Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AbbhayYour feedback matters!
Hi, I had sex with my boyfriend just before 4 days of periods. But unfortunately I did not get my periods yet. Its been 9 days we had sex nd 5 days delay of my periods. I'm 100% sure that I'm not pregnant because we used condom very effectively. I observed the same situation previously in my periods delay when we have sex just before they start. Otherwise it is regular every month. Why is it happening. Can someone help me out to understand.
Keeping things interesting is the key along with enticing your partner. A healthy relationship is equivalent to having a healthy sex life. It is important for each of you to please each other in bed to keep the excitement and the passion alive.
Here's what you can do to keep your man happy in bed:
- Filthy talk: Filthy talk is a sex play that involves sexual and sensual phrasing to drive your partner crazy. You can enhance your sexual experience by sharing your deepest and wildest fantasies and desires with your partner you can charge him up.
- Be the first one to strip: Men generally don't expect you to take the initiative to take off your clothes first. If you take the initiative, your partner is not only going to be surprised, but will go crazy too. This also makes him feel how much you want him.
- Be adventurous: Every couple has normal sexual intercourse. But when some adventure is added to it, your sex life gets that much needed break from the monotony. Try out blindfolds, handcuffs or different sex positions to make it interesting.
- Go for a blowjob: Going down on your man is the best pleasure you can give him. Give yourself a little trouble in finding out the position in which it works well.
- Massage his prostate for the ultimate orgasm: Orgasm from a prostate massage is deep, intense and powerful. Many men get stimulated by this as the area around the anus is extremely sensitive.
How to get rid of fibroids in uterus. Is there permanent cure? Is there any future problems during pregnancy?
My wife 27 age has some times loose motion in twice a day feel always glumy, headache, cannot stand in sunlight for a long time head ache will cone, cannot drink cold water if so it will make coughing at night. Pls tell me a solution,
Can on 31 oct and period on 8 nov and now stomach is paining any chance of pregnancy. After period I think on chan ce?
I am currently not having my proper menstrual cycle for around 4 months and I also get few pimples around my left cheek and little bit of hair all too. I think its PCOD.Please tell.
Dr. I'm 29 year old married women. Dr. Mujhe kuch dino se mere nipple mai pain ho raha hai halka sa. Aur nipple mai swelling bhi hai. please advice me.
Neuropathy, popularly called us peripheral neuropathy, is a condition where the nerves that are responsible for carrying information from spinal cord to brain is damaged. It is always good to consult your Ayurvedic doctor to treat neuropathy. The affected patients are treated naturally with Bhumyamalaki Chura 3g on a dosage of two times per day. It is always good to go by
Peripheral neuropathy condition results in numbness and pain in feet and hands. The usual symptoms of the disease include infections, metabolic disorders, exposure to toxins and injuries. Sometimes tingling or pain of toes, legs, feet, arms, hand, fingers etc. may happen.
In spite of reducing the body’s toxicity, it is very important to identify the root cause for the disease. Here the essential cause for the disease includes viruses, inflammation and oxidation.
- Intake of 600 mg lipoic acid per day would reduce the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy. In case of diabetes patients, it is good to monitor the blood glucose level, as the intake of lipoic acid on a regular basis might reduce blood glucose level.
- Another effective medicine to control the symptom of Peripheral neuropathy is CoQ10. This is very good at treating heart and brain.
- Omega-3 fatty acid is also good at treating this disease. Salmon fish and flax seeds acids are the natural source of fatty acids that helps in reducing the inflammation I the body.
- An herb known as St.John’s wort is good at treating all types of nerve injuries, especially to the toes and fingers. It helps in reducing the burning and shooting pain. The herb is very powerful in treating mild depression and is anti-viral herb.
- The numbness and weakness in the limb can be cured by the regular usage of oat seed. It is an herb that is rich in minerals. It is a safe natural medicine free from any side effect.
- Another herb called passion flower is useful in curing from agitation, spasms, muscle twitching and restlessness.
- Nettle and Ginko Bilba are other useful herbs that help in treating peripheral neuropathy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I'm now 4 months pregnant I lost 2 kg In the first trimester what should I do and now what are the medicines I should take as i'm just taking realfol apart from it what should I intake? Also what to eat to gain weight? As i'm not hungry at all.
Epidermolysis bullosa simplex is a genetic disorder that results in the skin turning fragile and blister prone. Any small injury or friction created due to rubbing of the skin might lead to blister formation. In some cases, blisters may occur inside the mouth and on the cheeks. Normally, the cause of the disease is linked to defective genes.The condition is usually inherited and the symptoms start flaring in childhood. In some cases, the symptoms start during the early twenties.
The symptoms of this disease are:
- Deformities in the nails of the toes and fingers.
- Blisters in the internal organs such as esophagus and vocal chords.
- Formation of blisters on the skin of the feet and the hands.
- Hair loss and scarring of the scalp.
- Thickening of the skin on the palms and soles of the feet.
- Formation of white skin bumps on the skin.
- You may experience various dental problems such as tooth decay.
- You may have problems in swallowing food.
Epidermolysis bullosa can be classified into:
- Junctional Epidermolysis Bullosa: This is a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa that usually develops during birth. The condition is characterized by hoarse and unusual crying sounds and scarring in the vocal chords. The genes that attach the epidermis to the basement become defective and thus, cause blister formation.
- Kindler Syndrome: This type is characterized by blister formation across all layers of the skin, but its symptoms tend to disappear with time. This condition is known to cause discoloration of the skin when exposed to the sun.
- Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa: This is caused by a defect in the gene that causes problems in collagen formation. This results in complications as the skin doesn't join properly.
This disease may cause various complications such as sepsis, skin infection, anemia, constipation and dehydration. An infant, who has a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa, may not be able to survive due to widespread blistering and infections that may drain all the body fluids out drastically. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
My gf claimed that she is having abdominal cramps. On 11 April we just made our organs touch. After it she was tensed becoz of thought of getting pregnant. Her periods starts from 20 of every month. Is she pregnant?
After DandC for how many days we are supposed to not participate sex. Please explain. As we are much interested in having a baby immediately as soon as possible.
Doctor I have missed my periods since last 6 days. I checked pregnancy with prega news twice. It showed me negative result. Doctor my previous menses was on 14-20 sept. My boyfriend touched my vagina with little wet with semen on 11th of october .on 14th october we were on dry humping. He was wearing underwear and short and I was on underwear. He ejected sperm in his shorts. It got little wet .is there any chances of my pregnancy?
I am 29 years old. Married for last 4.5 yrs. I got my last to last periods on 11th august n then on 30th august, while my date was on 11th september. & now from last 3 days, I am experiencing a different kind of pain in my lower abdomen. Is it a early sign of pregnancy?
Though there are a number of pleasure points, where women preferred to get touched, however, one point in particularly can really entice your woman in bed and that is her breasts. You must focus on your woman's breasts during the act as the nipples consist of many nerve endings, the stimulation of which results in more arousal. These sexual organs are often groped the wrong way, which is why breast sex does not provide pleasure to the woman; however, when done properly, breast sex can actually prove to be very satisfying to both the partners.
Here are a few pleasurable ways in which you should handle the breasts to maximise arousal:
- The light touch: Stroke and run your fingertips gently over the cleavage and the area around the nipples. This kind of skimming on your skin results in your fingers brushing the tiny hair on your breasts which acts as a delightful tease and results in arousal.
- Divert from the nipple: Even though it is a known fact that nipples are packed with nerve endings which is why they receive the maximum attention during sex, you should aspire to divert some of it to the other areas as well. The areas right above the nipples, often referred to as the 10 o’clock and the 2 o’clock, are the most sensitive parts of the breasts and stroking these areas provide stimulation to the woman
- Fondle them while kissing: While kissing, you can fondle the breasts from behind or stroke them from the front as well. Playing with her breasts while kissing acts as a wonderful form of foreplay as it turns the woman on. However, you must be careful not to grope or press them too tightly as this might hurt her.
- Use different forms of sensation: A study conducted on women confirmed that using different materials to provide sensations to the breasts is more arousing than simply sucking the nipples. You can experiment with ice cubes and fur mitts for maximum stimulation.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!