Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ajit Ambadas Chavan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ajit Ambadas ChavanYour feedback matters!
My age is 23 years and my face look like black . My face pimples and comes out according my friend suggestion I have been used patanjali orange and olive face wash is it is good option or not to use patanjali product.
I've been dealing with Hairfall and baldness so I've been applying Bringadi tailam everyday and washing it off with Patanjali milk protien shampoo everyday day. Does shampooing daily lead to baldness? Please suggest an alternative.
Stress has become a common problem in day to day life for a lot of people. Too much stress can result in premature aging and accumulation of free radicals within the body. Stress can also cause premature hair fall, wrinkles, exhaustion and frequent frustration. Ayurvedic therapies can counter stress and combat its physical toll on the body. Here is a list of few easy-to-follow Ayurvedic therapy techniques, which are extremely effective against stress:
- A stress-free start: It makes sense to start the day without any stress in mind. Ayurveda states that a full bowel movement is of paramount importance to start an effective day. Abhyanga, an oil message before having a bath, proves to be extremely effective. This should be followed by a 10-minute break so that the body can soak the oil. Lukewarm or hot water should be used to take bath. Some other yoga therapies such as pranayama, transcendental meditation, etc. can be practiced to get a head start on the day.
- Abhyanga: Abhyanga or an oil massage is a good stress resilient. In case there is a time crunch, neck, hand and feet region should be massaged to fetch great results. A moisturizing oil massage in these areas has a soothing effect on the body and mind.
- Meditation: It is a known fact that meditation by far is the best Ayurvedic therapy to counter stress. Over 600 studies have shown that meditation has a positive effect on stress. It can successfully cut down the cortisol hormone in the blood and the level of lactic acid in the body by increasing the level of serotonin. A 15-minute meditation schedule on a daily basis can do a world of good for people who are living a stressed life.
- Therapeutic aroma: It has been proven many times in the past that therapeutic aroma can successfully relieve stress in the short term. The choice of fragrance can be from the flower at home, aroma locket, aroma oil, perfume and so on. These aromas will not only give a feel-good factor throughout the day, but also ensure that the level of cortisol remains at an acceptable stage.
- Keeping hydrated: Keeping hydrated throughout the day is of prime importance to lead a stress-free life. Plenty of water along with time-to-time green tea relieves the nerve and has a soothing effect on the body. It is also necessary to forego beverages such as alcohol and coffee for long-term health benefits.
- Soothing music: Music has a profound impact on the nervous system, mind and on the overall human emotion. It creates a feel-good factor and relieves stress throughout the day.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Oral cancer is the uncontrollable growth of cells called tumors that invade and damage the tissues surrounding it is in or around the mouth. Oral cancer, like all other types of cancer, is life threatening if not diagnosed and treated in the early stages. There are eight types of oral cancer namely cancer in the throat, sinuses, hard and soft palate, floor of the mouth, gums, cheeks, tongue and lips. Dentists are usually the first ones to notice and detect the signs and symptoms of oral cancer. This condition is also known as oral cavity cancer. The risk factors and symptoms of oral cancer are mentioned below.
The symptoms of oral cancer, especially in the first stages, seem non-threatening and similar to common oral problems. However, visiting the doctor is mandatory to rule out cancer as an option. If you suffer from one or more of the following symptoms, visit your dentist immediately.
- Thickenings and swellings, lumps or bumps, crusts, eroded areas or rough spots on the lips, gums or surrounding regions inside or around the mouth.
- Bleeding in the mouth that is unexplainable.
- Persistent sores near and around the mouth or throat that bleed easily and may take more than two weeks to heal.
- Unexplained numbness or pain and tenderness in the mouth, throat or face.
- Development of patches, which are usually speckled, red or white in the mouth.
- Sudden weight loss.
- Excruciating pain in your ear.
- Loose teeth.
- Difficulty in swallowing.
- Lumps in your neck.
- Stiffness or pain in your jaw.
- Pain in your tongue.
- Dentures that fit poorly.
Men above 50 years of age face the greatest risk of developing oral cancer. Women are at a much lower risk of developing oral cancer than men. The following factors increase your risk of developing oral cancer:
I have deep scar on my face I have used lot of creams I did everything but no use sure I spent more than 1 lakh fr this scar could you please suggest me some treatment I'm NT expecting 100 per results at least 70 please help me in get rid of this scar.
Since blood is part of the cardiovascular system, and diabetes is a condition in which the level of glucose in the blood is higher than normal, then is certainly some relationship between the two.
Diabetes and cardiovascular system diseases has been recognized to be closely related to each other due to the so-called insulin resistance syndrome or metabolic syndrome. Some examples of the commonly diagnosed cardiovascular disease are coronary heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure and other heart conditions.
Diabetes is considered a major risk factor in cardiovascular diseases. Other factors that contribute to the possibility of acquiring cardiovascular diseases in diabetic patients include hypertension, smoking, and dyslipidemia.
How Diabetes Causes Cardiovascular Problems?
- Hypertension: Hypertension in diabetes is considered a major contributor to the increase in mortality from cardiovascular diseases. Diabetic patients, especially those with Type 2, need to always have their blood pressure checked every visit to the doctor. Self-monitoring at home is also a must to maintain and control the rise of blood pressure. The American Diabetes Association recommends a target blood pressure of not more than 130/85 mm Hg to maintain a good level of blood pressure.
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis: Arteriosclerosis is the stiffening or hardening of the artery walls while Atherosclerosis is the narrowing of the artery because of plaque build-up. Atherosclerosis is a form of hardening of the blood vessels/arteries, caused by fatty deposits and local tissue reaction in the walls of the arteries. Diabetes is a documented high risk factor for the development of both Atherosclerosis, Arteriosclerosis. Heart disease and stroke, arising mainly from the effects of atherosclerosis, account for 65 percent of deaths among diabetics.
- Hyperglycemia: Hyperglycemia means high (hyper) glucose (gly) in the blood (emia). Your body needs glucose to properly function. Your cells rely on glucose for energy. Hyperglycemia is a defining characteristic of diabetes, when the blood glucose level is too high because the body isn't properly using or doesn't make the hormone insulin. There is a growing recognition that diabetes belongs to a special category of risk factors because it markedly increases risk of CVD. This increase is partly the result of the pernicious effects of persistent hyperglycemia on the vasculature and partly due to the coexistence of other metabolic risk factors.
- Smoking: Smoking has been determined dangerous to our health. Studies show that smoking indeed increase risk of premature death and cardiovascular disease in diabetic patients.
- Atrial Fibrillation: Atrial Fibrillation means an irregular and rapid heart rate which can increase the risk of stroke, heart failure and other cardiac issues. Individuals with diabetes are at an increased risk of developing atrial fibrillation. This risk is higher among patients with a longer duration of treated diabetes and poorer glycemic control.
Individuals with insulin resistance or diabetes in combination with one or more of these risk factors are at even greater risk of heart disease or stroke. However, by managing their risk factors, patients with diabetes may avoid or delay the development of heart and blood vessel disease. Your health care provider will do periodic testing to assess whether you have developed any of these risk factors associated with cardiovascular disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Common cold, as the name suggests, is one of the most common diseases in the world. It is a communicable disease, mainly occurring during seasonal change, even though it is not chronic in nature. Homeopathy has the most effective medicines which treat common cold without the side effects offered by allopathic medicines, such as drowsiness. Read on to know which are those:
- Aconite: This homeopathic medicine is recommended when the most preliminary signs of common cold appear, such as getting thirsty frequently and being overly-anxious.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is for more severe signs of cold, such as high fever and persistence of a throbbing headache.
- Natrum mur: This medicine is effective for a runny nose, with initially clear snot thickening after a period of 24-48 hours.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is effective for constant sensation of chill, with warmth not felt even in the comfort of the bed. It is also effective for headaches, blocked nose, body-aches, and nausea as results of the cold.
- Gelsemium: Gelsemium is advisable for the known symptoms of common cold such as headache, fever, fatigue, drowsiness, shivers, etc.
- Eupatorium perf: This medicine is effective in case of recurring thirst, sore muscles and bones, and immense headache that get worse on any kind of movement.
- Arsenicum iod: If you are experiencing continuous sneezing with burning sensation and a nasal discharge, this is the medicine you should take.
- Ferrum Phos: This medicine is also given at the preliminary stage, when the onset is slow, with mild fever, which gets worse especially with the approach of night.
- Pulsatilla: When you have a nose with dense discharge and blocked ears, remember that these symptoms may worsen at night. This is the medicine best suited to your cold in such a situation.
- Influenzinum: It is a homeopathic remedy for flu. The medicine, which is diluted and potentized, strengthens the immune system to fight against flu viruses. It does not suppress the symptoms but makes your immune system strong to not allow foreign viruses affect your health.