Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abhishek B.SinghYour feedback matters!
There are so many pimple marks or spots on my face how could I remove them and get clear and glowing face.
My mom is 47 year old. She is suffering neck and arm pain for 2 years. We go neurology and orthopedic doctors and take their medicine but his pain is not complete fine than I go a neuro ortho physiotherapist and the neck paim is solve but the shoulder pain is same. Please give me a medicine name for shoulder pain.
I have a black patches on forehead due to sunlight I have done chemical peel also but it have work still patches r there wht should I do to remove it an wht precaution should I take.
I am 28 year old male having a acne problem from years now. Recently I had an outburst again and my face is filled with pus acne. I have am using salicylic face wash, topical gel and mild chemical peel. But the problem still persists.
I want to know how to end brain fog or brain inflammation. My blood sugar is normal. Hypertension may be. Please tell me some effective home remedies to end brain fog or brain inflammation.
I am having pain in my head, and after irregular intervals. Also I am having trouble while using tablet or during studies. Is it a migraine.
Bronchial adenoma is an uncommon benign tumour that begins in the mucous glands and the airways of the lungs (bronchi). These cancers progress very slowly and can be cured if detected. These cancers can easily spread to other parts of the body, such as the adjoining cells and tissues. These types of cancers, however, respond well to treatment.
There are three types of bronchial adenoma:
- Adenoid cystic carcinoma: This type of cancer starts in the salivary glands of the mouth; it may also affect the sweat glands, trachea (windpipe) and the woman's breasts.
- Carcinoid tumors: These tumors impair the functioning of the nerve cells and cells that produce hormones. They usually develop in the stomach and the lungs.
- Mucoepidermoid carcinoma: This type develops in the salivary glands. The parotid glands near the ears are usually affected.
Causes: The exact cause of this disorder is not known. It is believed that some genes in the body are responsible for mutation of the cells. Multiple endocrine neoplasia (a combination of diseases which affects the endocrine system of the body) increases the risks of being affected by bronchial adenoma.
Symptoms: Since these tumors progress very slowly, initially the symptoms might not be apparent. In the latter stages, the symptoms that show up depend on the location of the cancer.
For carcinoid tumors, the symptoms are:
- You may experience wheezing and cough
- Presence of blood in the cough
- Chest pain and breathing difficulties
- Becoming increasingly susceptible to infections such as pneumonia
For mucoepidermoid carcinoma, the symptoms are:
- The glands near the ears may swell
- You may experience pain in your face
For Adenoid cystic carcinoma, the symptoms are:
- Trouble while swallowing food
- Hoarse voice
- Swelling on the roof of your mouth
- Numbness in the jaw
- Bumps below the jaw