Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Abhishek B.SinghYour feedback matters!
My left testis is getting covered with a jelly like substance and becomes so big compared to right one. Is that a big problem. Sometimes it is normal.
Lybrate | Dr. Premjot Singh Girgla speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
After plaster wrist in hand swelling occur so what should we do to reduce it n precaution to relief its better.
I am 24 years old. But I am over 80kg. I am looking so ugle. So what I have to do so that I can stop myself to become more fat and decrease my fat too? Please help me.
I am 23 years old female and have a mouth ulcer for last 2 months. This mouth ulcer is continuous problem to me every two month it comes. What should I do?
From last few days I feeling sleepy and tiredness in my body please help me how to overcome from it.
Sir I am 18 years old and my height growth is very less I mean my height is 5.1inches. Sir pl. Z give any suggestion such that I can grow my height.
I am 26 years old staying in mumbai and having a huge no of hairfall at the early stage. Hair4U 10% Oil or Mintop 10? Which one is better for hair?
I've scars on my hand cut by blade, near the wrist. It's been 8yrs old due to depression, isolation, loneliness. I'm all better but scar reminds me of bad things. Will mederma take good effect although it's 8yrs old scar? do i've any other options? thanks in advance. Appreciate your opinion.
I am asking this on behalf of my brother his age is 20 nd he wants to grow beard bt its not coming properly so wat is the way to grow it properly give some tips dnt give any medicines names plzz jst give some homemade tips thnxx.
Indigestion, whole body pain, cnt remember many things, never clear bowl, dry n wrinkled skin, weakness,dry eyes ,headache ,depression, so many problems I am facing now, it is disturbing my everyday life, I am from west bengal age 56.
I have a problem of bleeding from my teeth time to time, and feelings a pain also. What is the solution of it? Please suggest me.
Tell me Benefits of coconut water and it will help for never problems like various vein, other never weakness and tell me right time to drink. Give me a brief answer pls.
Hi sir my name is DILEEP reddy I had problem with my hair it is falling frequently so I request you to please give me the solution.
I am having lots of pimples on my face suddenly and I do not know why. I have tried lots of home remedy like scandal powder, rose face pack, neem face pack, multani mitti, besan face pack, tomato face pack, even I applied potato on my face, I took massage cream of biotiqe oil and applied on regular day wise bht I seems to be no change. My face is looking bad and they are leaving marks on my face. Black marks of pimples and my face is looking very bad. Sir can you please suggest some thing so that it could be reduced and I also want to know that what should I eat and what should I avoid to eat so that it gets reduced. Also I want to know what should I eat to get glowing skin also glowing face. Please help me n suggest some thing.
Does papaya remove black marks on face. Of yes how to use it. How many times. And pls suggest face wash for the purpose of daily cleansing that unclog pores. Pls suggest me doctor pls.
Taking a balanced diet not only helps in maintaining overall health also helps in curing indigestion. The right mix of carbohydrate, protein, water, fat, vitamin, salt and fiber is important for the body to function well. Apart from maintaining a healthy diet, it is also essential to refrain from food that triggers indigestion.
Here is a list of worst food for digestive health:
- Dairy Products: Dairy Products contain a protein called the casein. This protein can be highly allergic and inflammatory. Its strong insulin response can hold up fat and makes someone look fatter than his usual self. Lactose, the carbohydrate found in milk is extremely difficult to digest. If you are lactose intolerant, you should make it a point to stay away from dairy products such as kefir and yogurt to ensure smooth digestion.
- Gluten: This protein molecule is found in barley and wheat. Gluten is extremely difficult to break and has the capability to create a lot of damage. The unbroken molecules of gluten cause inflammation and bloating. People, who have GI issues, should definitely eschew gluten to ensure food digestion.
- Sugar: Patients suffering from indigestion should stay away from sugar related products such as candy, cake and crackers. Intake of sugar product increases the rate of inflammation, feeds harmful bacteria and suppresses the immune system. No wonder it is one of the worst food to consume, if you are suffering from indigestion.
- Fake fats: Fake fats are extremely difficult to digest and make the cell membranes more rigid. It can also show symptoms such as cramps, loose stools and bloating.
- Gums: Guar and xanthan gum are proved to be responsible for causing colitis. People with bowel disease are strongly suggested to stay away from gums and thickeners in order to avoid indigestion.
- Soy: Soy possesses protein inhibitors. It is an enzyme that restricts digestion. The carbohydrate content of the soy does not get recognized by the GI system. This leads to bloating, cramps and gas.
- Nightshade vegetables: Vegetables such as potato, bell pepper and tomatoes contain a compound called solanine. The latter is known to be responsible for indigestion. People with a compromised GI should not consume these vegetables at all.
- Red Dye: May fast food item contain a red dye which is known to decrease the production of energy, disturb nerve signaling and is an inflammatory agent.
- Sweeteners: Fake sweeteners show GI symptoms such as bloating and gas. Replacing this with sugar is not at all a good idea since it causes indigestion over a period of time.
- Legumes and beans: Legumes and beans contain compounds called saponins and lectins respectively. They are a major cause of a leaky gut and inflammation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.