Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Amarinda ChowdariYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 22 years old girl, suffering from shoulder muscle pain since last 1 month. I work in IT company. So while working on laptop it's increasing. This was the question asked by me. And your answer satisfied me doctor. Thanks! But in extend, as you told dat there is no numbness sensation or nothing like tingling for my shoulder. Only I'm suffering from pain while working on laptop or using Mobile.:)
Sir I m taking stalopam plus from 4 months. I feel positive. Now I have been switch to stalopam 10. I am now suffering from sleeplessness. And some tensions and depressed some time in day. Tell me what to do for my sleep. I want to get rid of these medicines.
My penile nerve damaged. Don't send brain to penile sensation. And.activity. Its not erected. And. Do not send brain to penile action. Penile its numbness unsansuable. Fully.loose. Last 8 month. Penile arterial insufficient blood flow. please suggest me. Well treatment. Plz.
Respected sir, My mother aged more than 65 years. Since 2 months she is suffering from numbness in the feet and burning in the feet. Sir, she is using diabetic, Thyroid and Blood Pressure Medicines regularly and all are control. But still she is suffering with numbness and burning in the feet. I am requesting you please give me advice how to control the burning and numbness in the feet. At present she is using Medicines K.Glim (for sugar), Tema 80 AM (Blood Pressure), thyronorm 37. 5 mg (10+12. 5 mg) for Thyroid, and neurobion injection 1 number for every 3 days (now completed) used 3 injections, Pan 40- 1 tablet in the morning, Dulot 20 mg - 1 capsule in the morning, Pregalbin 75 mg - 1 tablet in the night.
I am 21 years old. I have migraine problem. And I get relief with pain relievers. But in the month of june, in first weak my migraine get too pain. And pain relievers have no effect on it. Please hellp me , the pain is very severe. What should I do?
My friend is suffering from migraine what should we do as she takes medicine vasograin in case of pain as suggested by physician but their is no sign of improvement.
Epilepsy is a brain triggered disorder that can result in the affected person having seizures or convulsions of the body. Such convulsions last about a few minutes and the person undergoing epileptic seizure might be unaware of what’s happening to him/her during those brief moments. They may recover and appear disoriented for a few minutes more.
Epilepsy can’t be cured but is treated through medicines called anticonvulsant drugs.
- Epilepsy is a neurological disorder brought about due to unusual electrical activity in the brain
- The person having the disorder can have episodes of seizures where there can be sudden involuntary movements of the person’s whole body and shaking of the arms and legs lasting a few minutes
- The condition can occur to anybody irrespective of age but children seem to suffer more from the condition following a head injury or emotional trauma
- Electroencephalogram or EEG is the best way for the doctor to understand the exact nature of the disorder and this will help in the treatment.
- Treatment through drugs is the most popular way of keeping the convulsions under check
- Medically, if the patient goes without seizures for a few years under regular medication then there is every possibility the person may not suffer further convulsions
- Apart from medication, dietary regulations have also been adopted by many physicians to treat the condition. Low carb and high protein items are advised as a way to reduce/stop the epileptic seizures
- In some cases, the doctor might decide to conduct a surgery to remove the aberrant part of the brain to treat the individual for epilepsy
- People with epilepsy have to take a lot of precautions in their daily routines to avoid getting seriously injured if they were to suffer a sudden attack of seizures
- Driving and swimming are to be avoided by them
- People standing around can help reduce the suffering by turning the person over to one side and offering a support to the head. Care can also be taken to remove any object that can cause injury to the person while having the convulsions.
- Some doctors study the pattern of the seizures occurring and help in regulating them in such a manner that the person gets the convulsions only in the nights while asleep
- This can limit the damage done to the person and can also help the person in going about normal routines
- Parents must inform the school authorities if their children suffers from epilepsy so that they can provide first aid to such students immediately if episodes occur in school
Epilepsy is a brain-related disorder that can cause the person to go through involuntary shaking of the body and the limbs. It is usually treated with drugs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.