Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Varad ClinicYour feedback matters!
Lybrate | Dr. Nouman Faruqi speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Indhumathi speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Arijit Roy speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Rupali Pavaskar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Reshma Naik speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. G Sivaji speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Vivek Malhotra speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. S.S.Rajendran speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Debal Majumdar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Sunil Deshmukh speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Archana Madhuri speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Meenakshi speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. R R Kumar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Somnath Chakraborty speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Mohan Rao speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
1. The food we eat, has to be digested and then thrown out of body in 24 hours, else we will fall ill.
2. The water we drink, gets in our body and is thrown out in 4 hours, else we might fall ill.
3. The air we breathe, has to be thrown out in 1 minute, else we will die.
What about negative emotions like hatred, anger, jealousy, insecurity. We hold in our body for days, months and years.
If these negative emotions are not thrown out regularly it props up into psycho-somatic diseases.
Yoga, meditation and prayers are safest way to dissolve these emotions.
Remember, the skin is the body's biggest organ. Strong and youthful skin means that perfect success. From eating perfect to your action plan, from your healthy skin regimen to your resting style, everything affects your skin quality.
Keeping up strong and more young looking skin can be master with the right approach.
Here are few exhibited ways to deal with keep your skin youthful, energetic and awesome.
Think about Your Back
Rest is fundamental for healthy skin. On the off chance that you are short on rest despite for a single day, it can incite packs under the eyes. Thus, essentially imagine how distinctive eager nights affect your skin appearance.
Those who sleep less had extended signs of skin developing and slower recovery from solution of natural stressors, for instance, intrusion of the skin block or UV radiation.
Consistent poor rest quality is connected with extended signs of characteristic developing, decreased skin check limit and lower satisfaction with appearance. Incredible sleepers have a better impression of their appearance and physical charm than those who sleep less i.e. poor sleepers.
While measure of rest is basic for skin richness, even the way you rest can huge influence on your skin appearance. Contemplating your stomach with your face secured into your cushion can realize dark circles and puffiness around your eyes. This resting position can make the veins wind up doubtlessly contracted and result in poor blood diffusion.
To keep up your skin's general well being, set yourself up to consider your back and keep your head raised well over your body by using two pads. Furthermore, endeavour to rest for no less than seven hours every day.
Add Coconut Oil to Your Beauty Routine
Notwithstanding, whether it is strong skin or hair that you require, extra virgin coconut oil is something you should place assets into.
Notwithstanding what kind of skin you have, extra virgin coconut oil goes about as a staggering cream. It is, really, to a great degree strong for more prepared people who are more disposed to skin dryness. This oil is one of the primary wellsprings of medium-chain unsaturated fats, which is the thing that makes it so incredibly helpful for skin.
This oil is also rich in phytonutrients and polyphenols that go about as cell fortifications and have other tissue-consistent and tissue-guarded properties.
Topical virgin coconut oil lessened water disaster in the skin of people with atopic dermatitis, a combustible skin condition in which the skin's normal moistness locking impediment does not work properly.
Coconut oil is in like manner uncommonly convincing against hair hurt. This is a direct result of its high inclination for hair proteins and low sub-nuclear weight, which makes it plausible for the oil to penetrate inside the hair shafts.
Among mineral, sunflower and coconut oils, coconut oil can strikingly decrease the protein disaster in both undamaged and hurt hair when used as a pre-wash and post-wash preparing thing.
Most men and women lean toward shaving as one of the best systems to discard undesirable hair and to acknowledge smooth skin.
Nevertheless, if shaving is not, done genuinely and with extra careful steps, it can scrape the skin, especially if the skin is thin, dry and fragile.
Shaving addresses a significantly complex course of action of mechanical and compound co-operations occurring at the skin surface. To ensure marvellous closeness and perfect comfort, compelling organization of the skin is principal.
It is endorsed to shave after a hot shower or shower (or crushing a warm wet texture on your skin) as it appeases the hair. Never grievously shave when the skin is dry. Moreover, use an impeccable, sharp razor, and shave toward the hair advancement. In the wake of shaving, flush the skin well with warm water to vacant cleanser and dead cells.
If the skin winds up clearly irritated ensuing to shaving, refrain from using alcohol based cream paying little heed to the likelihood that it feels refreshingly cool. Such things can compound the aggravation by drying out the skin extensively more.
Facial yoga has ended up being continuously notable, as it gives indistinct favourable circumstances, from a corrective touch up surgery without the risks and cost.
Often facial yoga can incite
Less Eye Puffiness
A firmer Jaw Line
No redistribution of Skin
This occurs in light of the fact that facial yoga stances increase formation of collagen, which is the skin's wellspring of youth that reductions with developing and sun harm. It even upgrades muscle tone and makes the skin look suppler.
Facial yoga is reasonable for skin recovery. In any case, affirm from enormous, randomized controlled trials will be required before conclusions can be, drawn.
To lessen Two fold Jaws, endeavor this Facial Yoga Act
Sit calmly, keeping your head straight.
Frown your lips and move them progressively to the other side, amplifying your cheek.
Turn your go to the other side and lift it upwards at a 45-degree point.
Hold this position for 3 to 5 seconds.
Rehash before doing it twice to the right side.
To empty Smile Lines, endeavor this Facial Yoga Pose
Put both palms on your sanctuaries.
Push up and back with your hands to lift your face.
Open your mouth gently and make an "O" shape.
At that point, drop your jaw.
Hold for 5 seconds and repeat two more conditions.
Facial yoga fundamentally focuses on the muscles in your mind and neck.
On the remote possibility that done viably, it can help keep your face hunting more young down additional.
Keep up a key separation from Excessive Scrubbing
Fragile shedding is an exceptional way to deal with discard excess dead skin cells and bring back your skin's splendid shimmer. Nevertheless, over-shedding can achieve aggravation and disturbance.
A substantial number of us scrub too enthusiastically while using a scrubber. The unfaltering crushing and scratched spot on the skin can strip away the ordinary oils, inciting exacerbation and dryness. It can notwithstanding achieve post-provocative hyper-pigmentation, inciting clouding of defects.
The line between sound peeling and over-shedding is truly thin and foggy. Over-peeling can incite:
Loss of moistness in the skin,
Sketchy and peeling scopes of dryness,
Messy and red skin,
Expanded affectability to your standard things,
A devouring sensation when anything is associated with the skin,
Skin that feels, hot to touch and aggravating shivering.
On the remote possibility that you have any of these appearances resulting to scouring or shedding, take it as a notice sign that something isn't right.
Peeling should be done just once reliably or two, dependent upon how sensitive your skin is.
The uterus is a muscular structure held in place inside your pelvis with the help of muscles, ligaments, and tissues. These muscles weaken in women due to pregnancy, childbirth or delivery complications and can lead to severe complications. One such complication is a uterine prolapse. Uterine prolapse occurs when the uterus sags or slips from its normal position into the vaginal canal.
The causes of uterine prolapse are varied and include:
- Delivering a large baby
- Difficulty in labor and delivery
- Reduction in estrogen levels post menopause
- Traumatic childbirth
- Loss or weakening of the pelvic muscle
- Conditions which lead to increased pressure in the abdominal area such as a chronic cough, straining, pelvic tumors or accumulation of fluid in the abdomen
- Loss of external support due to major surgery in pelvic area
Uterine prolapse can be complete or incomplete depending on how far the uterus sags into the vagina. Women who have minor uterine prolapse may not have any visible symptoms. However, if the condition worsens, it manifests itself in visible signs.
Symptoms of moderate or severe prolapse are:
1. A feeling of fullness or pressure in your pelvis when you sit
2. Seeing the uterus or cervix coming out of the vagina
3. Vaginal bleeding or increased discharge
4. Painful sexual intercourse
5. Recurrent bladder infections
6. Continuing back pain with difficulty in walking, urinating and moving your bowels
Without proper attention, the condition can cause impairments in the bowel, and can also affect bladder and sexual function. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
For human beings, the body is considered the temple, one that they strive to keep fit and in shape. In fact, the plethora of ailments, which people complain of suffering from, almost always deal with their physical health. In this over engagement to restore the physical health, the well being of the mental health is never considered. However truth remains that the health of the mind is equally if not more important and must be given its share of priority. With the growing age and times, depression has emerged as a gnawing problem, one that is plaguing individuals indiscriminately and one that must be eradicated as soon as possible.
Some of the ways to combat this fatal ailment are:
- Exercises: Everyday a bit of exercise not only keeps the body fit and healthy, but also goes a long way in easing and calming the mind. You need not indulge in strenuous exercises, but must make it a conscientious habit to work out a bit daily.
- Talk to people: Though depression makes one inexorably quiet and silent, the first thing that is prescribed as a remedial measure is talk to people. Engaging in conversations with people, telling them what exactly is troubling you are proven ways to combat depression.
- Meditate: There is no better way to treat mental ailment than meditating. When you suffer from depression, your body undergoes severe conflict. Meditating not only calms the mind, but also soothes away the worries.
- Develop a support system: Depression is almost always followed by an unfathomable sense of loneliness. Talking to others does help, but at the same time try to develop a support system. Find an individual, be it parents, relatives or friends and confide in him or her. Not sharing what you are going through is never a solution and only exacerbates the fatality of the situation.
- Change the daily routine: Monotony is never exciting and it is only time, before the humdrum of life gets to you. Changing the daily routine and incorporating something new and exciting go a long way in recuperating you from the mental dullness and fatigue. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
COPD, short for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, is an inflammatory disease of the lungs. The disease obstructs the flow of air in the lungs and subsequently causes difficulty in breathing. Prolonged exposure to cigarette smoke, gases or particulate matter can lead to this condition. The condition transcends all age brackets meaning it can affect anyone from young teenagers to aged adults. People who contract this disease are at an increased likelihood of developing cardiovascular conditions and lung diseases, in addition to a horde of other conditions.
Causes of COPD
1. The chief cause of COPD is smoking tobacco and being subjected to fumes from cooking and heating. A study estimated that in and around 25% of long-standing smokers develop symptoms of this condition. Yet, statistics show that COPD is often misdiagnosed until an elaborate evaluation is diagnosed.
2. Conditions like Emphysema and chronic bronchitis are also known to cause the disease. Your lungs depend on the intrinsic elasticity of the air sacs and bronchial tubes that help facilitate the passage of air through the lungs. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease causes these passages to lose their elasticity thus rendering them partially ineffective.
Symptoms of COPD
The symptoms of COPD do not appear until the lungs are significantly damaged and the condition tends to deteriorate if smoking persists. Apart from coughing and production of sputum, other apparent symptoms include:
- Difficulty in breathing
- Stiffness and tightness of chest
- A persistent cough
- Fatigue and weakness
- Weight loss
- Frequent allergic reactions of the respiratory glands
Along with the aforementioned symptoms, patients who are diagnosed with COPD are likely to experience bouts of exacerbation, during which their symptoms heighten and tend to grow worse for several days.
Although anyone can contract the condition, certain people are at an increased risk of condition. Such risk factors include:
- Chronic smoking
- A medical history of asthma
- Exposure to chemicals and dusts
- Weakening of the immune system with increasing age
If you experience or entertain symptoms or suspicions of this disease, consulting a pulmonologist is duly advised.