Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. A.N VishwakarmaYour feedback matters!
Hi, iam 23 years old male, I have a scar of stitches on face for an almost 10 Years. Any idea how to get rid of this.
What causes viral diseases to spread?
Caused by the microorganisms called viruses, infections pertaining to these microorganisms are known as viral diseases. These diseases are different and diverse in nature as they are caused by a number of viruses. Among them, the common cold is the most known viral disease and occurs due to the infection of your upper respiratory tract, namely the nose and throat.
Other widespread viral infections are:
- HIV (human immunodeficiency virus)
- HPV (human papillomavirus)
- shingles or herpes zoster (a viral infection that leads to the development of rash)
- viral pneumonia (a condition that occurs due to viruses that are responsible for flu and colds)
- viral hepatitis (inflammation of the liver that is caused by a virus)
- viral meningitis (viral infection wherein inflammation of the membranes that cover the brain occurs)
- rubella, mumps and measles
How do they spread?
These diseases are infectious and can easily spread from one person to another. When the microorganism enters your body, it begins to reproduce.
The many different ways that they can spread include:
- breathing in the germs present in airborne droplets when an infected person sneezes or coughs
- coming in contact with the body fluids of an infected person during sexual activity
- indirect contact with these microorganisms when you touched inanimate objects handled by an infected person
- viral infections can also spread through insect bites. Certain germs depend on insects as carriers such as ticks and mosquitoes for moving from host to host
- having virus-contaminated water or food is another way in which viral infection can spread from person to person. Such a mode of transfer enables the virus to spread among a large number of people
I have COPD and recuperating from an exacerbation. Often when I move around not only an I breathless but it pains in the region below my lungs and diaphragm. What is the cause and remedy for this?
For. E.G I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
I have many problems like heavy hair fall loosing skin glow weakness weight loss low hb mental disturbance irregular periods and important is lack of sleep please help me.
How do I treat my acne, acne scars and facial hair. Also my hair are very thin please suggest some good remedies. I have tried many things but nothing works. Please suggest something that gives immediate relief as it's very depressing.
Hello Dr. 7 day ago my periods lasts .after that cause of unprotected intimacy I took I pill (emergency contraceptive pill) .but yesterday periods start again. I am so stressed. Is it ok or any problem. please suggest something.
I am 27. And I generally have some kind of pain in my chest. I generally read about it online and find out it that in depression person usually feel the same. Besides pain in chest I sometimes have pain in calf when thinking about something for long. This problem is not too old. I started last year when I joined the job in Gurgaon after a job loss and being stayed at home jobless few months. But now it continues every to date either for some minutes or hours. In last few months I even had a chilling sensation in my body. Lolz another problem that I read about. It seems to me as anxiety. Is that so? Now a days I am having headache. I know it's all psychological but I am not able to cope up alone with it. Please guide me.
I have been losing hair from scalp and outer part of my eyebrows. I have taken mesotherapy treatment for hairloss but it dint help.
Why You Should Walk, Not Run, Your Way To Fat Loss
1. When you do any intense cardiovascular exercise like running, you burn calories from both muscle and fat. The body cannot pick which calories to burn, and thus by running you actually decrease your muscle mass which eventually makes you more metabolically inefficient.
2. The production of a stress hormone called cortisol increases after doing too much cardiovascular exercise, which leads to bigger food cravings since your body wants to compensate for all those burned calories. So you end up consuming more calories than you have previously burned.
**Too much cardio exercising makes you leptin-resistant, which has the same hormonal effect as sleep deprivation. This prevents your body from telling you when it?s full. You get very hungry quickly and due to the high amounts of cortisol you eventually develop insulin resistance and back to gaining weight.
**Cardiovascular exercises can have a negative impact on thyroid function. The thyroid produces a hormone called T4, and in order to have a properly functioning metabolism, it is then is converted to T3. But, the thyroid is unable to produce T4 if you are creating too much cortisol in your body. You end up with a dysfunctional metabolism, loss of energy and inability to burn fat.
3. Running is considered high impact and the further you run, the more impact. If you are overweight this can cause havoc on your joints and knees.
Summary: Running can cause hormonal imbalances, reduction of muscle mass, less efficient metabolism, which can lead to more weight, and if you are overweight, it can have a negative impact on your knees.
Walking on the other hand can be much more balanced and a healthier alternative, even though the amount of calorie burning effects are not as high as running. You decrease the amounts of cortisol with walking, which is much better in the long-term. Walking makes you more sensitive to insulin, enabling better calorie burn from other exercises and it doesn?t create unmanageable hunger and cravings. It also produces dopamine and serotonin at reasonably high levels which make you feel happier and motivated in your overall health and wellness.
So, start walking as much as possible! At least three days a week take 30 minutes to walk, and increase this gradually. Choose walking instead of running, especially if you are over 40 and not accustomed to an exercise regimen. If you want a tone and firm body, do some weekly resistance training exercises for 20 or 30 minutes. Combine these tips with a great diet and you won?t have to run ever again.
Dr. Varinder Singh Chandhok