Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amarinda Chowdari
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Amarinda ChowdariYour feedback matters!
Is sudden insomnia curable. I am 37 years old and have a hectic day the. This sudden insomnia is making me forget my daily activities.
I met an accident 5 years ago in which I faced injuries in my left arm. I have minor fractured in my left shoulder and major fractured in my elbow joint. Even the nerves of the pinky finger and little finger were damaged. I was operated successfully and I was told with the passage of time and with the little exercises my nerves will be ok. But still after 5 years I can feel that it is not properly recovered. Even I have consulted this thing with my surgeon. He replied it is ok. But I want to know how can I get 100% recovered my nerves.
Dementia is a disorder characterized by a decline in mental capabilities in a person. It is primarily caused by Alzheimer's disease but can also be caused by damage to the brain from an injury or a stroke. The cells of the brain fail to communicate with each other in dementia. People suffering from dementia have difficulties in taking part in regular activities as their mental functioning is impaired.
The major symptoms of dementia are problems in recalling, ineffective communication, inability to concentrate and impaired reasoning abilities. It may also affect the short-term memory of a person when he/she may be unable to keep track of his/her belongings. Dementia can be progressive where the symptoms gradually increase with age.
Some early symptoms of dementia are-
1. Mood changes - Excessive mood swings along with changes in personality are very common symptoms of dementia. For instance- a reserved person suddenly becoming very outgoing is a commonly observed change in cases of dementia.
2. Problems in completing routine tasks - If a person suddenly starts to face problems in doing routine work such as maintaining simple accounts and paying bills then it can early signs of dementia.
3. Confusion - When a person starts to get confused in remembering small details and recognizing faces, it could point towards dementia.
4. Repetition - Dementia causes people to repeat words they have just said as the short term memory gets impaired. It also causes people to repeat small tasks a multiple number of times.
5. Losing interest - A person may start to lose interest in regular activities and avoid them altogether. They may appear devoid of emotions and not engage socially.
6. Communication - People fail to communicate effectively as they may be unable to express their thoughts clearly. They may also fail to understand when others communicate with them.
7. Impaired sense of direction - A person may fail to recognize places and wander around. He/she will face problems in going to places or in remembering places. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.