Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amit Langote
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Kidney Disease
Treatment of Frequent Urination Problems
Kidney Dialysis Treatment
Treatment of Fluid Retention
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Kidney Failure
Treatment of Kidney Diseases
Treatment of Nephrotic Syndrome
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Nephropathy
Treatment of Nephrolithiasis
Treatment of Nephronophthisis
Treatment of Bartter Syndrome
Treatment of Renal Agenesis
Treatment of Alport Syndrome
Submit a review for Dr. Amit LangoteYour feedback matters!
I'm women 30 years married on last year I got one missed abortion on 3rd month after the abortion I getting a kind of urinary infections every month. Initially urine will get smelled in panties after two days will get watery discharge later bleeding like periods for four to five days. I gone to doctor. He gave me norflox 400 I having very month this problem. That to after periods gets over after a week. And I have pcod past 6 yrs. Im height is 5.5 feet wgt : 76 kg for past 4-6 yrs.help me please
I am 30 years old, and since the birth of my third child 6 months ago, I find I urinate a little whenever I cough or sneeze, and especially when I jump in aerobic class. I am too embarrassed to mention this to my doctor. Please help me.
I have a overactive bladder. I cannot sleep even if there is one drop of urine in my bladder .It constantly tickles while lying on bed. I do not feel urge to urinate in day time and even I can control it at night (if I have already slept) and in day time. Also, during my exam time, when I am writing down my exam, there is constant urge to urinate.
Few years ago I have the treatment of Jaundice, but still my urine colour is dark brown. Is there any problem with my liver function. I have done the LFT test where my bilirubin is 1 mg/dl. Please suggest.
I am facing a problem of hypochondria since 4 years. Four years back I have done almost test for rs 150000 for purpura investigator due to black and blues spot on akin inspite of confirming many pediatrician as everything is fine. Now a days I am worried about kidney of my husband. Husband . symptom is bubuly urine but all the reports were normal. Confirmed by many doctors . My mental state is always under pressure. It affect my life and work also.Please tell.
What is the most effective home remedy to detox (colon) over a period of time for extremely constipated person - no problem of going for toilet for a week and above! Urine normal and every day activities, normal!
My father in law (59 years) has a long history of diabetics. Due to this his kidneys have failed. Doctors have suggested dialysis twice a week. Is there anything that can be done to revive his kidneys and is there any method to reduce the frequency of the dialysis. What are the side-effects of dialysis on longevity of a person.
I have got urine infection and now I can't control my urine can you pls help me with the following problem.
My mom had ultrasound test yesterday, which report show there was fluid in left kidney and 10 mm stones.In 2009 my mother had an kidney stone of 33 mm which stop function of right kidney and doctor remove it. My mother feel no pain and no problem while urinate. Sir please give suggestion is it again a serious problem and need urgent operation or it will be treated by medicine.
A problem pertaining to the storage function of the bladder that results in bouts of sudden, often uncontrollable urge to urinate is referred to as an overactive bladder. This condition which is marked by unconditioned or involuntary loss of urine can sometimes be quite difficult to stop. People who experience such a condition often feel humiliated and as such tend to limit their social and work life. Despite such, only a few are conscious that a brief evaluation can help them manage and overcome an overactive bladder.
Mechanism of Urination
During urination, the urine proceeds from the bladder and flows into the urethra which is located at the tip of the penis in men and above the vagina in women. As the bladder fills, the nerve signals in the brain prompts urination by coordinating the relaxation and contraction of the urinary sphincter muscles.
Causes and Symptoms of an Overactive Bladder
Primarily caused due to involuntary contraction of the bladder muscles and relaxation of sphincter muscles, several conditions can lead to overactive bladder.
Some of them are:
- Urinary tract infection
- Prostate disease
- Neurological disorders like stroke, Parkinson’s disease, spinal cord problems
- Medications that lead to increased production of urine
- Bladder abnormalities like tumours or stones
- Excessive consumption of water, caffeine or alcohol
Some of the common signs of an overactive bladder are:
- Bouts of sudden, uncontrollable urge to urinate
- Awakening at night frequently to urinate
- Urinating more than eight times a day
- Urinary frequency, urgency and incontinence can be detrimental to life. Emotional distress, interrupted sleep cycles and depression are some of the observed complications of this condition.
- Social life, work and personal life often suffer to a great degree with an overactive bladder.
Thus, if you experience or entertain suspicion of an overactive bladder, you should consult a urologist for evaluation and appropriate treatment.
I am having urine infection and burning sensation during urine and I have important meeting tomorrow. I am drinking water and a solution mixed in water? should I start antibiotics. I want to get well soon. What to do. I am 27 years old recently married woman.
I have kidney stones. Doctor suggested me to continue STON 1 B6 syp. There is no need of surgery. I am continuing that medicine more than 1 year. Should I continue this medicine?
Urinary incontinence is the leakage of urine or urinating involuntarily. Urine is released by a process called micturition where the detrusor muscles of the urinary bladder contract to empty the bladder. This is usually a voluntary action but when the muscular contractions become involuntary, incontinence occurs.
Urinary incontinence may be caused due to stress, pregnancy, obesity, weak pelvic muscles, alcohol intoxication or due to diseases like diabetes, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease. Children under the age of 5 experience incontinence most often. People above the age of 65 are also prone to the condition. The disorder is observed more in women than in men.
The associated conditions of urinary incontinence are:
- Infection in the urinary tract: The risk of bacterial infection is increased due to incontinence and abnormally frequent urination. If you have had an infection in the urinary tract in the past, chances are that incontinence will cause repeated or chronic infectious diseases in the tract.
- Skin diseases: The skin is constantly wet and in continual contact with nitrous urinary toxins like urea, inorganic salts and compounds. So, over time, the skin becomes red and itchy. Rashes and sores may also develop. Sometimes, when you scratch the itchy skin too much, the capillary blood vessels may break and cause a petechial rash - red and brown spots - to appear on the skin.
- Anxiety: There is a constant feeling of shame that accompanies the disorder. Urinary incontinence, which is a common symptom of many medical conditions, is often, not reported to doctors. The patient often avoids socializing due to fear of being unable to control the micturition process in a social situation.
- Depression: Urinary incontinence affects the patient's psychological health directly due to the adverse impact on his or her quality of life. The amount of sleep is often decreased as the patient is afraid of urinating while being asleep. The condition may also cause restrictions on employment and other recreational activities.
- Sexual problems: Most women suffering from urinary incontinence report decreased sexual urges, painful intercourse and are even unable to achieve orgasm in spite of responding to sexual stimulation because of urinary leakage during intercourse leading to embarrassment and withdrawal.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!