Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amita VermaYour feedback matters!
Respected Doctors, My wife has been advised to consume DESVAL ER 250 mg for the early stage of Fits by a neurologist. In the mean time, we are planning for our second baby. Is there any problem or difficulties in conceiving by having this tablet? Kindly advice Respected Doctors.
Hi my period has not come and it is 37 th day upt is negative and bhcg is 5.62 could I still be pregnant.
I am 22 years old girl having whitish discharge still 1 year I have consult doctor but no use. Have done tests and have taken medicines but of no use. please help me what to do?
I missed my period in this month. I do pregnancy test report is neg. Please tell me what's problem with me.
I never had sex before but I want know if my hymen still or not because I severely beaten in my sensitive area please Doctor help me.
I had protected sex three months back I have some illness for this past three months. I have some uncomfortability in my neck and arm pit. I checked hiv test yesterday but it's negative. What is the window period to test hiv after exposure. Kindly advice me on this regard.
- The common misconception that people have is that kidney stones happens only in old age. But in reality, it can happen to anyone.
- Lack of fluid intake is by large a major reason for kidney stones. Adequate care taken to maintain the desired level of water intake can help prevent the formation of stones.
- Our state-of-the-art urology unit offers minimally invasive, scarless options for urologic procedures and medical management of kidney stone.
My wife aged 49 years (under menopause) suffering with urticaria (skin allergy) for the last 12 years so far taken allegra 180 1bd stemin fort 1bd. During course of stemin she is alright but after stopped stemin again suffering with severe skin rashes and itching. Would you kindly suggest suitable remedy and medicines as recently she got diabetes and hypertension.
Last 3 months my wife had irregular periods of 38, 45n 48 days. What exercise and foods should she follow from now on to get the periods regular and ovulation correctly. Please briefly explain.
An STD is transmitted by means of physical contact and intercourse. These diseases are caused by parasites, virus or bacteria. Usually, STDs are preventable provided you make the right choices concerning your sexual health. Refraining from sex isn’t a feasible idea at all.
But fortunately there are alternatives too to curb the menace that STDs are:
- Abstain: The most effective way to avoid STIs is to abstain from sex.
- Mutual monogamy: Two people who have sex only with one another don’t have any opportunity to bring a new STD into the relationship. If you and your partner have been tested and are healthy, remaining faithful to each other is a very good way to reduce your chances of contracting an STD.
- Get Vaccinated: One important prevention tool against STIs is vaccination. Currently, vaccines are available to protect against infection with HPV, hepatitis A and hepatitis B. Talk to a healthcare provider to see which vaccines might be recommended for you.
- Protect Yourself: Condoms work really well in stopping most STIs from being passed from an infected partner to another when they are used consistently and correctly every time a person has oral, vaginal or anal sex. Consistently and correctly means that a person makes sure they use a condom every time they have oral, vaginal or anal sex and put it on and use it the right way.
- Avoid alcohol and drug use: Avoiding alcohol and recreational drug use reduce the risk of contracting an STI, having an unwanted pregnancy, or being coerced to have sex. Alcohol and drug use can reduce our ability to make good decisions. It may also make us more likely to be talked into participating in an activity without being able to give our full consent.
Coping and Support
It's traumatic to find out you have an STI. You might be angry if you feel you've been betrayed or ashamed if there's a chance you infected others. At worst, an STI can cause chronic illness and death, even with the best care in the world.
Between those extremes is a host of other potential losses trust between partners, plans to have children, and the joyful embrace of your sexuality and its expression. If in doubt, don't hesitate to visit a skin specialist or a physician.