Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay B. TilweYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old I had my last periods on 23 june 2015 my bf fingered me on 21 july could I be pregnant I am not irregular with my periods.
Am 4wks 6 days pregnant. Pregnancy test is positive but pelvic scan shows nothing. Should I be worried I can nots see baby?
अदरक हर मौसम में करें असर
* अदरक व सौंठ हर मौसम में, हर घर के रसोई घर में प्रायः रहते ही हैं। इनका उपयोग घरेलू इलाज में किया जा सकता है।
* भोजन से पहले अदरक को चिप्स की तरह बारीक कतर लें। इन चिप्स पर पिसा काला नमक बुरक कर खूब चबा-चबाकर खा लें फिर भोजन करें। इससे अपच दूर होती है, पेट हलका रहता है और भूख खुलती है।
* अदरक का एक छोटा टुकड़ा छीले बिना (छिलकेसहित) आग में गर्म करके छिलका उतार दें। इसे मुँह में रख कर आहिस्ता-आहिस्ता चबाते चूसते रहने से अन्दर जमा और रुका हुआ बलगम निकल जाता है और सर्दी-खाँसी ठीक हो जाती है।
* सौंठ को पानी के साथ घिसकर इसके लेप में थोड़ा सा पुराना गुड़ और 5-6 बूंद घी मिलाकर थोड़ा गर्म कर लें। बच्चे को लगने वाले दस्त इससे ठीक हो जाते हैं। ज्यादा दस्त लग रहें हों तो इसमें जायफल घिसकर मिला लें।
* अदरक का टुकड़ा छिलका हटाकर मुंह में रखकर चबाते-चूसते रहें तो लगातार चलने वाली हिचकी बन्द हो जाती है।
I delivered baby on 14 nov 2016. It was normal delivery after few days my vaginal stitches open and my gyne restitched me. I got heavy bleeding and big clots for 48 days from my delivery my homogram got 6 which was 10 before delivery. From last 2.5 months m not getting my periods and I am not pregnant n suffering from white discharge problem .my baby is on breast feed.
If we have sex and spill out inside at the same time if girl is stand up than there is any chance for pregnancy.
Vitamins are very important and essential for the body. Vitamins are a form of nutrients, which must be consumed strictly for proper body functioning and building strong immunity. Vitamin pills are an ideal and easy source of essential vitamins. However, having food items, which are rich in vitamins is a much healthier option. Eating foods rich in vitamins helps your body obtain abundant nutrients as per the requirement of the body. In this manner, you will be able to gain all the required vitamins by eating various types of foods.
Here is a list of the primary vitamins, which are essential for the body, along with the food items where they can be found.
- Vitamins B6 and B12: These vitamins help in proper blood circulation and nerve functioning and can be found in bananas, whole grains, beans, nuts, eggs, pork, fish, chicken, wheat germ and other poultry products.
- Vitamin C: This vitamin is an antioxidant and fights free radicals which damage DNA. It also helps in strengthening the body immunity. The best source of vitamin C includes citrus fruits and citrus juices, red and green pepper, brussels sprouts, spinach, broccoli, kale, strawberries and collard greens.
- Calcium: Calcium is very essential for maintaining bone health, bone density and prevents osteoporosis. All dairy products are very rich in calcium. Calcium is also present in legumes and dark green, leafy vegetables.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D helps in the absorption of calcium and lack of vitamin D may lead to osteoporosis, type 1 diabetes, multiple sclerosis and several cancers as well. Vitamin D is present in fatty fishes such as tuna and salmon. Major sources of vitamin D are fortified food products such as cereals and milk.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E functions as an antioxidant and helps in eye health. Enough intake of vitamin E can reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease. Foods rich in vitamin E include avocados, vegetable oils like safflower, sunflower, cottonseed, canola and olive oil. It is also found in wheat germ, almonds, sunflower seeds and other nuts.
- Folic acid: The insufficient intake of this vitamin may lead to several birth defects during pregnancy like spina bifida. Deficiency of folic acid may also lead to heart diseases, stroke and cancers. The best food sources of folic acid are leafy vegetables, strawberries, wheat germ, broccoli, asparagus, beans, whole grains and folic acid fortified cereals or breads.
- Iron: Iron prevents iron-deficiency anemia and supports the immune system. The best sources of iron are red meat, clams, egg yolks, fish and chicken. Iron is also found in fortified grains, legumes and cereals.
Vitamins are very essential for the body as they prevent the body from several diseases, which in turn help in healthy functioning of the organs. It is better to eat your vitamins directly, instead of taking vitamin pills. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I have the problem of irregular periods every month. What should I do to get this problem solved? Please help me!
Hi, I am 5 months pregnant but still I am having vomiting if I take tablet it will be ok otherwise it is very severe.
She is my aunt, here creatinine-serum value 1.0 And albumin-serum is 4.2, May I know these values are normal or abnormal? How it will effective.
Parents need to do everything possible to ensure their kids are in good health and shielded from preventable diseases. Vaccination is an ideal approach for the same. Vaccination shields children from serious sickness and the complications of diseases that can be prevented by vaccination. This can include removal of an arm or leg, loss of motion of limbs, hearing loss, paralysis, brain damage and even death. Vaccination is very safe and is always successful. All the vaccines go through a long and cautious survey by researchers, specialists, and the government to ensure they are safe to use.
Here are a few reasons as to why vaccination is very important:
- It will keep you healthy: The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) prescribes vaccination for the duration of your life to protect you against numerous infections and diseases. When you skip vaccination, you expose yourself and make yourself helpless against sicknesses, for example, chicken pox, pneumonia, flu and HPV and hepatitis B, both being the leading causes of cancer.
- Preventing the ones around you from getting ill: A vaccine preventable disease that may make you sick for a week or two could prove to be deadly for your children, grandchildren, or parents in case it spreads to them. When you get vaccinated, you are preventing this. For instance, grown-ups are the most widely recognised sources of pertussis (whooping cough) disease in newborn children, which can be fatal for babies.
- Some diseases have expensive treatments: A normal flu sickness can last up to fifteen days, regularly with five or six missed workdays. Grown-ups and adults who get hepatitis can lose at least one month of work and can get chronically ill in some cases. This can hinder your work which in turn can burn a hole in your pocket. Some of these vaccine-preventable diseases are very expensive to treat.
- Young and healthy people get ill too: Newborn children and the elderly are at a more serious danger for dangerous infections and diseases, however, vaccine-preventable diseases can strike anybody. In case you are young and healthy, getting vaccinated can help you remain as such.
- Vaccines are important to overall health besides a good diet: Like eating solid foods, working out, and getting regular check-ups, vaccination assumes a crucial part in keeping you sound and healthy. Antibodies are a standout amongst the most advantageous and most secure preventive measures available.
- They protect the future generations: Vaccines have decreased and, now and again, eliminated a number of diseases that were responsible for seriously handicapping a large number of people until a couple of years back. For instance, smallpox or chicken pox vaccines have been responsible for decreasing the infection around the world. This is the reason why your children do not require the smallpox shots anymore because the infection does not exist on the ground and has been completely eliminated. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized and ask a free question.