Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Altap Multam
Submit a review for Dr. Altap MultamYour feedback matters!
Sir my age is 22 Sir I am suffered with knee pain. It increase in cold time. And in left knee it is very painful please give me some suggestions.
I had lymph node at right side under the jaw almost 1 and half year completed its not hurting and it's not growing is it major problem or normal.
I want a proper diet chart for weight gain I am 30 years old and weigh 30 kgs only I am doing Pg Microbiology Is there any step wise procedure of gaining weight in a healthy manner?
Hi am MB, I am 67 years old, recently I had got my comprehensive cardiac check up done which I do regularly with a frequency of once every year. This time during regular treadmill test, my exercise tolerance was found fair. What does that actually mean? And what is tmt positive? Is there any thing needed to be done after tmt test results? What is the relationship between a positive tmt and bad cholesterol? What are the precautions needed to be taken to prevent bad cholesterol build up? What kind of food habits that has to be avoided for good heart condition and subsequently to keep yourself away from cholesterol? Are exercise requirements and regular walking habits play a vital role in maintaining healthy heart state? Request to answer my queries and help me to maintain a sound health. Thank you very much. Regards MB.
I am suffering little bit pain in my anus when I went to washroom and I notice blood sample in my stool as well. Could you please suggest any prescription for this? And almost two years back I suffered with the same problem and doctor said that it was "Fishers" and I undergone some treatment as well. Is it possible that this will reraise again in future. If yes, please suggest any precautions to avoid this in future.
I am 30 year old male, had visited the gastrointestinal specialist after vomiting blood in my stool due to excess alcohol consumption and violent vomit. He had advised me Ocid 20 mg 2 tablets for a day. But however I still feel my intestines/tummy bloated since then vomit. Is it normal? Or suggest me if anything is wrong?
Hey, it's coconut oil good for hair? I'm not having hair fall, I heard a article that" coconut oil may not work for every hair & I find that article very useful. I have dry, frizzy hair. Give your opinions Thank!
I am losing my hair I tried lots of shampoo but effect till yet I am able to understand the problem kindly help me in this.
I am 22 years old, have got a back pain and pain in my shoulders from past 3 days. Please suggest what to do?
I am 21 year old boy want to know that how many dry fruit I should eat daily to live a healthy and powerful life.
I am 24 years female they density of my hair is very less although it is straight and shinny and it is till shoulder length. I want more dense hair I am happy with the texture of my hair I just need it to be more dense as my face is big and in circle shape. I also face hairfall problem. Do suggest me good Shampoo and Hair Oil to control hairfall and increase density of hair.
I have a dark circle problem and pigmentation too .when I click photos in sun or in day it doesn't visible. But at night if I take pictures it is clearly visible. And my original skin tone is gone I was so fair previously. But now my skin got Lil dark color. Not that much fair skin. And dark spots also.
I have a belly to reduce that what we have to do. What kind maintenance we have to maintain for reduce our Belly.
Hi I am a 28 year old girl I want to know an alternative cream or lotion for skin lite cream since I wish to maintain my skin color after discontinuation of skin lite cream. Please reply.
Loss and grief are two unfortunate partners where the latter follows the former. While the type of grief or the nature of the loss may differ from person to person, there are five distinct stages of loss and grief that all people universally go through, when faced with such a situation.
Here are the five stages of this process and the different ways in which one can cope with each stage:
- Denial and Isolation: In this phase, the patient usually ends up blocking out the words as well as the thoughts and reactions that surround this sad event, which can lead to a numbing action of the brain. While we all do this in some measure during such situations, some people take it especially hard by acting as if nothing has happened at all. If this phase does not come to pass within a short frame of time, then psychological and medical intervention may be required.
- Anger: When a person begins to acknowledge the loss, there is a sense of unfairness which can lead to frustration and anger that is basically the way the person may be dealing with the re-emergence of the pain and the fact that it is here to stay. Therapy and sedation may be required if this frustration and repeated spells of tantrums carries on for a prolonged period. Do not hesitate to talk things out rather than flaring up at this point, as the unchangeable has already happened.
- Bargaining: In this phase, desperation enters the mind of the patient where a lot of 'what ifs' come up. The patient begins to question what if things had been done differently and other such aspects. If not dealt with in an engaging manner and with empathy, this phase can lead back to anger and frustration.
- Depression: Private mourning of the loss and regret to do with the practical aspects like loneliness and the cost of the loss can strike at this stage. Here, the patient must be made aware of rights as well as the people around him or her who can help out to prevent this depression from becoming a full-fledged condition.
- Acceptance: In this final stage, the patient becomes more accepting of this new reality. Yet, even this must be taken up cautiously as a grief stricken heart may lead to a variety of mental ailments in the long run.
The way to deal with these stages is with therapy and proper guidance where the patient is allowed to channel all the thoughts and anger before accepting the situation. Do not hesitate to ask for counselling and embrace the changes in your life without regret, guilt and depression.