Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Amit Girey
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Amit GireyYour feedback matters!
Actually last 3 day before. I tried to lift big bucket of water . after that incident I am feeling back pain . Not able to seat properly Please help me for that.
I'm 6' tall my weight is 84 I'm having pain in sternoclavicular joint and in lower back too due to which I'm unable to play cricket, which is my hobbies can anyone resolve my problem my doctor is giving me calcium tablets from 1 month and advising me some spine exercise for lower back and rest for sternoclavicular joint pain.
My wife age is 38 years old now this time she is suffering from pain in both the leg in last 2 weeks in night .what is the symptoms please give the clarification.
She's gaining a weight (100 kg she's) Dr. told her access water presence in the body there's lots of pain in her legs and back she's 39 years old please suggest some ayurvedic or homeopathic medicine and exercise thanks.
Hello Doctor, my orthopedic surgeon told me to go for arthroscopic acl reconstruction. Due to financial troubles, it has been postponed next year. He recommended physiotherapy for the acl injury. My doubt is, what kind of exercises a physiotherapist will teach? How much will he cost for that? Please help me regarding this. Thank you.
My left ankle bone is in pain since last two days. I had similarly pain 15 years back. What could be the reason?
I am a 44 years old married woman having a son of 17 years. I am suffering form mild spondylitis for last few years. Recently I find my foots are in swallowed condition and paining frequently. What I should do?
Hamari kamar me dard hota hai. Saam ko letate samay jyada samasya hoti hai sir aisa lagta hai koi nash problem kar rahi hai.
Dear doc, my medication list as follows. Triphala powder water daily, biodoxi 100 capsule, zivinix, xevor, scabex -s cream, diprovate-g cream, d-10 gel on pimple.(prescribed by my derma doc). I have been on the above medication for 2 weeks now and am noticing unwanted facial hair growth on upper lip and changes in breast size, voice, lost weight, hair thinning, muscle pains. Would like to know if any of the above list of meds causing hormonal imbalance. Please guide me. Thank you.
Restless leg syndrome is a condition where the nervous supply to the lower legs (and sometimes hands) is affected. The person has a constant urge to move the legs due to the tingly sensation or the pins and needles sensation and so this condition is called as restless legs syndrome (RLS). It is almost never a standalone condition and is often associated with other nervous system conditions.
It is a progressive condition and aggravates with time. The patient may experience episodes of this disease. Most people might experience this problem at night due to which a lot of patients complain of disturbed sleep and restlessness while sleeping.
While there is no permanent solution to this condition, there are various home remedies and techniques which can help control the condition. Read on to know more.
- Trigger agents: Some people are able to identify triggers like caffeine or chocolate which induce the condition. The first step would then be to avoid using these, especially before sleeping.
- Exercise: Any form of exercise, which gives a good workout for the leg muscles is recommended. This could range from a 30-minute brisk walk to stretches depending on the person’s overall health status. This is known to induce a good sleep, reduce muscle tension and relax the mood. Choose yoga, gym, cycling, or any form which suits your overall health and schedule.
- Massages:Hot or cold massages, often used alternately, can help in relaxing the muscles. This also helps in reducing tension and improving overall sleep. The ideal time for the massage is the evening so that RLS does not affect during nighttime.
- Diet: A diet rich in vitamins and minerals can prove to be helpful. This is because proper muscle and nerve function requires various minerals like zinc, potassium, calcium, sodium, etc. Diet rich in these helps in improving muscle and nerve function and thereby control RLS.
- Sleep pattern: Sound sleep practices like having an early dinner, a quiet room free of digital media, optimal temperature, and relaxing ambience helps in a better sleep. This has shown to reduce the incidence of RLS and evidence of sound sleep.
- Medications: RLS can also cause mild to moderate pain in the affected legs, and so pain killers can be used once in a while if the pain is not bearable. These should be used only rarely and continued use can lead to stomach ulcers and bleeding. The above mentioned nonmedical methods should be tried before trying medications. Anticonvulsants have been used to control RLS if pain killers alone are not adequate. In more severe cases, antiparkinson drugs are used with great success. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.