Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Amit PhadnisYour feedback matters!
I have blackheads in my whole face Wht should I do. N I also trtmnt bt I cnt see any changes wht cn I do m so cnfusd.
Hi Dr, I m Anil das from navi Mumbai. I hva problem last 2 years. My skin some white. please helf me.
Hello, I am Shruti Kohli. I am a consultant Dermatologist in cosmetologist in Sarvodaya Hospital, Sec-8, Faridabad. Also, I have a clinic in Sec- 15, Faridabad by the name of Crimson Clinic. I have been practising from last 12 years.
Today, I am going to talk about the "summer skin care tips".
- Use sunscreen before stepping out in the sun, that is the most important preventive step anyone can take in the summer season. The sun screen should be minimum SPF of 15 and should protect against both UVA and UVB.
- Apply the sunscreen 15 minutes prior to go to the sun. And it can be applied after every 3-4 hours.
- The sun also has a bad effect on the lips. In order to protect them, you can moisturize them by applying lip balm with SPF of 15, as and when required.
- For the face cleaning, I would recommend a gentle exfoliating face wash containing glycolic acid, which will help to remove a dead skin as well as the harmful effect of sweat and pollutants from your skin.
- After cleansing of the skin, it is important to use light water base moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated.
- Avoid heavy creams and oils as the skin breakouts.
- If you are exposed to the sun for long period, then aloe vera gel is recommended, as it is a soothing and cooling agent. also it has antioxidant properties. It can also prevent damaging of the skin of free radicles.
- Aloe vera can also be used a cooling mask occasionally.
- I would recommend washing off yourself twice daily with cold water, in order to remove the pollutants.
- Also, use a white broad hat to protect your skin, especially the skin of your face. Or you can use an umbrella while being exposed to the sun.
- Eat plenty of watermelon and muskmelon daily.
- There are certain foods which give inherent protection against the sun. These include tomatoes, berries, citrus fruits, nuts which contain Vitamin C.
- And the last is, hydrate yourself regularly. drink atleast 12-15 glass of water daily for a glowing, youthful and healthy skin. Coconut water also works well and is recommended in your daily routine.
Summer will be fun if you follow the simple tips given by me. You can contact me for any skin related problem, through Lybrate or you can also take a direct appointment in my clinic which is in Sec-15 A, by the name of Crimson clinic.