Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Varad ClinicYour feedback matters!
There are a variety of aspects of skin care that have to do with elements and habits that are outside the products and treatments one may use in order to get youthful looking skin and retain its natural glow. Here is a list of five mistakes that may be aging your face despite the best efforts in terms of skin care. Banish these habits today to ensure that you do not end up with wrinkles and fine lines prematurely.
- Make Up: While there is nothing wrong with using make up on a regular basis, the cardinal sin that many of us commit includes not cleaning the make up properly before we hit the bed. Many of us are so tired by the end of the day that we end up sleeping with our mascara and lipstick still on. The ingredients of such products can greatly alter the quality of your skin if left on for too long. You will need to allow your skin to breathe without any layers of make up so that your dead cells can get replenished and the elasticity of the skin is retained.
- Sun Exposure: Prolonged sun exposure without proper protection like a proper sun screen can lead to long term damage and skin diseases too. Not only should we remain in the shade with a large floppy hat whenever we are out in the sun, but we should also do a little research and get the best SPF possible that will also suit our skin. Also, we should avoid staying the sun for too many hours in a row.
- Hydration: Many of us make the mistake of having sugary drinks and other beverages when the skin actually needs plenty of water for proper hydration. The skin tends to get dehydrated quickly because of the constant exposure to the world outside and all its micro particles that we catch from pollution and general dirt and grime. Therefore, it is important to replenish the skin with the clear goodness of natural water rather than drinking too many sugary beverages that can harm the collagen and break it down in the long run.
- Sleep: Late nights at work or play can both be extremely detrimental for the skin as the skin needs some rest in order to get the regeneration process going in a smooth manner. Tired looking skin with dark circles can give way to crow's feet and fine lines that look very unbecoming on a young person.
- Too Many products: Ensure that you use only a few products for a prolonged period, rather than using too many products and changing them often. This will keep the skin looking fresh and young.
The kidney is a vital organ that regulates the levels of fluids, minerals, salts, and other such substances in our body and when this balance gets disrupted, it results in the formation of Kidney stones. This problem is medically known as Nephrolithiasis and can cause pain when the stone moves about the urinary tract.
Types of Kidney Stones
There are several types of kidney stones and knowing the same can help in determining the cause and offer a valuable insight into how to get rid of them. The common variants of kidney stones are:
- Calcium stones- This is the most common type of kidney stones which are usually found in the form of calcium oxalate. It is a natural substance available in foods and also produced daily by the liver. Certain fruits, nuts, vegetables, and chocolate have high oxalate content. High doses of vitamin D, metabolic disorders, and intestinal bypass surgery can increase the concentration in the urine.
- Struvite stones- This type of kidney stones form in response to infection, and they can grow fast and become large in size within a short span of time with few or no symptoms.
- Cysteine stones- When a person has a hereditary disorder causing the kidneys to give out too much of amino acids or cystinuria, then cysteine stones start forming.
- Uric acid stones- When a person does not drink enough amount of water or lose too much fluid or eat a high amount of protein on a regular basis then he or she may have uric acid stones.
Causes and Risk Factors
Kidney stones tend to have no definite or a particular cause even though numerous risk factors can surge the risks. Kidney stones are formed when the urine contains an excessive amount of crystal-forming substances including uric acid, oxalate, and calcium. Also, when urine lacks the crucial substances which may prevent the crystals from sticking together, the formation of kidney stones can occur.
A person with a family history of this problem is likely to have kidney stones. Other risk factors include dehydration, certain diets, obesity, digestive diseases, surgeries, and other medical conditions such as renal tubular acidosis, cystinuria, and hyperparathyroidism.
Lifestyle changes recommended to improve the situation
Lifestyle changes can indeed dramatically reduce the occurrence of kidney stones.
- Drinking more fluids can reduce the recurrence of stones by 40% and risk is reduced by 80%. Also, the urinary system is healthy and is flushed out of toxic chemicals.
- Follow a diet rich in fruits and vegetables.
- Reduce salt, sugar, and animal protein.
- Limit the consumption of foods with high oxalate content. If you have calcium oxalate stones restrict foods rich in oxalates like beets, okra, spinach, sweet potatoes, nuts, tea, chocolate, black pepper and soy products.
How Homoeopathy is beneficial to break down Kidney stones?
Although Kidney stones are considered a case of surgery, but with Homoeopathic medicines we can break down and dissolve Kidney stones and help to pass the dissolved stone without surgical intervention. Not only does Homoeopathy treat Kidney stones, it also has shown remarkable results in treating the recurrent tendency towards formation of kidney stones. Homoeopathic medicines beneficial to treat kidney stones are: Lycopodium, Berberis.vulgaris, Sarsaparilla, Cantharis and Hydrangea to name a few. These medicines should be taken under the guidance of a qualified Homoeopath.
Nose bleeding happens because of the presence of a lot of blood vessels in the nose and the reasons for nose bleeding are nose picking, low levels of Vitamin K, colds and allergies and nose membrane getting dry along with so many other reasons. But there are ways with the help of which it can be prevented and stopped.
Let’s first learn how it can be instantly stopped.
- Sit comfortably: When your nose starts bleeding, you should sit in a comfortable position. Do not stand or lie down because in these positions, blood may pass on to your throat which could be harmful. Tilt your face forward and let a piece of cloth soak in all the blood.
- Hold the nose: During nose bleeding, one should hold and pinch the nose for at least 10 minutes continuously. If it still doesn’t stop bleeding then hold it for 5-7 minutes more. Holding or pinching the nose is necessary because bleeding can stop if direct pressure is put on nose for a longer time.
- Apply ice: Applying ice can be a great way of instantly stopping nose bleeding. Ice usually compresses and tightens the blood vessels because of which bleeding stops. Ice should preferably be applied on cheeks and nose. Alternatively, you can keep the ice in your mouth also for short intervals.
Nose bleeding can be prevented by taking the following measures:
- Elevate the nose while resting. Take 2-3 pillows while sleeping.
- Do not blow or scratch your nose forcefully.
- Keep your blood pressure in control because it will help in preventing nose-bleeding to a great extent.
- Avoid smoking because it delays the healing process.
- Make sure the room you sleep in isn’t dry. Keep a check on humidity of your room.
- Need to take special care in winters because the nose membrane gets dry mostly in winters.
- Drink plenty of water and citrus food to keep your nose moist and avoid milk, wheat and fried food.
- Do not overuse cold and allergy medicines.
Feeling a lump on your breasts can be a terrifying moment. 'Cancer' is the first thing that comes to mind but in reality, most lumps in the breast are not caused by cancer. Apart from cancer, breast lumps can be caused by non-cancerous growths, injuries and infections. The only way to correctly diagnose the cause of a lump in the beasts is through a biopsy.
Hence, this is the first step towards treating a breast lump. From here on, treatment will depend on the cause identified.
- Mastitis or Breast Infection: Mastitis is a painful infection of the breast tissue often faced by women who are breastfeeding. It can be treated with heat treatment and antibiotics. Massaging the breast while taking a warm shower or applying a warm compress. This will open up the milk ducts and should be followed by nursing the baby or using a breast pump to relieve the swelling and pain.
- Abscess: Antibiotics are the first line of treatment against an abscess but this is effective only if given in the initial stage of the infection. In later stages, an abscess will need to be surgically drained.
- Fibroadenomas: This is a non-cancerous tumour often found in young women. It is often difficult to distinguish between a Fibroadenoma and a cancerous tumour and hence these are usually surgically removed.
- Fibrocystic Changes: In some cases, the breast itself is composed of knotted, rope like tissue. This is known as having fibrocystic breasts. If a new lump presents itself on fibrocystic breasts, a mammogram and an ultrasound are performed to evaluate the lump. In most cases fibrocystic changes do not require any medication or surgery.
- Breasts Cysts: Cysts can be defined as fluid filled lumps. In some cases, these cysts become apparent at the time of ovulation and disappear after the period. In other cases, it may need to be drained with a thin needle. Cysts often recur and need to be re-drained.
- Fat Necrosis and Lipoma: Fat necrosis is a lump caused by an injury to the fatty tissue in the breast. Lipoma is a fatty growth within the fatty tissue. In both these cases, no treatment is required but if it causes any problems, it can be removed.
- Breast Cancer: If the biopsy reveals the presence of a cancerous tumour, you must immediately consult an oncologist. Treatment options for breast cancer include chemotherapy, radiation, surgery and hormone treatment.
Also called gluten-sensitive enteropathy and celiac sprue, celiac disease is an autoimmune digestive disorder, wherein the consumption of gluten-based foods leads to damage of the tissues that line the small intestine. This hinders the ability of your body to absorb the essential nutrients from the foods you eat.
Under normal conditions, the immune system of the body offers protection against external intruders. When individuals diagnosed with celiac disease consume gluten-based foods, gluten resistant antibodies are formed by the immune system. This causes them to attack the linings around the intestines, thus causing irritation in the digestive tract and harming the villi (hair-like structures on the covering of the small intestine which absorb nutrients from the food). This impairs the nutrient absorbing capacity of the individual, thus increasing chances of malnourishment.
Celiac disease has symptoms that vary from patient to patient. Some of the common symptoms include:
- Digestive problems such as:
- Aphthous ulcers which are basically sores occurring in the mouth
- Tingling sensation in the legs which are caused by low calcium and nerve damage
- Growth issues in children since they cannot absorb the required amount of nutrients
- A severe skin rash called dermatitis herpetiformis.
- Musculoskeletal problems such as bone and joint pain as well as muscle cramps
- Irregular menstrual cycles
Other complications associated with celiac disease
- Miscarriage or Infertility
- Osteoporosis. This is a disease which weakens the bones and causes fractures. It is caused because of a deficiency of Vitamin D and calcium.
- Intestinal Cancer
- Other birth defects: Such as irregular spinal shape because of the deficiency of certain nutrients, especially folic acid.
Hi I am 20 years old girl and I do have several pimples and acne on my face from 2-3 years but these days all cleared up and my skin was getting better and healing but certainly something reddish nd yellowish small pimples occurred and 2 days ago there was nothing on my face but all of sudden all these happened so what should I do to get rid permanently?
I want to removed the stone from kidney line by surgery my ultrasound result is left vesico ureteric junction calculus measuring 9.4 x 3.9 mm is seen causing hydroureteronephrosis. So, how many cost for these treatment may I know this cost please.
I am infected with dengue. Which medicines should I take? I have fever and I have vomited 3 times and my back and head are paining slightly.
Is 16.6 cm size liver fatty liver? USG abdomen shows- liver is mildly enlarged in size 16.6 cm with mild diffuse fatty infiltration. Is it fatty liver.
During her period I did unprotected sex may be I felt it may have gone sperm I gave I i pill till date she not getting her period what should I do?
Hi I am 26 years old. I have had thin hair from a long time. My hair used to fall and recently it has increased so much that when I apply oil I can count more than 60 hair strands in a day. I had taken medicine for dandruff both ayurvedic and allopathic. Both time dandruff was cured but came back again. I am applying onion juice right now. Also I apply oil for half an hour and then take head bath for two times a week. Dandruff is low now but hair is falling like anything. Kindly suggest a way to stop my hair fall.
I have red scar on my face of laser treatment done 4 year I have been using golite for a year it hasn't improved much want get rid of it completely make the skin like normal before what to do.
Birthmarks are dark spots/blemishes that are present at birth or appear soon after. Most of them are harmless and while some disappear with time, some don't. Birthmarks may cause a person to be conscious of their appearance and some types of marks may even pose health problems. You can opt for birthmark removal for cosmetic or health reasons.
Types of birthmarks
The two major types of birthmarks are vascular birthmarks, which are caused due to the incorrect formation of blood vessels; and pigmented birthmarks that are caused due to an overgrowth of pigmentation cells.
Common vascular birthmarks are 3 types:
- Haemangiomas: Bright red or bluish marks that may appear above or below the skin's surface.
- Port-wine stains: They are discolorations found mainly on the neck, face arms or legs, which look like wine was spilled on that area of the body.
- Macular stains: These are faint red marks often found on the forehead, eyelids, nape of the neck, nose or the upper lip.
Pigmented birthmarks are generally of 3 types- Cafe-au-lait spots, which are common coffee colored spots; Mongolian spots that are flat, bluish-gray patches on the lower back or buttocks; and moles that may be tan or black, flat or raised and may have hair growing out of them. Moles may develop into skin cancer.
So, in cases where a birthmark can be potentially fatal for your health, it's best to get it removed.
Here are the different ways you can choose from if you intend to get your birthmark removed.
1. Laser surgery - It's a widely popular birthmark procedure, especially for port-wine stains. A yellow light laser, called flashlamp pumped a dye laser, is commonly used for treating and removing birthmarks in children. Haemangiomas are generally treated with a pulsed eye laser when they start to grow in size and become thicker than before.
2. Surgery - Surgical excision can help remove a birthmark and minimize the resulting scar. Mongolian birthmarks, port-wine stains, and haemangiomas can be treated with surgery.
3. Cryosurgery and Electrodessication - Cryosurgery is the application of extreme cold to the affected area to destroy the diseased tissue. Electrodessication refers to the destruction of tissues by dehydration induced by a high-frequency electric current.
The presence of the excessive body and facial hair, a condition often termed as Hirsutism can be quite embarrassing for females. Waxing, threading, shaving, the use of hair removal creams and strips may provide a temporary solution but the problem surfaces within a month or two. The Laser Therapy comes as a blessing under such helpless situation. The Laser hair Reduction has gained immense worldwide recognition and appreciation. In this article, we will discuss the important points related to Laser Hair Reduction to help you understand the procedure better.
What is Laser Hair Reduction?
The Laser Hair Reduction is a hair removal procedure that utilizes a highly focused beam of light to get rid of the unwanted hair. As already known, the hair follicles contain pigments. It is these pigments that will absorb the light and will gradually result in the destruction of the hair.
Laser Hair Reduction Procedure
- The hair to be removed will undergo the necessary trimming (~ few mm just above the surface of the skin).
- It is important to adjust the equipment used in the Laser Reduction Therapy in accordance with hair color and thickness, the skin color, and the body area from where the hair will be removed.
- To ensure a better penetration of the laser beam as well as to keep the outer skin layer well shielded, the surgeon often makes use of a special cooling device or may even use a cold gel. Necessary precautions are also taken to keep the eyes protected from the laser light.
- Next, a pulse of the light will be focused on the area to undergo the treatment.
- In the meantime, the treated area will be under close scrutiny for any unwanted reactions or complication.
- At the end of the procedure, anti-inflammatory creams or ice packs may be used to soothe the treated area. One can also use cold water instead.
- The next session may be scheduled four to six weeks following the first one.
- In fact, the sessions will continue until there is complete hair removal from the targeted area.
The Associated Risks
- With a high beam light used, it is normal for the treated area to appear as if sunburned. The use of ice packs or even moisturizers can provide great relief. There may also be scarring, swelling or redness.
- In some rare cases, blister formation may also take place.
Precautions Before and After the hair removal
- Laser Hair Reduction requires precision. Make sure you are satisfied with the credentials of the surgeon. Always opt for an experienced surgeon with a higher success rate. It is better to be safe than to regret later.
- Refrain from any temporary hair removal procedures at least six weeks before the Laser Hair Reduction.
- You also need to keep the target skin area well protected from the sun rays. Most surgeons suggest minimum sun exposure at least six months before as well as after the hair removal. Make sure you use a good quality sunscreen.
Meat forms an essential part of the daily diet of many people. But it often gets difficult to choose between white meat (chicken or fish) and red meat (beef or pork or mutton) due to the numerous health benefits offered by both. Moreover, both kinds of meat have some health risks as well, which should be kept in mind while consuming either of them.
Read on to find how each type of meat may affect your health, and, which will be more beneficial for your body.
People who are more conscious about their weight often tend to choose white meat over red meat because of its lower fat content. For example, fat content in chicken is only about 11%, whereas pork contains about 45% fat. Moreover, the saturated fat content of red meat is about 2.64 times that of white meat.
100 gm of chicken breast has about 29.80 gm of protein, whereas the same amount of lamb and pork contain 22.51 gm and 27.55 gm protein respectively. In this case, consumption of white meat will prove to be beneficial as your body can absorb only 74% of the protein in red meat and 80% of the protein in white meat.
Other nutrient content
Red meat is rich in niacin, vitamin b12, riboflavin and thiamine, iron and minerals like zinc and phosphorus. While vitamin b12 aids proper nerve health and ensures that the red blood cells function properly, zinc is responsible for strengthening your immune system.
White meat contains fewer nutrients in comparison to red meat. However, fish contains high amount of omega-3 fatty acids, which help in improving lipid profiles and prevent cardiovascular diseases.
Consumption of both types of meat has been long associated with increased risk of different diseases. The presence of myoglobin, a type of protein in red meat, is responsible for increasing the risk of certain types of cancer. Also, red meat has been often linked with increased chances of hypertension and heart diseases.
These days, feeding antibiotics to chicken for enlarging their size has become a common practise. So, consumption of this type of meat increases the amount of drug-resistant bacteria in your body and reduces the effect of useful drugs too.
White meat and red meat both have their own health benefits and risks, so including small amounts of both in your diet will prove to be beneficial for your body. Determine the amount of each type of meat you will consume depending on your body's specific requirements.
Can you please suggest me a daily diet for PCOS, so that weight loss could be easy? I am a student, living away from home. 22, 75 kg, 5'5.
Knee replacement surgery- which is also known as knee arthroplasty, helps to relieve the pain in the knee thereby restoring the knee function. During this procedure, a surgeon cuts the damaged cartilage and bone from the kneecap, thighbone, and shinbone and replaces the same with an artificial joint comprising of high-grade plastics, alloys, and polymers. A patient/surgeon has the liberty to choose the type of knee joint he/she prefers based on factors such as weight, age, overall health etc.
Signs that might indicate a knee replacement surgery -
- The pain in the knee keeps coming back all the time.
- The knee aches after a brisk walk or during an ongoing exercise session.
- The mobility of a person has gradually decreased over time as compared to last few years.
- A supporting cane or medication isn’t delivering the desired support or pain relief.
- The knee tends to stiffen when a person sits for a long time. Example- witting through a movie or sitting in the car for too long proves to be a major hurdle.
- The pain proves to be a major problem that intervenes with sleep.
- The knee motion significantly decreases once a person tries to bend the knee.
- Climbing stairs turns out to be a major hurdle.
- Getting out of bathtubs becomes a major challenge.
- The knee becomes and stays stiff or at least half an hour after getting up from bed in the morning. If the stiffness lasts for more than 60 minutes, it is a sign of inflammatory disease.
How is a knee replacement surgery performed?
- Knee replacement surgery requires overnight stay in the hospital.
- It involves a general or spinal anesthesia.
- Once the skin over the surgical site is cleansed with an antiseptic, the doctor makes an incision and takes out the damaged surface of the knee joint.
- The knee joint is then resurfaced with a prosthesis made up of plastic and metal.
A cemented prosthesis is most commonly used during these days. The prosthesis contains 3 components:
- Tibial component
- Femoral component
- Patellar component
What are the advantages of knee replacement surgery?
- The biggest advantage of this surgery is the freedom from constant and throbbing pain.
- The fact that surgery can increase the mobility also proves to be a blessing for the general condition of the patient.
- Knee replacement also helps a patient to get rid of supporting device such as a cane, wheelchair, pain medications etc.
- The feeling of stiffness also goes away after the surgery.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Ayurveda treats food as a medicine, and most of the conditions are cured with Ayurvedic diets. Ayurveda considers certain foods as exceptional as they offer numerous health benefits, and one among them is Pumpkin.
Do you know the pumpkin can offer you numerous health benefits and not be used merely for making your jack-o-lantern during halloween? As per Ayurveda, it is especially beneficial for individuals with elevated vata and pitta doshas. It also serves as “Basti Shodan” and helps maintain bladder health.
Here are some of the most important benefits that pumpkins proffer when you eat them regularly.
- Contains copious amounts of vitamin A: Daily consumption of pumpkin can get you high doses of vitamin A, which is necessary to maintain your eye health. Not only eyes, but it will also help you in having a good skin, healthy bones, and teeth.
- It has a high dose of fiber: A bowl of mashed pumpkin contains 3 grams of dietary fiber while a handful of pumpkin seeds can give you 1.3 grams of this nutrient. Therefore, pumpkin serves you the required amount of dietary fiber as per our recommended daily requirement.
- Pumpkin can give you a good night’s sleep: Don’t forget to use the seed when it comes to a pumpkin. Pumpkin seeds contain Tryptophan which is an amino acid that promotes better sleep while also improving your mood.
- Good for your heart health: The fiber contents of pumpkin also protects you from a wide range of coronary diseases. It is also helpful in maintaining a healthy blood pressure owing to the presence of phytoestrogens in it.
- Cools the system: Pumpkin also has a cooling effect on the body system which makes it very beneficial for people who suffer from heartburn and burning sensations in the hands, feet, and stomach. It helps in cooling the digestive systems which, in turn, reduces the impacts of stomach infection, acid reflux, enlargement of liver and constipation.
The juice of petha is also useful for the health in a variety of ways. It can cure bleeding from any part of the body such as gums or nose or piles. This type of bleeding generally occurs due to an imbalance in the body temperature. It happens when there is a considerable rise in the temperature of the body. The cooling nature of petha aids in maintaining body temperature and prevent this kind of complications.
It is also beneficial, if you are suffering from kidney problems or urinary tract infections or stones or bladder issues and is also regarded as an excellent remedy for treating asthma. Pumpkin can also help in eliminating the risk of diabetes and can help keep it in control, if you already have diabetes.
As you can see, this simple fruit vegetable is highly beneficial for your good health and deserves to be added as a part of your diet. You can experiment various recipes right from soups to desserts using pumpkin to accomplish this easily.
Immuno Shots or allergy shots, in other words, are known as allergen immunotherapy. As the name suggests, it provides a complete relief from severe allergies for longer durations. Severe allergy symptoms can play havoc with life and can curtail your daily activities. You can opt for immuno shots when none of the other treatment plans are working out. Allergies can be due to many reasons, such as dust mites, pollen, feathers, insect bites, pets and pollution.
How can immuno shots benefit you?
Immuno shots can easily reduce the signs of different allergens
Helps build immunity naturally in your body
Reduces your long-term usage of allergy medication
Cost effective in the long-term
Has reduced side effects as compared to other medications
Immuno shots can easily control allergies triggered by
Who can go for immuno shots?
They also work effectively on allergies caused by dust mites, pollens, pet dander and bee stings, etc.
Immuno shots are not recommended for children less than 5 years of age, pregnant women, people suffering from cardiovascular diseases
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Since ages, dark circles have always been a serious concern of people, especially women, when it comes to sporting a flawless skin. The darkened circles developed right below the eyes have the power to ruin your appearance, if not taken care of properly. With laser resurfacing technique coming into use, it is now possible to say goodbye to the time-consuming daily application of makeups to hide the dark circles.
Dark circles refer to the dark blemishes which are formed particularly around the eyes. From hereditary to nutritional deficiency, excessive sun exposure, stress, and liver diseases, the reason behind the half-moon shaped skin darkening can be various. Sometimes, even certain medications, anemia and aging are considered to cause dark circles.
What is laser resurfacing?
Laser resurfacing is a cosmetic treatment which is performed to reduce skin irregularities, facial wrinkles, acne scars and other skin blemishes. In this technique, laser beams or short concentrated and direct pulsating light beams are passed over the skin surface, which precisely and gently paints away unwanted cells. This technique works on a single layer at a time. This procedure is clinically proven to lighten the dark skin tones while inducing fresh collagen formation in the skin cells, which makes it an ideal non-surgical cosmetic procedure that works wonder in removing dark circles.
Benefits it has to offer
One of the major benefits of this procedure is that it provides refreshed and tighter skin with a youthful glow and reduced blemishes in the shortest of time. Along with making the dark circles fade away, laser resurfacing also helps in reducing wrinkles, acne scars, while improving the sun damaged and aged skin.
- Possible side effects: There are minimal to no risks of any side effects is involved in the removal of dark circles by laser resurfacing. Though major complications are very much unusual, still, minor bruising or skin discoloration may be there which becomes minimal, when performed by a skilled cosmetic physician.
- Ideal candidates and recovery time: Anyone who wishes to get rid of the annoying and distressing under eye dark circles can opt for this cosmetic procedure of laser resurfacing. Being a non-surgical and usually a one-time procedure, it requires maximum a week for getting back to normal life.
However, one needs to remember that the type of this very treatment may vary depending on the color and pigmentation of one's skin, the volume level in the cheek and eye eras, and the cause of dark circles. CO2 lasers, Erbium laser, and Fraxel laser are some of the types available. Therefore, it's important to consult with your cosmetic physician to know about the most appropriate and ideal dark circle treatment for your case to obtain the best results.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!