Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AbbhayYour feedback matters!
My bf use sometimes his fingers to rub my clitoris. Insert his fingers to my vagina. Problem is now I'm addict to this. Is this causes any side effects? How can control it. Please help.
I am 18years n 6months old. Often use to masturbate (only cliotis stimulation) n started dis frm around 7 months.. Irregular periods wre normal but frm last two masturbation I noticed something new. I started bleeding (dats similar to periods.. Lasts 7-8days) I had periods on 26th Jan dn again on 10 th feb, and now again 1st march. (2 put it 2 your info I nvr hd sex or nvr hv been into any relationship).. Is dere something wrong. Is dere anything 2 worry??
Last two days after removing my bra in the evening time Dr. I am getting pain in my side brest as well as upper portion of brest.
My wife is 26 year female. She is 29 weeks pregnant (Weight: 48 Kg). She has undergone growth scan (Ultra sound scan) yesterday. The report says every thing normal with one comment "The coronary sinus appears prominent measuring 6.1 mm. There is persistent left superior vena cava. Aorta appears normal on scan today" They suggested to get the scan done again after 4 weeks. They said nothing to worry much, mostly everything will be okay in a month. I am really upset with this. Could you please kindly tell me what this problem is and is it common? Will everything will be okay in a month? Thank you very much in advance for providing this service.
I am diagnosed with pcod. I have irregular periods. Can I get pregnant? thyroid level is around 6.75 But no diabetic problem Gain weight from past 3-4 years.
My wife is suffered from pcos and thyroid ,she is 29 now and we are trying for a baby since 2.6 years, we got married in Feb 2014. Since then she is on continuous medication, she had 3 follicular study but the size of the egg does not increase .on 13th day her ET was 6 mm RT FOLLICLE 9*9 mm LT. OV was 9*9 mm after taking Injection FSH 150 IU. What's her chances of getting pregnant. What other effective treatment should we try, please suggest.
Sir my marriage is 1 year and 6 months old. But my wife didn't pregnant. I am try before to till no. Suggest me how can my wife get pregnant. Thanks.
Hi, I have a friend whose periods last for around 10 days. She weighs around 53 kgs and 5.8 feet in height. She is 22 now. Is this normal? If not What must she do?
Hi doctor my lmp June 19th but in Scanning it show 1 week difference baby growth which one I have to calculate? Gynecologist told in next Scanning it will be correcting so no need to worry they told Diet tell me in pregnancy.
One of girlfriend girlfriend has 15 days pregnant but he fear to consult any gynecologist doctor as he feel doctor are not ready to give any medicine as he and his girl friend are not married but I wanna to know that if he visited with any doctor is what term and condition have that his girl friend can take abortion pill please suggest me as I can help him.
Hlo mam/sir I had unprotected sex with mah gf on 24 Feb, she missed her periods Nd her last periods was came on 24 jan. We take two tym pregnancy test Nd it was negative. So please give your suggestion.
My wife is pregnant, 4th month is going on. Can we do sexual intercourse during this period? If yes so how many time in weekly? Is it safe or not?
I am in teaching profession. Teach in school. I can't speak loudly generally after recess or 1 hr of continuous lecture. I don't know the correct reason. During recess I have only tea n some homemade food which is not at all oily. I feel pressure in throat and cannot dictate or explain in loud voice What should be done to overcome this. I feel stress to say a single word loudly. Even the child sitting on third bench cannot hear me.
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues by certain foreign bodies, such as bacteria, parasite and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
- They can be acute that is can last for a short time or chronic that lasts for a long time or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
- Although each infection has its own distinct symptom, generally these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
- If the patient has severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling, and unexplained prolonged fever or cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body . They, on one hand hampers the digestive power of the system and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be a great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there are no side effects of this treatment and the disease is cured permanently. Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Some of the homeopathic medicines for the treatment of most common infections are discussed below:
- Throat infections: Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
- Skin infection: Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
- Bladder infection: Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and Sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
- Stomach infection: Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended
- Sinus infection: Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.
The tadpole endoscope stands out from existing wireless capsule endoscopes with its addition of a soft tail that allows it to be guided around the stomach remotely by a doctor, allowing for more comprehensive imaging and accurate location of problems within the body.
Cancers of the gastrointestinal (gi) tract, including esophagus cancer, stomach cancer and colon cancer, rank as the second most prevalent among all types of cancers in the world.
Three procedures are required for the traditional method of diagnosing cancers in the gi tract: esophagus cancer and stomach cancer can be diagnosed using gastroscopy; intestinal cancer can be diagnosed using capsule endoscopy; and colorectal cancer can be diagnosed using colonoscopy. All of these diagnostic procedures are expensive and put a lot of stress on the human body.
Created by engineers from the institute of precision engineering at the chinese university of hong kong, the te attempts to improve these existing methods by offering a reliable, non-invasive diagnosis procedure for the gi tract.
The process will work by the patient going to the hospital and swallowing the te which starts working immediately. Once the te is in the stomach, the doctor can control the te to swim around to gather images. By adjusting the posture of the patient, the doctor can view the whole stomach.
The te will then move into the lower gi tract depending on natural peristalsis. The patient can then be sent home wearing a sensor pad to record these images which the doctor can subsequently use to make a diagnosis.
So far, the te has been tested in a stomach model and a pig stomach without the image system. The authors hope that the viability of the propulsion model will take one step closer to the next stage of experiments before the device can be used in a working medical context. The research was published in the journal hkie transactions.
Hi, my wife is pregnant and we are not planning it now. Her date was due on 3 of this month. Please suggest.
The popularity of Ayurveda as an alternative form of medicine has been on the rise for sometime as it is effective, holistic and without side effects. One of the forms of ayurvedic treatment which has been practiced for ages and has resurged in popularity over the past few decades is the Panchakarma Therapy. Let's take a look at this form of alternative healing.
What exactly is Panchakarma Therapy: Panchakarma therapy, which literally translates into five therapies, is the primary form of detoxification and purification of the body in Ayurveda. The functions of Panchakarma are to remove stress and toxins which may cause illnesses as well as the re-balancing of energies or the doshas that govern all of the biological functions within the body.
Individual parts of the Therapy:
- Vamana: This is a medicated and controlled form of regurgitation or vomiting which is used to loosen the toxins within the body and then flushing them out of the system and to balance Kapha doshas. It is also used to clear the respiratory tract. It is extremely beneficial in case the patient has Chronic Allergies, Hyperacidity, congestion, Bronchial Asthma, obesity among other disorders.
- Basti or the irrigation of the colon: Although this treatment is used as a rejuvenating treatment, the main purpose of basti is to flush out the toxins with the body through the use of an enema and to clear the colon of toxins. This is often considered the mother of all Panchakarma treatments as it clears out toxins from all three doshas, namely Kapha, Pitta and Vata.
- Virechana or purgation of the toxins through the gastrointestinal tract: This therapy is meant to purge the entire toxins from the body via the gastrointestinal tract. Its primary targets are to detoxify the liver and the gallbladder. If you suffer from Asthma, Digestive disorders, Constipation, hyperacidity, headaches, chronic fever or diabetes, this treatment can be of immense help.
- Nose cleaning or Nasya: The main aim of this treatment is to clean the toxins of the head and neck area. This is achieved by administering of special medicated oils through the nose and then cleaning the Kapha toxins that have accumulated over time.
- Raktamokshana: This is a rare procedure but performed in extreme cases and involves blood letting in a very controlled manner and minute quantities to detoxify the body.
Importance of the Panchakarma Diet: This is one of the most important parts of the Panchakarma Therapy as none of the treatments mentioned above will be effective if you don't follow this proper diet. Treatments can be individual or a combination of multiple parts mentioned above and has been known to be very effective in curing a variety of disorders if followed properly with the diet.