Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Akshay ChhallaniYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my right side stomach. When I take pan d medicine or some anti gastric liquid then it is control. Sir how it control for all time without medicine.
My mother feels Stomach pain after eating food. And suffer acute acidity. It occur daily. Doctor suspects that she is suffering from gastritis. Please advise best treatment in ayurveda.
I am facing a problem that after having my dinner I have to awake about two hours. What should I do to sleep early? I take my dinner a 10.30 pm.
Low level of testosterone can end up affecting various aspects of a your life. It can affect your libido, your performance in bed along with your motivation and energy. Testosterone replacement therapy can bring the levels back to what they were before and restore his lost confidence, energy and vigour.
Testosterone is a hormone which is mainly produced in the testicles. Testosterone controls bone density, distribution of fat, muscle mass and strength, body and facial hair, red blood cell production, sex drive and production of sperms.
Testosterone levels generally lower with age, especially after 30. Usually, in older men, low levels of testosterone result in androgen deficiency. Androgen deficiency affects the muscle mass, bone density, weight and can drastically change sleep patterns as well. On the other hand, testicle injury, testicular cancer or treatment for it, hormonal disorders, infections, HIV/AIDS, chronic kidney or liver disease, type 2 diabetes and obesity can lead to low testosterone levels as well.
While testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) seems very desirable, there are certain risks and benefits which need to be considered.
Factors to be considered before opting for it
1. Sleep apnea is one of the risk factors of TRT. In this condition, breathing stops and starts repeatedly when you sleep.
2. Acne problems and other skin disorders
3. Swollen breasts. Men with breast cancer should not opt for this treatment.
4. TRT can trigger noncancerous prostate growth.
5. Sperm production is limited or the testicles might shrink
6. Chances of deep vein thrombosis (blood clots in veins) leading to pulmonary embolism (clots burst and lodge into your lungs) are increased.
Benefits of getting a testosterone therapy done
1. Sexual drive, performance and function are improved.
2. Mineral density of the bones gets restored
3. Healthy weight loss, thus improving your body composition
4. Muscle strength and mass improves
5. Mood and energy gets a boost
6. Cognitive functions improve
7. Lessens the risks of type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular diseases
9. Reduces chances of anaemia or improves the condition if you are already suffering from it If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I am 23 years old. I am getting excessive and frequent urination. I took some medicines for it but they are not that much effective. What should I do now?
I am 26 year old my pennis size is very small and so is there any way to make it bigger without any drugs.
About masturbation ? If any problem doing everyday am not married after married any side effects ? please suggest Wat can I do after married kuch problem to nahi hoga na.
My heart rate is high around 85 to 100 bps and blood pressure is around 130/90 (variate to upward) after the car accident last year (Jan 2016). Subsequent to that I go for the check up to Cardio Doctor. He suggest me for the proper diet, quit smoking/alcohol and not to worry as everything is normal with your heart. However since then I used to feel this high palpitation which lead me to anxiety. Suggest me Doctor what to do? As I even started cardiac and gym. I am 32 years old and my earlier profession was the Branch manager of the bank. From Bangalore.
Hello, Sir or mam, I'm Rakesh. And I just want to know about my friends problem. He is 21 year old and he is addicted by masturbation and he has been doing it from age of 13. Now he is trying to less do that. But he says he can't sleep without do masturbate. So how can he leave that bad habit and how can he sleep well without masturbate.
My father is 56 yrs old. He keeps on burping. It looks annoying sometimes. The burp usually increases after his dinner. Please suggest me any solution.
What are the good medicines for relief from cold and fever type of diseases and how to use them? Please tell me.
My friend is suffering from high fever, cold,cough, nausea, vomiting and weakness. Usually at night he gets fever and body pain. What should be the reason for this.
I am 22 year old boy, my hair falling continuously and weight became over weight I try to control my food then I feel head ache. what to do? please help me. Doctor.
I am 20 year old from last 5 month l had night fall problems, it happened every day what I have to do?
Hello sir sometimes their is slight headache to m. BT it gets relief within 6 hours BT that also causes m vomiting blurry vision BT when their is actual migraine I vomit 6-7 times in day. BT m actual migraine comes once in 2 months. What shud I do can you tell m pls.
Type 2 diabetes and Erectile Dysfunction may appear as different ailments but they do have a connection. Reports suggest men suffering from Type 2 diabetes are likely to experience Erectile Dysfunction. Moreover, diabetic people suffer from Erectile Dysfunction 10 to 15 years earlier than others.
Reason: The reason behind the connection between the two ailments is quite complex. The whole scenario involves deterioration in nerves, muscle functioning and blood vessels. For successful penetration of penis, body requires healthy functioning of blood vessels, nerves, hormones and sexual desire. Type-2 diabetes hamper the proper functioning of these blood vessels and nerves, thus posing a potential threat to a successful sexual intercourse. Diabetes becomes a big obstacle in obtaining a firm erection. Also, non-regulated flow of blood through these blood vessels adds up to the problem.
Factors Contributing to Erectile Dysfunction due to Diabetes:
Complexities due to Type-2 diabetes increases exponentially when aided with following risk factors-
- Unbalanced diet
- Non-regulated Blood Supply
- Excessive smoking and drinking
- Excessive stress and hypertension
- Lack of Physical activity
- Blood Pressure
- Side effects of medication taken to cure ED
Given below are few suggestions which, if followed, can bring your sex life back on track.
- Consult doctor: It is better to open up about your sexual concerns and consult a doctor. Hesitating in doing so will only increase your problem. Proper knowledge regarding all your existing ailments will allow him to diagnose properly and help you to regulate your blood sugar level. You may further consult a sexologist for specialized treatment for Erectile Dysfunction. Through prescribed medicines and some therapies, this issue can be dealt smoothly.
- Practice a healthy lifestyle: Stay fit. Reduce your extra weight. Include exercise and meditation in your daily routine. This will help a lot in improving your emotional health. In many cases psychological pressure also contribute in causing impotence. So, try to perform some stress relieving exercises to curb down this psychological factor.
- Avoid drinking and smoking: Smoking diminishes the quantity of required nitric oxide which in turn lowers down the blood flow to penis. This increases chances of Erectile Dysfunction to a greater extent. Excessive drinking destroys your blood vessels, thereby posing a serious threat to your sex life.
- Take a proper diet: A balanced diet pays a major role in checking and controlling the blood sugar level. This step will definitely decrease the harm done to your blood vessels and nerves.
- Get enough sleep and keep yourself astray from the harmful effects of fatigue.
- Talk with your partner: It is necessary that you discuss freely regarding your sexual problems with your partner. This will help you in gaining confidence, release stress and perform better.
Follow the above suggestions and choose a healthy lifestyle for a safe and pleasing sex life.