Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Amit GireyYour feedback matters!
I am 44 yeras old suffering from back pain and muscles pain and not able to sit properly. Please suggest any remedy.
I am 24 years old girl, unmarried.my height is 5.2 ft and weight is around 45 kgs. I have frequent pain in my legs and also my menstrual cycle is not normal period occurs late. I also have problem of dysentery it occurs after every few days. Please suggest me diet so that I can gain some weight and get rid of these problems. I also thinks everything too much. Please suggest me how can I stay fit and active whole day.
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems?
Having problem in Left knee. it Always pain. I check my uric acid and all, all are fine. Then also i am having pain. Please help me.
Hello, I'm 28 years old girl from delhi. I'm having insulin resistance but my blood sugar level normal it's not high so am I diabetic or pre diabetic or sum other type of diabetes I'm having. How to detect it weight gain fast black patches in neck and in under arms and having upper back right side pain .what can be the cause my hormone is also imbalance could anyone tell cause n treatment. I heard it could be type 3c diabetes? My body heal very slow and medicine also work really slow in my body. Some medicine even not work in my body.
Hi I am 23 year old and I have problem in my feet. Actually sometimes it start paining whenever I walk. What I can do for this?
I am suffering from hand ankle pain .i take so many medicine for this problem. But not use. Pleas tell me the solution for my problem.
Hi, I am suffering from diabetes for last two years jointly pain problems in my knee, suggests me medicine.
Hello doctor, I have done my bone screening. In my reports there is phosphorus increased 6.1 and Alkaline phosphates also increase 152. Calcium is normal 8.9. Please explain what are the causes of increasing phosphorus and Alkaline phosphates and what are the solutions to make up these in level. Please suggest the medicines too. Thanks.
I am suffering from different kind of headache, cough and very much cold also pain in back and back side of neck Last night slept for almost 10 -11 hours and still feel lazy and sleepy. I am feeling like brain is roaming round round. What should I do.
Hi recently I have check my vit D and vit b12. Vit D shows normal 70 Ng. But vit b12 shows more than 2000 pg. Which is much more. One month before I had eucalmin tab for 10 days and 3 nevrigine ing. Every week. I am old case of cervical spondylosis. Slip disc osteoporosis and severe back pain red. D7- d10 spondylosis advise how to reduce this high value of vit b12 and know me the cause. Last Dec 2015 I have undergone bypass surgery. Waiting for your experts suggestion.
I am 23 years old and suffering from backache from last 2 weeks due to excessive office work. What can I do now?
Hello, I am suffering from back bone pain, I feel instant pain sometime. So what should be done to get relief.
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed, which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips, which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip replacement surgery:
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip, which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of hip replacement surgery:
- Lessening hip pain: This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity: When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities: This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep: Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase: Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems: As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
This is about my mom. If she is sitting on a bed or a chair and when she will try to stand; she will not be able to walk even for few minute. What should I do.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a painful one that is born from a strain on the median nerve, which loops through the wrist bone to connect it with the rest of the hand and fingers so as to promote motion. This condition can be a painful and debilitating one that usually starts at night, and affects the various fingers, especially the thumb and index finger. The symptoms include numbness, a tingling sensation, a weak grip, and the inability to do many tasks that involve the thumb and index finger. There are many ways of treating this condition with the help of physiotherapy, steroids and corticosteroids. There are easier ways of dealing with this issue on an everyday basis, as follows.
- Wrist Splint: It is a good idea to wear a wrist splint at night which will keep the bones and muscles stationary as the pain in this condition usually starts at night. This will also prevent further damage to the median nerve.
- Activity: Keep your activity to a minimum to give your hand and rest, in particular, some much needed rest from the pain, numbness and tingling. Further, you need to avoid activities that cause too much pain and numbness. Also, take care to keep your thumb and wrist straight during other activities so that there is less strain on the median nerve.
- Strength and Flexibility: Many times, the pain from the wrist and fingers can spread towards the arm as well. In order to prevent this and to treat the pain on a more long term basis, it is important to turn to some mild exercise which can make the area more flexible and strong. This can include wrist twists which can be done ten times for each hand. One can also try Yoga to strengthen the joints in the upper body.
- Ice Pack: Use an ice pack or ice compress on your wrist for ten to fifteen minutes each every few hours to help in relieving unbearable pain.
- Anti-Inflammatory Medication: Patients suffering from this condition can also turn to non steroid medication that will help in bringing down the inflammation. This inflammation is usually responsible to a great extent for symptoms like numbness and pain which can halt various activities. These drugs may include aspirin, ibuprofen, and even naproxen sodium.
- Taking Breaks: One must take regular breaks at work and flex the fingers and the wrist so that the painful bending posture does not make matters worse.
Ensuring that you manage your everyday functioning despite Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a matter of balancing your activities with rest.