Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. Amit KharjeYour feedback matters!
Hello, I have got knee problem for the last one month. The problem is in the right knee, I can walk without problem but climbing stairs has become very painful. Please suggest appropriate remedy. Thank you.
I am 45 years old fit lady. I have knee joint pain and back pain but not much. What should I do? Also I feel low energy always.
I am 28 year old boy. I have backpain since last 4 months. I do yoga regularly but that don't give relax to me. I feel bad day to day but I do not take any medicine. What I do. Is it necessary to take medicine. Please give any solution.
My friend is suffering from acute knee pain. And a swelling on knee. He is taking brufen tablets. Please advise if any other pain killer can be taken as the pain is high.
Im 19 years old ! I'm more into sports and sometimes when I play my shoulder gets jerked and I suffer from unbearable pain . So whom should I consult ? and according to you what has happened to the shoulder?
Sir running karne or cricket khelne se mere calf and lower back main bohat pain hora hai. Main match khelne ke 30 min baad nahha liye usse mujhe fever or gale main kharas ho gyi. To mujhe kya karna chahiye.
When I used to walk long or do more work my leg muscles used to pain and I used spray for pain then the pain is gone I don't know y the pain mostly occur in my both leg.
One part of the human body is essential for the efficient functioning of another. The hip joint provides support to your overall body weight while you are at ease or in motion. Suffering from medical problems pertaining to the hip can impede free movement; walking, running, stooping, sitting or even lying down will cause immense pain and discomfort in such a situation. While certain bodily disabilities come with old age and are in most cases unavoidable; some others can actually be controlled through physical exercise.
Take a look at a few stretches to improve your hip mobility:
- Stretch like a pigeon: This yoga loosens up muscle tension in and around a person's hip. Your right leg must be stretched behind while the upper part of your body bends over a folded left leg in front. Your head rests on your coupled hands. This stretch improves the shape of your hip as well.
- Try to be an eagle for hip firmness: To align your body in the perfect eagle pose; you probably need to be a conjurer; that is the kind of flexibility the posture requires. Be a half-chair making your hands intersect above your head while your left leg crosses the right one. The pressure is on your hip making it strong. Your body has to be in one single line.
- Sit in the chair pose: Crouching on your haunches with your torso inclined to the front is a good way to better hip mobility. This exercise also relieves you of back pain. It adds potency to the muscles of your upper thighs thus giving a well- rounded hip extra support.
- Stoop in the downward doggy pose: The downward doggy pose helps you concentrate on the fullness of your hips. The back muscles are stretched and the problem of a small, rickety hip is dealt with through this yoga. Your legs should be erect at the knees and should be stretched apart depending upon the width of your hip. The rest of your body should bend in a forward arch while your spread hands touch the ground.
- Try out the benefits of World's Greatest Stretch: World's greatest stretch involves a series of stretches that not only accentuates your hipline making your hip muscles adaptable to stress but also tones muscles in other parts of your body. It is a three- fold exercise. The second step is the most difficult where your body is balanced on a half folded right leg and you're required to touch the ground with your right elbow.
I am facing knee pain since last 10 months. MRI report shows ACL sprain in my left knee. please suggest me any Ayurvedic treatment.
I have been suffering from Osteoarthritis with swollen knee joints and pain in knees for the past five years. Recently my upper extremities like arms and hand are also effected. There is difficulty in raising hands also the back pain occurs. How can I get proper treatment and relief from my present trouble. Kindly advise me. I shall be personally obliged for your expert suggestion.
Sir I have a problem of backpain, and sometimes a headache will come do I get any. Suggestions from you Thank you.
I am 33 year old. Last 2 years I have heal pain I taken x ray nothing found. Height 165cm weight 60kgs. Last one year I used mcr spepals. But still I have pain. When I have standing and walk in time only have pain. Sitting time nothing pain please advice.
I am 33 years male, from last 10 years I have backpain, in early morning on bed it becomes more, even I can't hold my 1 yrs child. Now I feel that pain is moving upside towards my neck.
Muscle strain or muscle pull is a condition, which is characterized by damage to the muscles or its adjoining tendons. Undue pressure can be exerted on the muscle when you are carrying out routine activities such as sudden lifting of heavy things or playing contact sports. The damage to the muscle is usually in the form of partial or complete tearing of the tendons and fibres attached to the muscles. The small blood vessels in the muscles can also be damaged by the tearing of the muscles, leading to local bleeding and bruising.
The symptoms of muscle pain are:
- You will experience pain even while resting
- There will be bruising, swelling and redness around the affected area
- You will experience weakness of the muscles and tendons
- The movement and mobility of the muscle will be impaired
- You will experience pain when you use the affected muscles
The causes of a muscle strain are:
- Playing contact sports can lead to injuries
- Lifting heavy things
- Exercising without a proper warm up routine
- Lifting extremely heavy weights during exercise without proper acclimatization
- Sleeping on one side only for a long period of time
- Not stretching properly
- Falling from a height
The treatments for muscle strains are:
- Pain medications: You can opt for pain relieving medications such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications to help combat the associated pain of a muscle strain.
- Rice: Rice stands for rest, ice, compression and elevation. This treatment is usually the first step after suffering a strain, before opting for medications. This treatment prevents further aggravation of the problem.
- Compress: You can alternate between hot and cold compress to reduce the swelling and pain.
- Stretches: Once the affected area has healed, it is important for you stretch the muscles to improve their mobility and strength. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.