Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amita U. Shetty
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amita U. ShettyYour feedback matters!
With the monotonous workimg shifts of 9-5pm, we often forget to take care of our back which is an integral part of our body. As per the statistics, nearly 65% of the working individuals or it professionals suffer from tremendous back pain (low back pain) being the commonest. It is seen in young as well as middle aged population who sit on a chair without a good low back support and work on their desktops and laptops which are not even at a good level of their eyes thus causing repetitive stress and strain in their eyes leading to low back pain and neck pain. The main reasons are unsupported sitting on the office chair, improper position of the laptop, not taking enough breaks in between work schedule, not drinking enough water to stay hydrated which provides good nutrition to the discs of our spine!
Follow this simple step to relieve the constant stress and strain on the back
1. Mandatory to take short breaks in between work to ease out the stress on the spine
2. Stand near the table/desk to perform back bending with hands behind the hips and gently bend your back behind without any jerks or discomfort. Move till the point of pain or discomfort and come back to your starting position. By doing so, you are reducing the pressure on your disc which is a red flag sign for spondylosis, disc herniation or other low back pain problems.
3. Hydrate yourself properly with at least 10-12 glasses of water daily in order to maintain the nutrition of the discs between the bones of the spine called vertebrae.
(this maintains the height of the vertebrae and does not produce friction between the two causing symptoms)
4. Always identify your symptoms like pain, discomfort, stress, tightness around the back, inability to do complete movements, stiffness, difficulty in walking or working on a laptop for long hours. Consult a physiotherapist for the same as exercises are the best way to heal any problem of the spine
I am suffering from dry cough for the last two week and I have a chest pain whenever I cough hard. Please help me.
Hi sir. My pennis is very small and in front there is skin also. I want my pennis big and strong so give me appropriate suggestions regarding this problem.
I want to lose weight ,what should I do, l am 47 year vegetarian female, suffering from premanupose.
I am suffering from high acidity, it starts slowly after breakfast and become very high in evening. But when I take one tab Aciloc 150 mg in the morning before breakfast and one metronidazole in night after dinner, then there will be no problem. Please tell me how often I can continue the above medicine. Does it have some side effects for long term use. If there will be ant alternate medicine or treatment suited for me, then please tell me.
The knee is the largest joint of the body and is made up of upper and lower bones that are separated by two discs known as menisci. While minor knee pain may be experienced by many people, it should be handled with medical intervention when it becomes a serious and debilitating problem. Sudden injury or injury due to overuse as well as myriad conditions that affect the joints and muscles can bring about knee pain. Underlying conditions like osteoporosis or arthritis, which affect the bones and joints, can also cause knee pain. The symptoms include painful swelling and stiffness as well as severe discomfort.
Let us learn more about the causes of knee pain and the ways in which it can be managed:
- Injury: Exercise and sports injuries are one of the most common causes that can be the start of acute knee pain, as well as chronic condition. These kinds of injuries can affect the ligaments and cartilage which leads to severe pain. The pain can even affect the way one functions in one's daily life. Knee ligament injuries can also cause this kind of pain. These ligaments are bands of tissues that connect the thigh bone with the lower leg bones. Sprains and tears in the ACL or PCL are common in sports injuries, and may even require surgery in many cases. Knee Cartilage Tears can also take place in the hard yet flexible cartilage of the knee which can affect the meniscus around the knee. This condition may also require surgery.
- Arthritis: This condition can affect the knees specifically and is one of the most common types of arthritis. This is a chronic condition which gets progressively worse over time and may even require surgery. Stiffness and inflammation are common symptoms. Rheumatoid arthritis is also a degenerative auto-immune disease that can affect the knees and cause knee pain. Furthermore, post traumatic arthritis can also be experienced after an injury. Osteoarthritis is another common condition that leads to knee pain. It basically occurs due to wear and tear of the knees over a prolonged period and is usually experienced by patients over the age of 50.
- Managing Knee Pain: While pain medication and anti-inflammatory drugs may be prescribed for most cases, along with the surgery in long run, it is also possible to manage knee pain with the help of better lifestyle choices like regular knee and muscle strengthening exercises as well as REST - rest, ice, compression and elevation. These methods can help in relieving inflammation and pain. But very severe cases will require medical intervention, so it is imperative to get in touch with your doctor if the condition does not improve. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am a 60 year old male and have been suffering from severe ringworm only upper inward side of two thigh legs for last 6 months. Have already used oral medicines viz. Taxim az 200, wysolone 10 and ointments viz. Diprovate-s, flucort-h - but no result.
I am getting problem by pimples on my face. I had tried some creams but it didn't work properly. Can you please help me.
WholeGrains are those in which the nutrients remain intact. Whole grains are better sources of fiber and other important nutrients, such as selenium, potassium and magnesium. Whole grains are either single foods, such as brown rice and popcorn, or ingredients in products, such as buckwheat in pancakes or whole wheat in bread.
RefinedGrains are milled, a process that strips out both the bran and germ to give them a finer texture and longer shelf life. The refining process also removes many nutrients, including fiber. Refined grains include white flour, white rice, white bread and degermed cornflower. Many breads, cereals, crackers, desserts and pastries are made with refined grains, too.
BENEFITS OF HAVING WHOLE GRAINS:
- They are high in fibre, so help in digestion.
- They help to lower the cholestrol
- They lower blood pressure
- They help to control to weight
- They will provide more satiety
- Help to regulate blood sugar
- They are rich in vitamins and minerals