Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Aakash MankarYour feedback matters!
Only morning brushing means your mouth would have double the amount of bacteria at night (while sleeping). These bacteria remain in the mouth long enough to act on our teeth which will eventually lead to cavities. The cavities in turn will lead to pain and discomfort, along with decay in the tooth.
The sudden change in the looks, color or texture of the skin indicates the skin diseases. This can result in swelling, chapping, itching, blistering etc. that can or can’t accompany with pain. The skin disorder may be localized on the specific part or may spread to the whole body; this disease is known as Atopic Dermatitis. The discomfort or pain of this disease also creates an awkward condition with looks. Many skin diseases like pimples, eczema problem, rashes, and fungal infections along with Atopic Dermatitis much more are commonly found in the people. Measles, rubella, roseola, chicken pox these are common skin diseases found in children. In some conditions, the blistered and inflamed skin can be very painful and the virus infection can continue to chickenpox.
The factors causing Atopic Dermatitis are as wide ranging as the kinds of diseases it. The Atopic Dermatitis can be caused due to heat, immune system weakness, infections, medications, and allergy with chemicals like rubber, cosmetics, detergents, soaps, dyes, etc.
Even the skin type and the various alcohols based or infrequent shampooing is also responsible for the skin problems. Some uncontrolled factors like aging, fatigue, weather and fatigue can often develop skin diseases gradually.
Atopic Dermatitis is very efficiently treated with natural Homeopathic medicines. The medicines firstly help in decreasing the severity of disease, itching and the frequency of relapses. And with the constitutional natural Homeopathic remedies selected solely on the basis of individual symptoms, there is a promise of eradicating the disease from its root. The Homeopathic medicine selection is based upon the totality of symptoms. The totality includes the site of eruption, the type of eruption, the worsening and relieving factors, time of itching, desires and aversions regarding food, sensitivity towards heat and cold, and the peculiar mental symptoms if present in a high degree. Homeopathic remedies help in eradicating Dermatitis from the root by increasing the patient’s immunity to the optimal level so that there won’t be any hypertensive flare-ups. The Homeopathic treatment for Atopic Dermatitis is not instant and does take time though, varying from months to a year depending upon the severity, duration of Dermatitis, plus the individual response to the remedy taken.
Top Homeopathic Medicines For Atopic Dermatitis
- Sulphur: for Atopic Dermatitis with dry scaly skin and itching
- Graphites: for Atopic Dermatitis in folds of skin (Flexural Eczema)
- Rhus Tox: for Atopic Dermatitis with asthmatic complaints
- Mezereum: for Atopic Dermatitis on scalp with discharging eruptions
- Natrum Mur: for Atopic Dermatitis with eruptions along hairline
I AM 29 YRS female my last period 8 sept and I had a sex once so I missed my period so I had regestrone 5 mg for 3 days twice a daily.
My daughter recovered from dengue fever seven days back but still she is suffering from mild fever of 99 degree f. What should I do & what is the reason behind?
I have weight problem I am 72 Kgs at the age of 15. So please can anyone tell me how to reduce weight as faster as you can.
Dear doctor, I am happy to state that I have availed the health blood test recently and I have been diagnosed as deficient iron and magnesium deficient. I have been advised to take Orofer xT. I am having constipation problem, since childhood, recently ie 3 months back I was advised to take anti bad cholesterol tabs and I have stopped using the same since after test report given by your Lybr e, bad cholesterol was absent. My doubt is whether to stop or continue using anti bad cholesterol tabs like diabetic or BP patients regularly irrespective of the fact that of absence of bad cholesterol.
My height is not increasing my age is about 18 and my height is 5feet and 5 inch But I need 5 feet and 7 inch.
I m 19 years old student I have body heat problem. Pimples were developed on my face when I ate some heavy food. I am suffering from a heat boil on my right knee what should I do for reduce heat in my body?
Doctor after completing my urine I fell that some urine is still left and if I push it nothing comes out. It creates a feeling of urine stuck. This feeling lasts for sometime. At times I also feels after completely urinating few drops emits from penis which gives uncomfortable feeling. These two problems irritates me. Please help that whether these are major issues or I need not to worry.
Hello doctor I am Nithin Reddy. My problem is myover weight I want to decrease my over weight. So can you say me treatment for my treatment to decrease my weight.
Yesterday evening yolk like substance found in my anus with blood in large quantity same I like I am having loose motion. A month ago I was suffering from testis inflammation. Please suggest help.
I am of 21 years old and from past one week i'm facing a problem with acid reflux in my stomach and I feel my whole digestive system is like burn like fire. What can do in this situation?
How should reduce a tension? Otherwise, How to relax our tension? How to become a free minded? Help me to how to byheart the simple things without any tension. Help me to resolve my problems?
Meri wife ko after delivery first time period aaya h (delivery date 5-6-2016 and period start on date 14 -7-2016). Mera qus ye h ki period jaldi to nai aa gaya h means normal time se pahle? Aur usko dard v ho raha h (Note - dard usko pahle v hota tha but doctor ne bola tha first delivery baad dard kam ho jata h). Jyada dard hone me kya koi painkiller kha sakti h ya isme koi dusri tablate khani chahiye. Please painkiller ka name v mention kijiye. Please iske bare me details me bataye. Thanks.
Over the years, Infidelity has surfaced as the single most common reason that has the ability to shatter and dismantle a perfectly happy relationship. Infidelity can occur in any and every form of relationship and in each of them it is deemed as unacceptable and uncalled for. Lack of affection has been generally identified as the primary cause why people stray. However there are other reasons too that cause infidelity. Some of them are:
- Bad judgment: The person who is held responsible for going astray may actually be the victim of bad judgement and an impulsive decision. There may not be anything wrong with the marriage but momentary attraction and a rash decision are possible reasons that lead a person astray.
- Search for an emotional connect: A lack of emotional connect with the partner can be a possible reason for infidelity. An unquenchable thirst for attention and the need to be flattered as well finding an emotional connect with a new person causes infidelity. Though the most common and devastating outcome of infidelity is the end of a relationship.
There are ways one that helps one to overcome infidelity. Some of them are as follows:
- Ending the affair immediately: The first and foremost step that you must take in overcoming infidelity is to end the affair immediately. If your relationship is important to you, then it would require your complete investment both physically and emotionally. You must snap all contacts with the other person and concentrate on rebuilding your relationship with renewed faith and trust.
- Open discussion: If you want the relationship to work then you must have a completely free and open discussion with your partner. Coming clean about your past affair is imperative if you want to begin anew. Your partner deserves a complete, honest discussion and you must do it delicately and with a lot of care.
- Willingness to compromise: Beginning a relationship after confessing about the past relationships requires a lot of hard work and compromises. It will take a long time for the relationship to be what it was before the infidelity and you should take complete responsibility for it as well have a willingness to compromise on certain issues.
- Marriage therapy: Apart from attempts to amend yourself, you can also use the help of a marriage therapist. A marriage counselor or a therapist through prolonged discussions and sound counsels can avert the possible ending of the relationship.