Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A.N Vishwakarma
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. A.N VishwakarmaYour feedback matters!
My wight is 75kg. And I am 20years old. Ivwant to khow how could I lose my eight at arler as possible?
My wife is suffering from high BP since last 10 years. Her bp pattern remains in range 170/90 for about one month. We have been monitoring regularly at home. She takes a pill LODOS 2.5. Also she has been taking garlic pills. However it never reduces below this level. She is quite reluctant to visit a doctor. Also she has lost 70%of her teeth still she does nt want to visit dental surgeon for treatment. Is this could be a reason for her high blood pressure. Please help.
I am 20 years old female. I am facing irregular period problems. I usually get period once in 2 months. I got my last period on 8 march. Usually I should get it on may 8 but I did not get it. I had sexual intercourse with my husband on april 2 only one time. And today I performed prega news pregnancy test. It was negative! Am I pregnant or not now?
A very common question we face at our centre is, “Will I be able to resume weight training ever?” Justifiable apprehension as the last thing they (and we) want is a relapse.
The following are some precautions which can allow one to exercise safely post severe backache.
1) Doctor: Consult a medical doctor / orthopaedic surgeon before commencing your exercise programme.
2) Physiotherapist: Sit down for a detailed counselling and understanding of the problem with your Gym – Physio and set goals accordingly.
3) Start slow: Gradual loading is the key to a successful exercise programme.
4) Rehabilitative exercises first: Your trainer is advised to integrate rehabilitative exercises in your programme at the offset.
5) Begin with stabilization exercises: At Inch By Inch – The Body Temple, we have a specialized programme called the “Rebalance” programme which is a strategically modified core programme that ensures low back safety.
6) Train accessory muscles unrelated to the back: Although all the muscles of the body are affected with backache, post rehabilitation weight training for accessory muscles such as biceps, triceps etc can be commenced safely while ensuring position providing sufficient back rest during all exercises.
7) Ensure good form: Good form is crucial for all individuals with or without back pain. With previous episode of low backache, this becomes even more crucial.
8) Listen to your body: Respect the signs your body delivers to you. If you wake up in the morning with increased uneasiness, local muscle fatigue or slight pain, take the day off! But do not make it a habit!
While having sex in the bedroom certainly is pleasurable, many couples like to vary their routine and find new places for providing entertainment for an erect penis. In a recent survey, some familiar alternative locations scored high on the list of places couples have had sex - the shower (92%), the sofa (86%), etc. But a surprising number of people have satisfied their needs in a greenhouse - 37%. As this is apparently a fairly popular place to exercise an erect penis, it's important that guys think about penis health and other factors before snuggling down among the greenery.
The greenhouse effect
In some ways, it's easy to see why sex in a greenhouse would be appealing. After all, it's already hot and steamy inside a plant nursery, and the air is filled with oxygen that gets the blood rushing. Assuming a man has access to a private greenhouse (it's very risky to have sex in a commercial greenhouse), it could be an invigorating experience.
However, it's good to be prepared. Here are a number of things to consider:
1. The heat. Sure, it's sultry and steamy, and on the surface that's attractive. But most guys work up a good sweat already during intercourse. In the greenhouse, be prepared for the trickle of sweat to be more like a river, possibly getting in the eyes and requiring some maneuvering to wipe it away. (Keep a towel or handkerchief nearby.) The sweat will likely increase the likelihood of penis odor post-sex as well. And if couples engage while mostly clothed rather than naked, the sweat will add odor and dampness to a guy's garments. Finally, men with issues like high blood pressure may need to take care with getting overheated in a greenhouse.
2. The plants. The idea of having sex right in the midst of a beautiful array of plants is appealing. And many people may want to bed down right among some of those plants. But before doing so, make sure that such an activity isn't going to affect that erect penis. Penis skin can be very sensitive, and pollen or various plant excretions may cause a rash or other allergic reaction to develop.
3. The chemicals. Unless the plants in a greenhouse are being grown in a 100% organic manner, chances are there are a number of chemicals around the place that could be considered hazardous. (And even organic growing uses ingredients which, while natural, are not necessarily friendly to the penis.) Pesticides, herbicides and acids are often used to handle "enemies" of the plants, and even fertilizer contains ingredients that can cause an allergic reaction in a penis - or in other parts of the body. For example, inhaling some of the gases created by these chemicals over an extended period of time can be damaging. For those engaging in sex in a greenhouse, be careful to keep chemicals off the erect penis, the balls, the vagina, and all exposed skin.
A guy sporting an erect penis in a greenhouse may engage in some friendly fornication with a partner, if he's careful. He'll be better prepared if the penis is already in prime health, and to achieve that, regular use of a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can be helpful. Healthy penis skin will be somewhat more resistant to rashing and chafing, so using a crème that moisturizes the penis skin through hydrating agents like Shea butter and vitamin E is highly encouraged. A crème with a potent antioxidant like alpha lipoic acid provides extra penis skin protection. By attacking free radicals, a good antioxidant minimizes the chance of oxidative damage that can weaken and age the skin.