Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amita VermaYour feedback matters!
Hello. Is it not good girls drinking more than 8 glass of water daily. Please suggest? Also please let know how much liter water should girls drink daily. Thanks.
I am having itching problem in Vagina nd when I made relation with my husband then I felt very pain in my fallopian tubes. I am weak sexually please tell me how can I make strong sexually.
I have been very irregular with my daily food habits last during January month. My physique has gone down a lot during that period and now even after 3 months of good nutrition I am not seeing much recovery. What should I do?
My wife has undergone hysterectomy 2 years back and since then she has lost interest in sex. What can be done?
I am 35 Years having two fibroids one in fungal region size 56cm and the other is interior wall of uterus can i get pregnant what are the treatment of be pregnant.
If an elderly person has only liquid diet like drinking boost, health mix, coffee etc. With milk, will it be considered as drinking water or should he drink water apart from the liquid diet?
She is losing her menstrual cycle/period for last few months and she had her last about 50 days ago. She has no symptoms of pregnancy and no sign of vomiting. She has no other problems. Now a days she remains depressed so much. What is the actual problem ? Is it normal or not!
Increasing weight will affect getting pregnant. If so what is the reason. My height is 158 cm wait 61.3 kg age 27. Married for five months. My BMI is 24.56. Will it affect from getting pregnant.
I have my last period on June 10 and had sex on July 2 and period paining start from 20 days now little bleeding when I wiped in bathroom is it my period or what? Or I am pregnant?
When it comes to storing foods, we all think that the cooler the temperature it is stored at, longer will be the shelf life. However, what most of us fail to realize is that not all foods need to be stored in a freezer. It can do more harm than good. Read on to know more about foods that just should not be placed in the freezer.
- Potatoes: Given their high water content, storing in a freezer can make them fluffy, bloated and bland, especially if they are put in a freezer after baking. The texture of the potato in the dishes after freezing can also be change.
- Milk: While it is common to stash it away in the fridge, remember not to put it in the freezer. When you thaw it, the milk can separate into pieces (curdling) and not be useful to add in your cereal or for your tea. It is best kept outside in the regular cooling area.
- Eggs: While eggs can be stored in the fridge, there is no need to put the eggs with the shells in the freezer. The water inside can act up and cause the shell to break, leading to attack from bacteria. The eggs could also crack leaving a mess in the freezer. Remove eggs out of the shell, beat up nicely, and store in an airtight container if at all required (learn more about Having Eggs for Breakfast During SUMMERs).
- Milk products: Similar to milk, yoghurt, sour cream and cheese are also best left out of the freezer. The water content will expand and spoil them, leaving behind unhealthy and non-tasty yoghurt or cheese.
- Fried Foods: Be it French fries or mozzarella sticks, leaving them in the freezer can leave them soft and doughy. These are best left out of the freezer in order to retain their crunchy crispiness.
- Water-rich fruits and vegetables: While the fridge helps in keeping the vegetables and fruits fresh, the freezer does not. With water-rich food substances especially cucumber, lettuce and water melon, the water inside can form ice crystals. When removed from the freezer, during thawing, the water oozes out leaving a non-appealing pile of the fruit/vegetable.
- Re-using food items: Be it fruits or vegetables or meat, once thawed to normal temperature, it is best to avoid putting them back in the freezer. Once thawed, they draw a lot more bacteria and germs and are more harmful than the frozen foods. Remove only what is essential for use, thaw it and leave the rest to remain in the freezer.
- Salad greens: Frozen salad greens like spinach and lettuce can lose their crispiness, becoming limp and soft. To retain their freshness, stash them wrapped in a paper bag in the fridge.
Be careful of what you put in the freezer the next time and enjoy a healthy and hearty meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.