Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ameya B Padmawar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ameya B PadmawarYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am 19 weeks pregnant this is my first baby, so I just want to know after how many weeks I can feel baby movement and kicks.
Hello Doctor, please tell what is BETA X GOLD, I m 35 , now my sex frequency has slowed down , which medicine is good for recovering sex powers without any side effects ?
When one should intercourse before or after ovlution time of a woman. How can we know when a women ovulates. Any symptoms. I am asking these becoz I cannot meet my wife regularly, twice or thrice in a month due to my service/job issue. I am a 35 years old male. Please advise.
My doctor advice me yaz tab after my first c- section delivery I had intercourse but my husband didn't use precautions Can I become pregnant again What is the benefit of yaz tab My period is continue after one month of my delivery.
Hi Doctor, My age is 20 years. I have a boyfriend. We very often smooch each other. He is asking me to have oral sex with him. I don't know how to give oral sex properly. can you tell how to have oral sex?
I got married before one year still my wife did not got conceived. Please give a suitable suggestion.
Cinnamon is usually seen as a condiment added to almost any kind of dish to make it flavourful. But no dish in this world has ingredients which do not benefit the eater nutritionally. Cinnamon has been used for a long time in Ayurvedic medicines. It is a natural ingredient which keeps people healthy and nourished.
There are several benefits of consuming cinnamon some of them are explained below.
- Antioxidants: Polyphenol is one such antioxidant that is present in cinnamon. In fact, a study has shown that out of twenty-six natural ingredients which contain this property, cinnamon has emerged as a clear winner, even leaving behind garlic. It is also the antioxidant-rich property of cinnamon which makes it a well-known preservative. Thus apart from adding flavour, and having anti oxidant properties, cinnamon also preserves the food for a longer time.
- Anti-inflammatory: This is one of the most important properties of cinnamon. This helps in fighting diseases and keeps infections and diseases causing germs at bay.
- Helps in controlling heart diseases: Diabetes is one of the main causes of heart disease. However, it can be kept in control by controlling cholesterol levels and triglyceride levels. This can be effectively done by cinnamon. Thus by controlling diabetes and increasing good cholesterol in the body, cinnamon actually reduces the risk of getting heart diseases.
- Reduces insulin resistance: Insulin is an important element in the body. It controls hormonal and even blood sugar levels in the body. However, there are many people who have resistance to insulin. This actually is a serious issue which can give rise to diabetes and various other problems. However, a minimal intake of cinnamon everyday reduces the risk of being insulin resistant and helps the body to accept insulin more readily.
- Lowers blood sugar level: After mentioning how cinnamon makes insulin more acceptable in the body, it is important to highlight the other factors which are controlled by this ingredient which helps in maintaining a balanced sugar level in the body. First, it regulates the glucose entering the body. Second, cinnamon is made of a particular type of compound which can act as a substitute for insulin.
- Cancer: Till date, even after heavy research and tests, cancer has no definite cure. But theory has it that there are many natural preventive measures which can be taken against this deadly disease- consumption of cinnamon being one of them.
Thus, these are some of the main advantages of consuming Cinnamon. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
For the last 5 years I have been suffering from pcod. I am taking yasmin since then. Till now everything was okay but for last few months my menstrual flow has been reduced and I am feeling as I have gained some weight. What should I do.
I smoke a lot. Recently I have been on anti biotic and pain killers too because I met with an accident. I had sex last on 8th April after a period of 8-9 months. My last period came around 18th March and now I've missed my period. I've taken two pregnancy tests and both came negative. What should I do? Please suggest.
My period cycle is not proper my period date is 24 August but abi tk period n aya hai meri age 25 sal ki h mera period cycle hamesa se he 5 ya 7 din aage badh kar ata h lekin is bar abi tk n aya.
Hy I am najla, so I should wait for 2 or 3 days to check my pregnancy test. Will it helpful. I am afraid that I had pcod since last 2 years. So I have to wait or not. My periods is irregular. My periods had come on 14 march 2016. This mnth my periods had not come. So pls give me a detailed answer. I got married on 4 months before. So pls help me to get pregnant. My doctor prescribed me a tablet normoz. I am using this tablet from yesterday onwards. I do my pregnancy tst ystrdaybit vame out to be negative. Should I wait gor few days more. I have back pain also bt the result is negative. So pls help me to get pregnant soon.
Hi Doctor, I am 37 year old male and we are trying for second children, so we consulting maternity doctor in my nearest area. They gave some test, check and prescribed some tablets, now we are taking regularly. Last we went for normal check-up and doctor prescribed the Duphaston tablet for my wife. Please tell me the Duphaston role and any side effect and its compulsory to take. Please advise.
I feel week to get pregnant, so I need common medicine to strength my uterus like folic acid etc. Please suggest. Anyway I will not take this medicine without direct consultation. Also need common precautionary steps to avoid miscarriage.
The clothes we wear are often dictated by fashion and with our desire to conform with the latest cultural trends around the world. However, from a health perspective, the most important consideration of how you dress should be based primarily on local weather conditions. So it is perfectly ok to pull out your parkas, mittens, scarfs, stockings and jeans if you are located in a chilly and snowy location. In hot and humid India, it makes much more sense to wear light, breezy, thin clothes like dhotis, salwars, skirts, shorts or lungis. You can land up with painful and dangerous medical conditions with clothes unsuitable to your climate. Here's how your clothing could be harming you:
- Increased heat rashes or miliaria. Your vest could be the culprit!: A very common skin condition seen in hot and humid weather conditions is called “miliaria” and is caused by blocked sweat ducts. Thick, tight clothes hamper normal evaporation of sweat into the atmosphere and cause this kind of irritable heat rash. Simple physics dictates that any extra or double layer of cloth, like a vest, would further hamper evaporation and aggravate these rashes. While vests may save your overlying shirt from getting damp, they are certainly bad news for your underlying skin which has to carry the unevaporated sweat on its surface.
- Increased chances of fungal and bacterial infections. Ditch the Denim!: The hot and humid environment within slim-fitting, thick clothes creates ideal conditions for fungi and bacteria to proliferate. Itchy, red rashes like ringworm appear in the groins, underarms and other parts of the skin. Painful boils and itchy, pus-filled folliculitis are common and often require surgery. This kind of dangerous environment is easily created within the skin-hugging denims you see so many people wearing all around you.
- Bacterial and fungal resistance to antimicrobials: Your dermatologist will treat your infections with appropriate antibiotics or antifungals. Unfortunately, in this era of global warming, many patients fail to respond and are tortured by recurrent, severe infections in spite of adequate dosing of medicines. One major reason is clothing and fashion which does not match the environment, creating ideal conditions for resistant, harmful bugs to multiply. You should choose lighter, airier, non-synthetic clothes that let your skin ‘breathe’ and does not allow sweat, dirt and deadly bugs to stick to your skin.
- Increased chances of urinary and genital infections: Tight, synthetic undergarments are thought to increase chances of genital and urinary infections. Tight and ill-fitting underwear can also cause discomfort, soreness and chafing by repeated friction.
- Body Odor: Body odor can be embarrassing and is aggravated by full-sleeved shirts, long undergarments, tight leggings, stockings and skinny jeans.
- Allergic dermatitis: Many individuals develop allergic rashes with certain common items like jewellery, footwear, earrings, cloth dyes, wristwatches and metallic buttons. A combination of heat, sweat and dissolved allergens precipitates these rashes in predisposed individuals.
- Environmental damage! Use minimum clothes: You definitely need to cover your skin, but are you cluttering your wardrobe with clothes that you keep on purchasing and hardly ever use? The apparel industry exploits huge amounts of natural resources like water, plant products, petroleum products, chemicals and electricity. You yourself require quite a bit of water, laundry detergents, and electricity just to maintain your clothes. Is it worth the environmental cost to purchase and maintain clothes that you will hardly ever use?
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!