Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hello Dr. mai 37 week pregnent hu kal jb apni gyeacologist k pas gyi tb usg kiya to unka kahna hai ki mera alwa pak gya hai 8 10 din me delivery krni hogi alwa pakna matlb kya hota hai please give me answer.
I made an un protected sex after 4 days of my period. And take Ipill after 12 hour. But my period not come in time 1.5months gone till now no period come.
I am 23 years old having pcod and hormonal imbalance. Took krimson 35 last month due to irregular periods. But I have spotting problem and after 28 days I got periods but first day was spotting then next day is heavy then again spotting till 5 th day. Is this normal flow or I need to consult doctor.
I have a bulky right overy with mild pain in it. What is it treatment nd how this bulky overy creates problems to getting pregnancy. Please suggests me proper care of it nd the way to get pregnant.
Actually meri wife pregnant hai issi mahine me pata chala pichle mahine me aisa nahi tha matlab usse period time pe aaya tha par is mahine me usse abhi tak nahi aaya 15 din ho chuke hai to humne test kiya aur positive response aaya Par problem ye hai ki usse apne gaon jana hai shadi hai aur yaha sab concern hai ki train me travel karna hoga kuch problem na ho Aur iske pehle July me humara ek baccha kharab ho chuka hai uske wajah se abortion karana pada tha bacha apne aap gir gaya tha doctor ne kaha ki infection ki wajah se aisa hua Us samay doctor ne bhi kaha tha 3. 4 mahine tak kuch plan mat karna But ab kal humne test kiya aur wo pregnant hai to kya wo aise me gaon ja sakti hai Aur ghar wale tension me hai ki agar isbar bhi kuch galat ho gaya to fir wo kabhi wapis pregnant nahi ho payegi aisa ho sakta hai kya Aur usse abhi bhi infection hai kyu ki wo aksar kehti hai usse dard hota hai jalan hoti hai aur uske private part me kuch white color ka pani aur jelly jaise nikalta hai help pls.
Hi sir, Here my question is 1&half year back I got married and after 6months of getting marriage my wife got conceived So in third month of pregnancy we got scan and found that there was no heart beat for baby So doctor told us to get abortion hence forth we got and after some days again we are planning for baby since 6months but still she is not getting conceive and even we consultant to the Doctor she gave some medication and she is a IT employee So we are worried. please help us in what to be done?
Desire is an elusive thing, especially in women. Anything can disturb it like a scent, a wrong touch or physiological reasons like vaginal dryness. If you want the top ways to treat this desire-dampener, read on.
One of the most common causes of vaginal dryness is a decrease in estrogen levels during menopause or perimenopause, after childbirth or during breastfeeding.
- One in every three women falls prey to vaginal dryness during menopause. It can afflict younger women too for a couple of reasons like chemotherapy, breastfeeding, removal of ovaries, certain medicines and endometriosis.
- The moisture in vagina keeps it elastic and once it tapers off, interest in sex wanes and intercourse becomes painful and the vagina feels itchy and stretched. It becomes thinner too.
- The condition is diagnosed through a pelvic exam by your gynaecologist. And the good news is that it can be treated easily.
Topical oestrogen therapy is the most common treatment for vaginal dryness due to low oestrogen levels. This provides oestrogen to the vagina for relieving symptoms. You can choose one of these three types of vaginal oestrogen:
- Vaginal Oestrogen Ring: This can be inserted into the vagina. It is a soft and flexible ring and releases a steady stream of oestrogen directly to the vaginal tissues. It needs to be replaced every three months.
- Vaginal Oestrogen Tablet: This tablet can be inserted into your vagina with an applicator as per instructions of the gynaecologist.
- Vaginal Oestrogen Cream: This cream can be inserted into the vagina using an applicator again as per the doctor’s instructions.
Several side effects are associated with these estrogen products like vaginal bleeding and breast pain.
- It is also contra-indicated for women who have breast cancer or those with a history of endometrial cancer.
- If you have any vaginal bleeding or are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should not use such products.
- In order to keep the vagina more lubricated, try using a vaginal moisturizer like Replens, Lubrin instead.
- Using a water-based lubricant like Astroglide and K-Y jelly before intercourse can take away the pain of intercourse.
- Eat a diet rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and proteins.
- Include more of these- raw pumpkin, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, and fish like salmon, mackerel and tuna for their fatty acid content. Also include foods with high plant oestrogens like flaxseed, soy, legumes, cherries, nuts, apples and celery.
- Drink lots of water to stay hydrated.
- And, last but not the least, do regular exercise. Twenty minutes of fast walking will keep your heart strong and up the blood supply to your pelvic region and improve your hormonal balance.