flossing gently to remove any food particles that could be irritating your gums. Then rinse your mouth thoroughly with warm salt water.You can also soothe irritated gums with aloe vera. Massage aloe juice on your gums with a clean finger for one to two minutes. Then rinse with warm water.
Warm and cold compresses held up to your face next to the swollen gums can also help. Start with a warm, moist compress for five minutes, then follow with a cold compress held against the face until it starts to feel numb. Repeat this cycle two or three times. If the pain returns, you can go through this cycle again.
An antiseptic mouth rinse can also help. Ask your pharmacist to recommend one for you. Swish through your mouth and teeth for 30 seconds, then rinse thoroughly.
- Tooth Infection. If you have an infection in your tooth or jawbone, you might have a fever, and there would be a swelling in the gum or in the jaw over the root of the tooth. It’s likely to hurt when you chew. Your breath may be bad and you may have a sour taste in your mouth. You may notice pus draining into your mouth. In this case, your only remedy is an over-the-counter pain reliever and arriving in your dentist’s chair on an emergency basis. Look for ibuprofen or acetaminophen, unless there’s any allergy or sensitivity to these pain relievers.
- Trauma. If you receive a blow to a tooth or bite a foreign object in your food, cold compresses
used as described above can help ease the pain until you see your dentist.
With the right care, it’s possible to go your whole life without a toothache. Here’s what you should do to avoid this problem:
- Brush your teeth twice a day with a soft toothbrush. Focus on brushing gently for two full minutes, not forgetting the teeth all the way in the back of your mouth.
- Floss every day. This is important but many people don’t make the time for it. If you have a bridge or two, flossing under your bridge (with floss threaders) will help your bridge last longer and extract food particles that might irritate or infect your gums.
- See your dentist regularly. If you follow his or her treatment advice, you’ll be able to handle any problems while they are small. In most cases, it’s a problem that has been developing for quite a while that turns into a toothache.
The key thing to remember is to not wait a single minute! When you realize you have a toothache, call your dentist immediately and ask them to squeeze you into their schedule. This is, by far, the best solution to any tooth, gum or mouth pain.
Pan masala chewing I can't open my mouth how I open my mouth my voice is also changed. please tell what to do.?
I want to fill me teeth gap but I do not want to fill it by braces is there another treatment? please help.
Mere danto se khoon niklta hai jb bhi mai so k uthta hu aur jb mai brush krta hu please Koi upay btaye.
I am diabetic patient 57 years of age blood sugar under control. I got some problem with lower jaw tooths. If the same is extracted, I heard side effect on eye and Ear. Please clarify.
Mouth ulcer is the major problem I have. I couldn't find a solution for it. Almost 20 days in a month I have been with mouth ulcer. Could you help me out. Thank you.
Here are Types, Procedures, and Benefits of Oral (Dental) Implants.
Hi, I am Dr, Pankaj Dhawan. Today I am going to tell you all about oral implants. Oral implants in dentistry have revolutionized the way we treat our patients. We are now able to give tooth in a single day to the patient so that the patient does not have to worry about the loss of the tooth. Teeth are a very important component of the smile. Once the teeth are lost, the patient realizes how important it was in daily life. Now, with oral implants we are able to restore the dentition and the masticatory power of the patient in a no given time.
The mechanics, technology and the development in oral implants have now given a good restorative option to the prosthodontist. We, at New Delhi are doing patients regularly to restore the smiles of the patient. Oral implants give the same masticatory power to the patient who had lost it once the teeth were lost. Implants are put inside the bone through a surgical procedure where the tissues are surgically removed and then the implant osteotomy site is built inside the bone. Once the implant is surgically in the bone they are given a healthy healing tank. Nowadays with the advent of newer machine implants and newer surface treatment implants we are able to restore the implants in 24 hours.
Implants give us a lot of plethora of options –
1. We can do single unit crowns
2. We can implant bridges
3. We can do implant retained over dentures
4. We can do implant retained hybrid dentures.
We can also use implants to restore the young and aged patients whenever options are available with the given bone. Even if there is a lack of bone in the patient we can use bone grafts, other augmenting techniques to restore the patient. Implants in a way are the best solution for a patient who has missing teeth.
Any person who wishes to wish to know about oral implants are free to contact us on the Lybrate platform. Thank you.